• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 26, 2017, 11:13:03 AM
I have only been twice and didn't have sex, didn't eat and didn't indoctrinate anyone, didn't make any new friends and certainly didn't show off. I'm starting to sound like the old "get off my lawn" and things were better when I was a kid person, which is also annoying. LOL
Ponyboy,
I believe if we became neighbors we would get along fantastic !
If you were to move in to my neighborhood, i would probably introduce myself day 1, and offer any assistance (if needed) otherwise respect your privacy, although perhaps you might find a bottle of wine in a welcome basket along with some "local" business gift cards...with a list of tools, ladders, lawn care etc to make your "settling in" more pleasant!
*just how I insist our neighborhood rolls

Jackstar

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 26, 2017, 08:32:05 PM
Ponyboy,
I believe if we became neighbors we would get along fantastic !

Cock can't be this gross.

BobGrau

Wanky coke addicts who make half-hearted suicide attempts just so they can pretend they deserve sympathy. Fucking chess players.

coaster

I'm pretty high and my TV remote went out. Its stuck on Daniel Tosh stand up. What a fucking bummer.

gnooryblows

Quote from: coaster on June 03, 2017, 10:04:47 PM
I'm pretty high and my TV remote went out. Its stuck on Daniel Tosh stand up. What a fucking bummer.

that explains a lot of things. drugs are degenerate and you are degenerate if you do them :(

albrecht

Stupid gimmicks like rolls of TP that have more sheets, but don't fit for ease of use on a standard TP holder in the bathroom. Isn't that why the National Bureau of Standards, or non-profit industry standard groups, are for?! Someone is breaking the cartel, dammit. Each brand should be able to fit a standard holder. Now, the conspiracy is: which broke it? who created it, papermills or mfg of holders? and.or when/why/how did the agreement break down!!

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 11:16:12 PM
Stupid gimmicks like rolls of TP that have more sheets, but don't fit for ease of use on a standard TP holder in the bathroom. Isn't that why the National Bureau of Standards, or non-profit industry standard groups, are for?! Someone is breaking the cartel, dammit. Each brand should be able to fit a standard holder. Now, the conspiracy is: which broke it? who created it, papermills or mfg of holders? and.or when/why/how did the agreement break down!!

>2017
>still using toilet paper and not dude wipes

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on June 03, 2017, 11:20:08 PM
>2017
>still using toilet paper and not dude wipes

No offense, luv ya and all that but weren't you the guy who posted a pic of a gun in his skid marked underwear? Or was that another one of my favorite posters?  Yes, I have had a lot of cough medicine tonigh. Why do you ask? :P No, really. Wasn't that you? I couldn't stop staring at the skid marks.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 11:25:09 PM
No offense, luv ya and all that but weren't you the guy who posted a pic of a gun in his skid marked underwear? Or was that another one of my favorite posters?  Yes, I have had a lot of cough medicine tonigh. Why do you ask? :P No, really. Wasn't that you? I couldn't stop staring at the skid marks.

coaster

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 10:17:41 PM
that explains a lot of things. drugs are degenerate and you are degenerate if you do them :(
So you're sober AND racist. Sounds exhausting.

coaster

Took the pontoon onto the lake yesterday. It was packed out there. Thousands of people. I was all set to have some fun. Got the boat in the water and the prop on the motor wouldn't work. Got caught in a freak thunderstorm. Called it a day, came home and drank the day away.

Quote from: coaster on June 05, 2017, 10:49:24 AM
Took the pontoon onto the lake yesterday. It was packed out there. Thousands of people. I was all set to have some fun. Got the boat in the water and the prop on the motor wouldn't work. Got caught in a freak thunderstorm. Called it a day, came home and drank the day away.

Damn, sorry you had to go through that.  Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

coaster

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 11:01:31 AM
Damn, sorry you had to go through that.  Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.
Life is rough indeed..

BobGrau

I love it when one person is being sexist and the other person calls them a douchebag for it. Think it through, idiot!

Lilith

Quote from: BobGrau on June 06, 2017, 01:37:52 PM
I love it when one person is being sexist and the other person calls them a douchebag for it. Think it through, idiot!

I think they should have "How to Think it Through" classes in schools.

BobGrau

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2017, 01:56:55 PM
I think they should have "How to Think it Through" classes in schools.

Actually, thinking things through has probably held me back in life. Turns out there's always more through.

Dyna-X

I wish I could take the vehicle warranty telemarketing scammers and drop them head first into a wood chipper. Every frickin' day lately. Tried their remove from list option, got on the FCC's do not call list....nothing seems to stop these roaches.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 09, 2017, 03:58:46 PM
I wish I could take the vehicle warranty telemarketing scammers and drop them head first into a wood chipper. Every frickin' day lately. Tried their remove from list option, got on the FCC's do not call list....nothing seems to stop these roaches.

Yeah, I get voice mail recordings that the IRS will arrest me unless I call a certain number and (I assume) give them my credit card number, etc.  I'm on the no call list too.  The last one was a real hoot.  The robo voice was a woman with a threatening, gravelly, smoker's voice.  Oh yeah, I'm like really scared.  Quaking in my boots.  Ha!

coaster

that itch you get on the top of your foot. i keep jabbing my finger in my shoe trying to get rid of it, but i don't want to take my shoe off. it just makes it worse. now that is fucking annoying.
also, reading the local paper. i have spent an hour reading some of the most retarded shit in my local paper. local news on tv too. they have some of the dumbest motherfuckers reporting the news.

bateman

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 09, 2017, 03:58:46 PM

Ditching the landline gets rid of 95% of those calls.

coaster

Quote from: b🎱man on June 09, 2017, 05:15:32 PM
Ditching the landline gets rid of 95% of those calls.
not anymore. i get probably 10-15 calls a day from telemarketers on my phone. /nolandline
all i can figure is i have accounts at places like lowes, menards and the like, and i think they are selling my number. telemarketersare still a pest.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 04:35:04 PM
...local news on tv too. they have some of the dumbest motherfuckers reporting the news.
I stopped watching the MSM national and local news years ago.  It's pitiful.  The local news became another version of Entertainment Tonight, with perpetual-smiling, empty heads, talking about mindless garbage.  Truly for the midget minds.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2017, 05:36:04 PM
not anymore. i get probably 10-15 calls a day from telemarketers on my phone. /nolandline
all i can figure is i have accounts at places like lowes, menards and the like, and i think they are selling my number. telemarketersare still a pest.
I don't answer 800, 844 area code calls to my cell phone.  They roll over to voice mail.  9 out of 10 times, they're solicitors.  Message delete.

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 09, 2017, 04:09:46 PM
Yeah, I get voice mail recordings that the IRS will arrest me unless I call a certain number and (I assume) give them my credit card number, etc.  I'm on the no call list too.  The last one was a real hoot.  The robo voice was a woman with a threatening, gravelly, smoker's voice.  Oh yeah, I'm like really scared.  Quaking in my boots.  Ha!

The Numbers Lady is gonna get ya Rix.  You had best pay up.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
The Numbers Lady is gonna get ya Rix.  You had best pay up.

Or the ghost of Evelyn Paglini?  lol

Taaroa

Someone rang my mobile phone at 8am on a Saturday morning because they want me to ring them on Tuesday.

Goddamn remote car door locks that blow the damn horn and the fetid piles of inbred congenital syphilitics that use them in front of residences.  The originator of this "idea" deserves the Vlad Dracula   roadside warning and the users there of need to be slapjacked with a washer filled rubber hose. What rude stupid  thoughtless turds. May their brains liquefy and run out their noses.