• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ian Punnett

Started by sillydog, April 06, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

What do you listen to when you can't take C2C anymore?

Nothing
Mainstream talk radio
Progressive talk radio
Music
TV
Podcasts

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 30, 2018, 11:45:27 PM
Golly, gee. I sure am glad climate change isn't real. Thanks, guys, for setting me straight the other day

Shh! We're listening to some genuinely scary stuff.  :o

Dr. MD MD

Savages! Barbarians! >:(

<sob> They stitched them up like human dolls.  :'(

Quote from: TigerLily on June 30, 2018, 11:45:27 PM
Golly, gee. I sure am glad climate change isn't real. Thanks, guys, for setting me straight the other day

Ian the smarmy Lib believes in man-made climate change?  I'm shocked.

Sorry, the Left - the people who lie to us about everything else - have been caught lying about this too many times: cherry picking data, making data up, hiding data, and corresponding about how to amplify certain data and downplay other data, to be trusted.  That their only answer is more government, more globalism, and more taxes, and it's almost enough to make a person suspicious.

The fact is, we're still emerging from the precious ice age, and doing so in shorter warming and cooling cycles, as one would expect.

Bluejay

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
Shh! We're listening to some genuinely scary stuff.  :o

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 01, 2018, 12:25:56 AM
Ian the smarmy Lib believes in man-made climate change?  I'm shocked.

Blah, blah, blah ...

Nope, he never mentioned it. Just talked with a weather guy about the weather forecasts for this week across the country and the "heat dome"

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on July 01, 2018, 12:58:09 AM
Mansard roof

Hi TL.  Not many of those in SoCal. I am impressed.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2018, 01:05:07 AM
Hi TL.  Not many of those in SoCal. I am impressed.

I'd never heard of a mansard roof so I looked it up and took a picture. Don't think that's SoCal. Note that white stuff on the ground

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on July 01, 2018, 01:07:46 AM
I'd never heard of a mansard root so I looked it up and took a picture. Don't think that's SoCal. Note that white stuff on the ground

Could have been from the 80’s???

TigerLily

Quote from: TigerLily on July 01, 2018, 01:11:44 AM
Jersey Devil

Used to go canoeing in the Pine Barrens.  Never saw the Jersey Devil but  I was ignorant of such a beast at the time.  Maybe it is a Pterodactyl?

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2018, 01:14:25 AM
Lame cocaine joke

Aha! lol. That is funny. Robert Downey Jr's front yard

The guest has clearly not heard recent claimed pterodactly experiences.  This one is from the Northeast.  Pennsylvania to be precise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ0nRo0ApIU

I'm not saying I believe it but the witness seems genuine.

This is a photo printed in an early 20th century magazine so not a photoshop.

TigerLily

This Jersey Devil allegedly spent a lot of time in the Pine Barrens too

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

Wow! Pterodactyl

Quote from: TigerLily on July 01, 2018, 01:24:26 AM
This Jersey Devil allegedly spent a lot of time in the Pine Barrens too

LOL.  He's mired in the swamp.  I made sure!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:26:34 AM
Not photoshopped at all! ;)

Printed in an early 20th century magazine?  Have trouble reading? Here's a hoax pictured next to the genuine.

https://www.livepterosaurs.com/inamerica/blog/?p=1596

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2018, 01:31:31 AM
Printed in an early 20th century magazine?  Have trouble reading? Here's a hoax pictured next to the genuine.

https://www.livepterosaurs.com/inamerica/blog/?p=1596

Well, that totally proves it then! :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:35:09 AM
Well, that totally proves it then! :D

I think it would be cool if there was a possibly of dinosaurs somewhere.  I guess you don't.  I'd like to believe but I'm not sure I do. 

You believe in all this conspiracy crap but whatever.  You've asked me to watch videos before and I did watch 1 or 2 so watch the one I posted.  That guy hasn't written a book about his experiences so what has he to gain?

Paulides took the theory more seriously than you have.

Bounder

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

To support the origin claim we'll need a second edition and more scans in situ (I've got plenty of books and magazines "from the early 20th century" and they are not so theatrically aged).  That leaves the work of sorting out the contents of the shot, which looks much more like a man-made buckskin kayak (seen lying with its top toward us) and a Thunderbird totem than anything biomorphic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2018, 01:40:08 AM
I think it would be cool if there was a possibly of dinosaurs somewhere.  I guess you don't.  I'd like to believe but I'm not sure I do. 

You believe in all this conspiracy crap but whatever.  You've asked me to watch videos before and I did watch 1 or 2 so watch the one I posted.  That guy hasn't written a book about his experiences so what has he to gain?

Paulides took the theory more seriously than you have.

There were dinosaurs. They just lived long before we did. The closest one one of our ancestors got to was probably the Wooly Mastodon.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:47:06 AM
There were dinosaurs. They just lived long before we did. The closest one one of our ancestors got to was probably the Wooly Mastodon.

So they say.  Conan Doyle wasn't an idiot and he held out the possibility.

Interesting you mentioned the Mastadon.  Louis L'amour wrote a book called Jubal Sackett that takes place in the 1600's and the character came face to face with one in the Tennessee Valley.  L'amour was obsessive in researching his books to every historical detail.  He didn't make shit up.