• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Avi

They'd all have to be cheap seats because I barely have any hair. The thoughts of endless chaos gave me the vapors for a moment, but the smelling salts (and it ain't Pepsi) have revived me.

Frys Girl

Dear Harmness: THANK YOU FOR THAT. Too funny.

b_dubb

5.8 earthquake  here in NC .... hurricane irene is coming right at us ... catastrophe sandwhich ... well the earthquake was pretty much nothing but ... whatevs

Why in THE HELL did we pay for a granite statue of Martin Luther King MADE IN CHINA? Nothing against MLK, but having a National Monument MADE IN CHINA pisses me off  >:(

Silent

Quote from: b_dubb on August 23, 2011, 01:42:18 PM
5.8 earthquake  here in NC .... hurricane irene is coming right at us ... catastrophe sandwhich ... well the earthquake was pretty much nothing but ... whatevs

It's the Quickening!

5.8 earthquake  here in NC .

Felt it here in PA, too.  First time for me.  At first, I thought my boss was throwing a particularly nasty tantrum and slamming his desk against the wall.  Guess I was wrong.  :P

onan

yup was waiting with my wife in the doc's office. Felt like heavy machinery was next door.   

Eddie Coyle

Felt here in Boston...I was on a park bench overlooking Boston Harbor. A general "what the fuck was that" look on the faces around me. We assumed it was a jumbo jet landing at Logan Airport or something...

First one I've felt since Jan 9, 1982.

Frys Girl

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 23, 2011, 03:48:26 PM
Why in THE HELL did we pay for a granite statue of Martin Luther King MADE IN CHINA? Nothing against MLK, but having a National Monument MADE IN CHINA pisses me off  >:(
Oh it gets better. At the unveiling, they had a translator. I'm so sad for America. By the way, the monument itself is hideous. Poor MLK. So exploited.

b_dubb

you could say MLK got chiseled when it came to making a monument for him.  but that would be in poor taste. and not at all funny

Scully

George was right ... something IS happenin'!!!!! Omg, run fer the hills, paw ...  :o

Frys Girl

5.9 here. Good luck to you with Irene. I'm stocking up too. I called e-foods direct and used the coupon code "Alex Jones eat my shorts."

Frys Girl

Friends, Russians, Countrymen:

I am about to lose power as Irene is rearing her ugly head here in the chocolate city. Be safe and prosperous.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 27, 2011, 01:49:14 PM
Friends, Russians, Countrymen:

I am about to lose power as Irene is rearing her ugly head here in the chocolate city. Be safe and prosperous.
are you going to be able to call the podcast tonight?

onan

I have been fighting power outages all day. Not fun when assessing a paranoid type and the room goes completely dark.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Scully

Quote from: onan on August 27, 2011, 05:14:09 PM
I have been fighting power outages all day. Not fun when assessing a paranoid type and the room goes completely dark.

This gave me a good laugh.  I have permanently etched in my mind the day my Abnormal Psych professor explained why you should never get closer than arm's length when talking to someone who's paranoid.  :)

I am so thoroughly sick of hearing about "Irene', I`m one "LIVE report from..." from taking hostages! It was a big rain storm, people. Let`s PLEASE try to resume our lives.

Oh, wait; I don`t have a life.

Noory sucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 29, 2011, 07:10:19 AM
I am so thoroughly sick of hearing about "Irene', I`m one "LIVE report from..." from taking hostages! It was a big rain storm, people. Let`s PLEASE try to resume our lives.

Noory sucks

I thought the t.v. reporter getting hit with a wall of shitfoam was special. Did you happen to see?
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/fox-reporter-gives-update-covered-in-sea-foam-20110827

Frys Girl

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 29, 2011, 07:10:19 AM

Noory sucks
This post reminded me of how much I love semi-colons.

Frys Girl

I think Bad Blood is my favorite episode of X-files. I can't really settle though because it the show lacks an alien angle.

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 30, 2011, 05:45:55 AM
I think Bad Blood is my favorite episode of X-files. I can't really settle though because it the show lacks an alien angle.

No doubt about it, "Bad Blood" rules as best X-File ep. ever (Luke Wilson as "sheriff Hartwell...damn lol). A close runner-up is "Ghost that stole Christmas".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 30, 2011, 08:24:34 AM
Noory sucks
heh heh, nice.  i always get a chuckle when i see one of these placed randomly.

Since when did the Earth give a fuck about what Kelly Osbourne has to say about anything like she is the second coming of Joan Rivers. She has been talking a lot of shit lately and I don't even follow crap like this and noticed!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 30, 2011, 01:23:14 PM
Since when did the Earth give a fuck about what Kelly Osbourne has to say about anything like she is the second coming of Joan Rivers. She has been talking a lot of shit lately and I don't even follow crap like this and noticed!
i didn't even know anyone was paying attention to kelly osbourne any longer.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 30, 2011, 02:12:13 PM
i didn't even know anyone was paying attention to kelly osbourne any longer.
Most of the attention has been from British Media. One in particular being the DailyMail.