• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Definite scripted.  This idiot posts cosplay photos of Germany and Italy and now Putin is head of the NRA?

Gd5150

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 09:42:55 PM
3 Monitors - The Dougster must have quite the command center

If you’re going to have 3 monitors with the same thing on them just have one.

It would’ve been hilarious if he had one of the screens with Bellgab up on it. 😂

What the hell does Outdoor Life have to do with Russia and Vlad Putin?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 17, 2018, 09:51:31 PM
If you’re going to have 3 monitors with the same thing on them just have one.

It would’ve been hilarious if he had one of the screens with Bellgab up on it. 😂

"3 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic"   Could be

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2018, 09:53:10 PM
To our so-called intelligence agencies:

My quota of N-bombs is exceeded -  I'm gonna bail

Gunner65

And ten years of an "Assault Weapons" Ban had no effect

I'll leave the thread an awesome Debbie pix:

Gunner65

Dietrich will now suck two Japanese Quail eggs and swallow them with hot tea

Gunner65

poor Dietrich will always beg and then demand you "re-educate" yourself and worship what he says ...otherwise you are gang stalker

Gunner65

And if you are white you are his slave...because 13th what and coal and Dietrich tells us why we are shit?

Gunner65

No one cares about Dietrich,  I will watch him die.  Because he is a lying fucking pussy and he deserves it,  Douglas attacks the US Army JROTC?

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2018, 04:46:27 AM
Stupid paladin..always sneaking around afterward using Debbie and others to post its latest imaginary musings (in a total misuse of Debbie).  Shame on paladin1991.  Debbie will ignore you.
I am ashamed.  But I blame society.

https://youtu.be/MKIaS0lh-uo

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 08:09:35 PM
So last Tuesday's show was one of the most outlandish, wildest ones yet.

But was it art?

where?  *bang*  oh.  He gone away, again.

Gunner65

Dietrich loves white women and Russian mercs and he full of shit

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Plenty of room in the Pontiac Catalina - Deb's in the back but the big question is "Who's driving tonight?"

Hang on Deb, I'll drive.  "It's 11:59 and I wanna stay alive."

Gunner65

Uses "red terror" who commented on his videos Dietrich is a liar   The FBI has Dietrich by his throat.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2018, 10:31:45 PM
Uses "red terror" who commented on his videos Dietrich is a liar   The FBI has Dietrich by his throat.

So this Red Terror that he hates now is NC State?

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2018, 09:33:14 PM
Bell Gab did it  JROTC is the problem?  Those types are AIR RIFLES.....In 1983 I shot REAL 22 Cal Rifles at a REAL indoor range at an ALL BLACK High School in Kansas City, MO.  SE High.
Funny.  You don't look black.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

"come on, Deb.  She didn't mean anything. Benatar is cute and all, but she ain't you!  You're the only one for me, baby."

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 09:58:25 PM
I'll leave the thread an awesome Debbie pix:

That's right, baby.  Looking good.  Let's go get some sushi.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 17, 2018, 11:05:18 PM
"come on, Deb.  She didn't mean anything. Benatar is cute and all, but she ain't you!  You're the only one for me, baby."

Sorry, Deb's not into creepy fucker spook types who kill kids.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
Sorry, Deb's not into creepy fucker spook types who kill kids.

And she ain't into jealous fags like you.  So you and Swishy should just fuck off together, I'm thinking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 17, 2018, 11:08:48 PM
And she ain't into jealous fags like you.  So you and Swishy should just fuck off together, I'm thinking.

Why not just go kill some more kids and get it out of your system. You'll probably feel better and we know it's easy to get away with these days. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
Why not just go kill some more kids and get it out of your system. You'll probably feel better and we know it's easy to get away with these days. ;)

You should call into DD's show.  He thinks all Marines are murderers, too.  But I bet you are one of those guys who 'thought' about joining the military.  Then the man thought left your head and you put on the dress your daddy bought for you.   Hey!  I bet you and DD could share clothing!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 17, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

You should call into DD's show.  He thinks all Marines are murderers, too.  But I bet you are one of those guys who 'thought' about joining the military.  Then the man thought left your head and you put on the dress your daddy bought for you.   Hey!  I bet you and DD could share clothing!

I don't think that. The way you've been defending the FBI's truly heinous behavior I'm led to believe that you're probably not in the Marines anymore.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
I don't think that. The way you've been defending the FBI's truly heinous behavior I'm led to believe that you're probably not in the Marines anymore.
Hmmm.  Attack but not about dressing in dresses for your daddy.  Or wanting to share your wardrobe with DD.  That's telling.