• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 20, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
You a liars and we will find you

WE WILL FIND THEM AND FLY PLANES INTO THEIR SHIPS! BEIKOKU TO FAKKU SHINAIDE KUDASAI!!!

Asuka Langley

Tottoto dete ike Douglas Dietrich! Urusai Unko no nioi kagu hito!

BAKA!

Gunner65

More Hentai/ Anime childish BS!  Kizuna Ai cannot speak English.  Tottoto dete ike Douglas Dietrich! Urusai Unko no nioi kagu hito!

BAKA! Translation: Wait a while with ghost! The smell of a noisy poop! moron!

Baka yarou! Nanda yo omae-wa? 

https://translate.google.com/?tl=ja#auto/en/Baka%20yarou!%20Nanda%20yo%20omae-wa%3F

Gunner65

Baka yarou! Nanda yo omae-wa? = Get stupid! What is it you?

Gunner65

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 20, 2018, 08:29:50 PM
WE WILL FIND THEM AND FLY PLANES INTO THEIR SHIPS! BEIKOKU TO FAKKU SHINAIDE KUDASAI!!!
LOL...

BEIKOKU TO FAKKU SHINAIDE KUDASAI!!!  =  "Do not follow me if you are interested!"

Hey Dumb-ass...

WW2 is over!  WE WON!

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 20, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
Dietrich then posts:
https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich?ref=br_rs

"  !!! F_CK YOUR GODD_MNED PRESIDENTS’ DAY â€" THIS BE THE DATE TO MEMȮRIALIZE :
HAD I BEEN ALIVE AND STRANDED IN THESE DAMNABLE LANDS THIS DATE CIRCA ANNŌ DOMINĪ MCMXLII (1942 COMMONAL ÈRÆ), I WOULD HAVE DEDICATED MY LIFE TO KILLING AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE RATHER THAN SURRENDER TO YOUR FOUL CAPTIVITY And SERVE YOUR CURSED CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC AS A TRAITOR TO MY RACES AND HUMANITY ITSELF
â€" THIS DAY TODAY BEING WORLD WAR II (see “A DEFINITIVE NOTE ON THE TWO WORLD WARS ‘O’ LE VINGTIÈME SIÈCLE [‘THE TWENTIETH CENTURY’] ...” @ <https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1681193008590830>) 日系アメリカ人 (“NIKKEI-AMERIKAJĪN [‘AMERICAN PERSONS ‘O’ JAPANESE DESCENT’]”) IDOR (INTERNMENT DAY-‘O’-REMEMBRANCE); MARKED IN COMMEMORATION ‘O’ EXECUTIVE ORDER 9066.
THANK BOTH GOD And THE GODS ‘O’ My ANCESTORS YOU BASTARDS LOST ...."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9066

*shrug*

Gunner65

Is Dietrich  on air?  Why is Pete Santilli on studio B?  Why is it that Revolution Radio Freedomslips is

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 24, 2018, 09:44:24 PM
Is Dietrich  on air?  Why is Pete Santilli on studio B?

Yeah he's on. Boring as all get out tonight - actually made some reasonable points on some stuff about weapons. 
But then went back to whine mode - no one listens for reasonable points from him.   No Chimp Army talk so I ditched it.

Early on he said your new handle is Xeorx 565 or something akin to that.

Gunner65

Dietich refers to someone using my boot camp photo..this person attempted to bait me into making a comment to a Taboo Bros video.  The person immediately deleted its post and channel from youtube

Gunner65

This is a Dietrich psy op he uses every year, hiding as a Chinese person who invents his origin San Franciso legend

Gunner65

For almost two years Dietrich has played his insane game.  Dietrich is a pathological liar 

Gunner65

Dietrich rarely mentions his elder sister, why is that?

Gunner65

attacking the NRA lol  stupid DIETRICH 

Darth Vader

i guess that douglas has not been laid in a long time.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 24, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
i guess that douglas has not been laid in a long time.
i guess that he is also off of his meds too.

Gunner65

hIS INSANITy is real  Dietrich is a worthless idiot

Gunner65

Like he claims I am a Scottish Citizen and pedophile

Gunner65

Dietrich is meanwhile dancing around the shit hole of San Francisco ....shit dancer And he provides his dumbass follwers wih fake art for his own imagination

Gunner65

Claims assassination ....sick little fucker

Gunner65

This asshole is a genuine liar...and his BS is about to end.   Dietrich is a fucking liar and he has NEVER produced any evidence.  Let him explain how Cole is also a 44 year old Scottish citizen