• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 05:57:03 PM
Why are you including Hillary Clinton in a list of presidential quotes?

It's a good thing I stop by here from time to time to keep you guys honest.

There's really not much weight behind that when you support the biggest liars in the world.  ;D

aldousburbank

Why are you including Hillary Clinton in a list of presidential quotes?

Oh that's right, she fucking lost!

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2017, 12:53:44 PM
That is a cogent point but even so, the Post story wanted us to judge Moore by today's standards as 30 year olds don't generally marry teens as much anymore.  One has to judge the story by 1970's standards when it was common in the South for things like that to happen.

With you completely about Allred and yes many people are going to dismiss the Moore allegations now since 2 women have proven to be less than honest.
Muhammed, who the Left apparently loves, had at least one wife who was not even in their teens; arranged betrothed and married in the single-digits. Prepubescent, which is really pedophilia. I forget the term but technically teens isn't pedophilia- though by law, here, it is considered it. Europe and rest of the world the age-of-consent is much lower. While France has no official age they are debating enacting one, 13 is what they are suggesting! No wonder Hollywood types like to flee to or visit France.

Gd5150

It's a good thing I stop by here from time to time to keep you guys honest.
Yes, it’s a good reminder of the level of ignorance the leftwing lemmings have reached. Please stop by again, we’ll be expecting you.

albrecht

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 08, 2017, 06:15:50 PM
https://youtu.be/CgMPV5fRNjc
Prayer, Pledge, God Bless America, USA chants? The leftist media covering these events must be have a conniption fit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2017, 06:23:58 PM
Prayer, Pledge, God Bless America, USA chants? The leftist media covering these events must be having a conniption fit.
Cool.  Heh, heh. ;)

The President has just arrived.  He should be speaking very soon now.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 08, 2017, 06:32:30 PM
Cool.  Heh, heh. ;)

The President has just arrived.  He should be speaking very soon now.

Imagine that.  Real Americans right here on our stage.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2017, 06:37:45 PM
Imagine that.  Real Americans right here on our stage.
Yeah.  I like when that happens. :D

ItsOver

...It's a good thing I stop by here from time to time to keep you guys honest.
Heh, heh... yeah, right.  Bye, bye and please remember to close the door on the way out.  MV hates high heating bills.

Spy

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2017, 06:23:40 PM
Yes, it’s a good reminder of the level of ignorance the leftwing lemmings have reached. Please stop by again, we’ll be expecting you.

Thanks for the invitation.  Is there anything I can bring? Pizza, soft drinks, KFC?

Quote from: Spy on December 08, 2017, 03:01:46 PM
What's your idea of honest and responsible media? Sean Hannity, Breitbart, Kellyanne Conway's "alternative facts?" Conspiracy radio? Alt-Right YouTube videos?

Trump's now claiming he never said all those things with Billy Bush on the Access Hollywood tapes. The recordings exist but if Trump says they don't exist then I guess that's good enough for the Trumpanzees.

What it's NOT is being so deceitful and careless that in their zealousness to ''get'' Trump they've had to retract three different stories this week alone.  That they even have an enemy, and the desire to ''get'' Trump, rather than simply doing their job and reporting events is enough to disqualify them from ''honest and responsible''.

As far as Hannity and the rest - they tell you up front they are commentators and part of what they do is give you their opinions.  The Democrat Fake News Media does not do that.  They claim to be the journals of record, and pretend their opinions and advocacy are limited to the op-ed page.  See the difference?

Lt.Uhura

With his supporters dropping like flies, and his poll numbers continuing to decline, this has got to hurt the self-styled "Twitter President".

The former president [Obama] has 97.6 million followers at @BarackObama while his successor has 44.1 million at @realDonaldTrump. Even adding the 21.3 million followers Trump has on his government account, @POTUS, his follower count is still dwarfed by Obama’s. (The archive of Obama’s official account, now at @POTUS44, has an additional 15.3 million.)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/obama-bests-trump-on-twitter-with-more-than-double-the-following

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 08, 2017, 09:06:55 PM
With his supporters dropping like flies, and his poll numbers continuing to decline, this has got to hurt the self-styled "Twitter President".

The former president [Obama] has 97.6 million followers at @BarackObama while his successor has 44.1 million at @realDonaldTrump. Even adding the 21.3 million followers Trump has on his government account, @POTUS, his follower count is still dwarfed by Obama’s. (The archive of Obama’s official account, now at @POTUS44, has an additional 15.3 million.)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/obama-bests-trump-on-twitter-with-more-than-double-the-following
While I still have a lot of issues with Trump, far too liberal on things like immigration etc and some other issues like power of Presidency and almost cult of personality- not as strong (as you point out) as Barak but still troubling, I can consider this a win. Hopefully, the country, despite even his odd addiction, isn't a social media feed. Why I don't like democracy in the popular sense and like how our Founding Fathers (evil white guys they were) made a system of checks and balances and gridlock. The masses are bad and group-think bad.  I LIKE that people don't like government and have a logical, instinctive distrust and troubling that so many love it and, in some cases (as you point out) like Obama almost a religious zeal towards it.

Kidnostad3

Two thirds of which are false accounts.  You just keep flogging a dead horse.

Dr. MD MD

No regrets.  ;D

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2017, 09:25:03 PM
Two thirds of which are false accounts.  You just keep flogging a dead horse.

What, you don't believe more than 1 in 4 Americans follow Obama on Twitter?

Dr. MD MD

Mueller. He was supposed to be SOOO respectable and above it all. I'd like to punch him as hard as I could, square on his big ugly nose. Then, as he was on his ass, holding his broken nose in a daze I'd point at him and say, That's from the American people, traitor! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 08, 2017, 09:33:17 PM

Twitter is a CIA op anyway. Kudos to Trump for co-opting it for our agenda!  :P ;D

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 08, 2017, 09:33:17 PM
Besides the fake ones most are, likely, not American. I'm sure he has a strong following (some by simply being co-religionists others by liking his anti-American agenda) by foreigners. Some also might have been tied to ransom give-aways, USAID, and other "foreign policy" under his administration.

Kidnostad3

Your credibility is on a par with CNN’s.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/cnn-botches-major-bombshell-alleging-contacts-between-don-jr-and-wikileaks/

She is always well researched and accurate.  Working with numbers is her specialty

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 29, 2017, 01:37:21 AM
Haha! Half the population?! Trump, who lost the popular vote to a widely unpopular opponent, was elected by 306 electoral votes - in other words, .000051% of the nation....

And quick to pounce on anything that doesn't look quite right

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 24, 2017, 02:43:25 AM
Did you just pull those... percentages out of your ass, or do you have a source?...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 09:35:04 PM
Mueller. He was supposed to be SOOO respectable and above it all...

That's how we knew the fix was in, right from the start. 

If he actually was any of what we were told, the Fake Media would have been besides themselves with bile and hostility.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on December 08, 2017, 07:44:01 PM
;)

The only reasonable explanation for MV failing to ban this deranged fuck is that he and Sissypants have an ongoing homosexual relationship.  I guess we’ll just have to wait for them to have a falling out.

We shouldn't bicker.  This week a giant has fallen.