• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Kolchak

Quote from: bateman on October 04, 2015, 11:27:58 PM
Well that's odd, the check is for more than $120! Leo Ashcraft is a lying sack of dog doo.

Maybe "one hundred and twenty" is how Leo mispronounces "four thousand eight hundred."

Quote from: Art Bell on October 04, 2015, 11:31:44 PM
I know but Bell Gab is only part of the World. I really hate people telling lies about me (us). We are honest people. I have always tried to do the honest thing.

Art

We know, which is why you need not defend yourself. Just stop worrying about it and get back to spending time with the family and working on MITD.

bateman

Quote from: Kolchak on October 04, 2015, 11:32:26 PM
Maybe "one hundred and twenty" is how Leo mispronounces "four thousand eight hundred."

Catsmile

Quote from: Art Bell on October 04, 2015, 11:00:23 PM
For the sake of the TRUTH, Leo has been Broadcasting that he never made a penny for his stated 24 Hours a day of work. Here is some proof that he is full of himself minus the truth. The check below was but the first he received for his "Newscast" ad revenue. He continued advertising after this. Moreover this was his deal with us, all the revenue generated minus commission from his news ad's went to Leo...
Art

This looks shopped.
I can tell from some of the pixels,
and from seeing a few shops in my tiem.  :P
TRUE STORY

anunnaki

For the sake of the TRUTH, Leo has been Broadcasting that he never made a penny for his stated 24 Hours a day of work. Here is some proof that he is full of himself minus the truth. The check below was but the first he received for his "Newscast" ad revenue. He continued advertising after this. Moreover this was his deal with us, all the revenue generated minus commission from his news ad's went to Leo...
Art

From my perspective any response to someone that has lost it and gone on a Drama Rampage is only Feeding the Drama Queen, because that is what they thrive on, and their motivation to create a public spectacle.
By not responding any further, you take the wind out of his(her) sails and he(she) goes Dead in the Water AKA "No Air". Never forget the Deafening power of Silence.

As to any sense of need to defend yourself to us Art, you are preaching to the Choir.
We are Your Choir Art-We Sing your Praise.
Let it go-Not worth your time.
Hark, another Midnight doth approach .....

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 04, 2015, 11:34:45 PM
We know, which is why you need not defend yourself. Just stop worrying about it and get back to spending time with the family and working on MITD.

Yeah, Art, screw Leo and let's all move on. Wonder what's on the show tomorrow?

Art

Art Bell

I know we are honest but that guy was telling everybody he could that he slave 24 Hours a day and got zero for it. That makes us out to be cheaters and bad guys, he also posted a hundred dollar payment Keith sent as evidence of how we cheated him, so I guess I will delete the message but I just could not let those lies stand.

Art

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Art Bell on October 04, 2015, 11:31:44 PM
I know but Bell Gab is only part of the World. I really hate people telling lies about me (us). We are honest people. I have always tried to do the honest thing.

Art
Get outa here. We all totally understand, Art.
And we and anyone else who knows you especially for all these years realize this genuine aspect of you. And it's very cool.
Personally, coming from that understanding, if it were me (personally), I'd approach it all from the deadly humorous side and let the lawyers take care of that Premiere mess (Leo is an agent, of coursh, from the Dork Side) while I kicked back with a nice happy brandy snifter half full of the best cognac and have a few or more belly-laughs at the parasitic parade of Noronic Ass-clowns. The only way you can get these leeches off ya is to laugh em off. Well ok...you can BURN em off, too.

coaster

Quote from: Art Bell on October 04, 2015, 11:44:49 PM
I know we are honest but that guy was telling everybody he could that he slave 24 Hours a day and got zero for it. That makes us out to be cheaters and bad guys, he also posted a hundred dollar payment Keith sent as evidence of how we cheated him, so I guess I will delete the message but I just could not let those lies stand.

Art
I'd keep it up as proof that hes full of crap.

BobGrau

I know we are honest but that guy was telling everybody he could that he slave 24 Hours a day and got zero for it. That makes us out to be cheaters and bad guys...

...Art

That would make him out to be an idiot in the first place.

Art Bell

It ain't shopped, it came from the bank in Anchorage, ALaska as a PDF and Keith blacked out the guy's bank routing number and sent as a jpg.

This is what I mean, no matter what you do people are just fill in the blank.

Art

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Art Bell on October 04, 2015, 11:49:25 PM
It ain't shopped, it came from the bank in Anchorage, ALaska as a PDF and Keith blacked out the guy's bank routing number and sent as a jpg.

Art

It's just Catsmile Art. He kids. Sometimes not so well or very clearly.

weeberwubber

Art

He was joking about the shopped :)

On Facebook Ashcraft's latest post is an Altzheimers jab, showing more about himself than anything. I don't think he's high on many people's credibility list.

bateman

Art

Just a meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/this-looks-shopped

Good on you for posting it Art.  Whatever sympathy I might have had for Leo goes out the window with that convenient omission. It's a shame, I really liked those segments, but I'm sure the next go will be lots better.

Gumby, Dammit

Art
Nah. That "shopped" comment from that guy was not well thought out before he posted it..
or at least one would hope. On the interwebses, especially on these thread thingies, off the wall comments are cheaper than signed Noory books on ebay.

norland2424

Art

we can all tell its real Art, i had a feeling leo was full of it when the drama started on Friday

BobGrau

Quote from: weeberwubber on October 04, 2015, 11:53:57 PM
He was joking about the shopped :)

On Facebook Ashcraft's latest post is an Altzheimers jab, showing more about himself than anything. I don't think he's high on many people's credibility list.

Hmm.

shell88

Art

When you've got a good thing going - good enough to be a significant threat - enemies will appear.

shell88

Don't let them provoke you Art. 

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: shell88 on October 05, 2015, 12:00:15 AM
  When you've got a good thing going - good enough to be a significant threat - enemies will appear Premiere.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on October 04, 2015, 11:32:26 PM

zing zing zing!!!

zeebo

...This is what I mean, no matter what you do people are just fill in the blank...

There are alot of opinionated folks here but I'd wager most would just give you the benefit of the doubt (if there was any) on this kind of thing.  We feel we've come to know your character after all these years and that's enough. 

RoseGirl

Art

Well, in that case...you really do have to address it publically. Which you did...so, it's all good. Just sorry you had to go through that crap; so annoying.

jazmunda

MV I've been looking at your avatar for 4 straight minutes and I cannot look away. I think I need help.

RoseGirl

Quote from: jazmunda on October 05, 2015, 12:08:42 AM
MV I've been looking at your avatar for 4 straight minutes and I cannot look away. I think I need help.

lol

I had that problem last night. Apparently, though, there's a cream for it now.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: jazmunda on October 05, 2015, 12:08:42 AM
Isn't it Divine...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 05, 2015, 12:11:03 AM
lol

I had that problem last night. Apparently, though, there's a cream for it now.

Oh believe me... there's a cream.