Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 17, 2019, 01:34:28 PM
I hope Karo, aka Metron2267, aka 26 Horses, can slow down on its post count. It's already climbing to beyond OCD levels, but at least we're not over the 100+ post count 'per day' yet, as Karo.

This BSC post, post, post, incessantly, thing is "off its meds" retarded.

Hey one note - try something in the Pentatonic scales, even a F flat would improve your a-melodic whinging.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on August 17, 2019, 01:34:28 PM
I hope Karo, aka Metron2267, aka 26 Horses, can slow down on its post count. It's already climbing to beyond OCD levels, but at least we're not over the 100+ spam post count 'per day' yet, as Karo.

This BSC post, post, post, incessantly, thing is "off its meds" retarded.

It is getting a bit tedious, isn’t it?

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on August 17, 2019, 01:33:29 PM
Those all seem like valid questions she has invited to be asked through her own actions.

I would disagree that the absence of those questions on her show makes compelling radio happen.

Feather Leather is already melting down by her obvious fear to not take UNscreened callers, but then she rants and dares the trolls to call in. "I'm not hiding from anybody." Then this Wack Job says: "Love for you to show-up, so we can make fun of you, and laugh at you, and hang-up on you, and dump on you, and then I can play songs to make fun of you some more."

Too bad Feather Heather is a total lying POS, and even her fans, witting or unwitting, are fucked by this pathetic manipulative DQ shit.

#FeatherHeatherTrollingAsALoser
#KaroMetron2267#1HeaterLoser

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2019, 01:49:21 PM
It is getting a bit tedious, isn’t it?

It couldn't hack back-in to post at EllGab, as if that would have ever worked "incognito" assuming it got in, so this pretender comes back over here to bitch about EllGab. Bwahahaha!

Bart is convinced it's a mental patient in treatment somewhere.

Bwahahaha... the whale penis he tried to bait you with. What a Fucktard. :D

artbell_ghost

one insider from heathers group that has at least shown me friendship post ghost chnneling has informed me of two things.

one: they are sharing screenshots of bg and eg posts of people they are calling 'triggered' and laughing at you.  they claim the entire channelling was a honeypot to catch the trolls and push them over the edge - heather takes the credit for the plan

two: they have a mole here and on ellgag (same person) that is tricking several people into thinking they are a heather hater.  this person is who lead the charge to oust me.  my insider wont tell me who it is but it makes sense how heather knew so much about bg for someone that claims to not come here anymore.  maybe it is her

Lilith

C'mon Heather, we know you want to post! 

What are you afraid of?  Have you changed so much since you left?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2019, 03:01:46 PM
C'mon Heather, we know you want to post! 

What are you afraid of?  Have you changed so much since you left?
I bet MV would even let her promote the show on an upcoming Gabcast

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 17, 2019, 01:33:29 PM
Those all seem like valid questions she has invited to be asked through her own actions.

I would disagree that the absence of those questions on her show makes compelling radio happen.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 17, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

Co-Host:  DynamoHum

#Priceless

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 17, 2019, 01:58:38 PM
Feather Leather is already melting down by her obvious fear to not take UNscreened callers, but then she rants and dares the trolls to call in. "I'm not hiding from anybody." Then this Wack Job says: "Love for you to show-up, so we can make fun of you, and laugh at you, and hang-up on you, and dump on you, and then I can play songs to make fun of you some more."

Too bad Feather Heather is a total lying POS, and even her fans, witting or unwitting, are fucked by this pathetic manipulative DQ shit.

#FeatherHeatherTrollingAsALoser
#KaroMetron2267#1HeaterLoser

The problem is, that she sounds triggered, not at all in control as she attempts to troll her trolls.

She used to be better at it.

#sad

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 17, 2019, 02:03:30 AM
next time i won't post that im on the line.

May I suggest you make sure your caller ID says Art Bell?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 17, 2019, 02:43:22 PM
they have a mole here and on ellgag (same person) that is tricking several people into thinking they are a heather hater.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 17, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

For a fee.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2019, 03:14:47 PM
May I suggest you make sure your caller ID says Art Bell?

Or “Mike in Montana - new cell”

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on August 17, 2019, 03:40:19 PM
For a fee.

WG toyed briefly with scrounging up 100 bucks to make her run an ad for it for 30 shows.

Hell for 200 bucks she will read the ad herself...

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2019, 03:12:33 PM
The problem is, that she sounds triggered, not at all in control as she attempts to troll her trolls.

#sad

She was trying to sound like she was enjoying it, but she really wasn’t I don’t think. She was actually pretty scared.

Happy to just watch her implode all on her own now, she really doesn’t need any external prodding to make it happen.

She really does need to let new callers in though as most of her current allowed callers from the sounds of it will be dead in the next couple of years.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 17, 2019, 04:35:05 PM
She was trying to sound like she was enjoying it, but she really wasn’t I don’t think. She was actually pretty scared.

But she's always so genuine! Why would you doubt her expressed feelings?

/sarcasm

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 17, 2019, 04:35:05 PM

Happy to just watch her implode all on her own now, she really doesn’t need any external prodding to make it happen.

She really does need to let new callers in though as most of her current allowed callers from the sounds of it will be dead in the next couple of years.

We didn't have the troops call in early enough.  Her 12 loyalists already had the lines loaded.

they have a mole here and on ellgag (same person) that is tricking several people into thinking they are a heather hater.  this person is who lead the charge to oust me.  my insider wont tell me who it is but it makes sense how heather knew so much about bg for someone that claims to not come here anymore.  maybe it is her

For Heather I would never do such a thing but for Cholo Sizzle?    Hell.  I just might....................

Catsmile

Quote from: VC on August 17, 2019, 02:11:53 PM
It couldn't hack back-in to post at EllGab, as if that would have ever worked "incognito" assuming it got in, so this pretender comes back over here to bitch about EllGab. Bwahahaha!

Bart is convinced it's a mental patient in treatment somewhere.

Bwahahaha... the whale penis he tried to bait you with. What a Fucktard. :D

#TheMoarYouScratchIt
#TheWorseItGets
#TryNotToScratchIt
#ItWillHealMuchFaster
#AndCureItselfOneWay,OrAnother

#OrScratchIt
#IfItFeelsGood
#AndDealWithTheConsequencesOfAProvokedRash

# Rules Of The Internet:
#14. Do not argue with trolls - it means that they win
#19. The more you hate it the stronger it gets

#HeaterAlsoPleaseTakeNoteOfRules#14
#Rule#14IncludesOneSidedArguments

#SadFibbingBoorishHeaterDoody

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Liberace! on August 17, 2019, 03:39:39 PM

we can’t be sure without a full cavity search. Shrednivastar specially requested to handle the proceedings but he never wears protection.

Catsmile

one insider from heathers group that has at least shown me friendship post ghost chnneling has informed me of two things.

one: they are sharing screenshots of bg and eg posts of people they are calling 'triggered' and laughing at you.  they claim the entire channelling was a honeypot to catch the trolls and push them over the edge - heather takes the credit for the plan

two: they have a mole here and on ellgag (same person) that is tricking several people into thinking they are a heather hater.  this person is who lead the charge to oust me.  my insider wont tell me who it is but it makes sense how heather knew so much about bg for someone that claims to not come here anymore.  maybe it is her

#ThatzSumFunnyShitRiteThere!
#Thanks4TheLulz

#JoysOfBeingInFifthGradeWithoutTheTeachers&Homework
#PairUhDice
#<Grins&Blushes>

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2019, 03:09:44 PM

#Priceless

# DynamoHum
# Lasha
# Nancy
# PonyBoySunset
#RoundtableTwiceAWeek
#LitCityTenTenTwentiesSuckinDemTittiez!<FireEmojisX10>

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2019, 03:12:33 PM

#sad

*It's so effortless even Art Bells ghost is trolling Heather.*
Seriously, she is trolling herself at this point.

*The real spirit of Art Bell, not the BellGab member.

#LessEffort2TrollThanFalkie
#SadFibbingBoorishHeaterDoody
#Podcast?
#MoarLiekSpitecast!
#AmIRite!?
#ThatzSad
#ButItGivezMeLuLz
#MOAR!

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2019, 03:09:44 PM

#Priceless

Ooh! That's a good way to actually get me to listen to Heathers' voice!

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on August 17, 2019, 06:16:37 PM
Ooh! That's a good way to actually get me to listen to Heathers' voice!

It would be fun, wouldn't it?

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on August 17, 2019, 03:40:19 PM
For a fee.

#ValidCreditCardNumber
#PaidInFullUpFront
#$399.00ForTheFirstMinute$199.00ForEachAdditionalMinute
#Synchronicity?

lol @ Heather being a troll mastermind.