• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2019, 05:58:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzbq7AjODd8

If you help, you will get a ShoutOut from George Senda!

Should I send $280?  I can hear the howls of rage if I do from his vast bulkiness.

Quote from: whoozit on October 07, 2019, 06:41:21 PM
Should I send $280?  I can hear the howls of rage if I do from his vast bulkiness.

$279.99 or you don't have a hair on your ass.....................       ;D

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2019, 06:42:36 PM
$279.99 or you don't have a hair on your ass.....................       ;D
I’ll send $3.24.  Surely 99 of his subscribers will kick in the same.

Quote from: whoozit on October 07, 2019, 06:44:31 PM
I’ll send $3.24.  Surely 99 of his subscribers will kick in the same.

I would chip in but I'm out of checks ATM.  It is just too bad that he hasn't received a huge donation as of late............................

Lilith

We could all chip in, and make a donation from BellGab so that George would have to give a shoutout to BellGab...

Just sayin'.

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2019, 06:56:27 PM
We could all chip in, and make a donation from BellGab so that George would have to give a shoutout to BellGab...

Just sayin'.

Nah.  By the time that went down, the "bargain" iPad would have been snapped up and he'd be stuck with all that money...and well.  You know what that means...................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2019, 07:02:40 PM
Nah.  By the time that went down, the "bargain" iPad would have been snapped up and he'd be stuck with all that money...and well.  You know what that means...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVaVSXsd7yc

54 viewers and notta dime.  He has all these unboxings of new stuff to do, but I guess we're SOL.  We can just sit and wait I guess...

He dropped his new $50. camera on the floor while he was opening it unfortunately.

#sad

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2019, 07:20:51 PM

54 viewers and notta dime.  He has all these unboxings of new stuff to do, but I guess we're SOL.  We can just sit and wait I guess...

He dropped his new $50. camera on the floor while he was opening it unfortunately.

#sad

Thanks Brig.  I was in (an uncharacteristic for me) foul mood and that video returned my good humor.  Only George can brow beat his viewers for
not sending him free money and then flow into an unboxing of an expensive, unnecessary and for him useless item.  It will end up on the floor gathering dander next to that Amazon viewer thingy he bought. 

Also is it a good idea to be munching on popcorn a couple of days after having teeth yanked out?   
I'm not a medical professional but that has trouble written all over it.  Thoughts Doc MD?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2019, 08:00:14 PM
Thanks Brig.  I was in (an uncharacteristic for me) foul mood and that video returned my good humor.  Only George can brow beat his viewers for
not sending him free money and then flow into an unboxing of an expensive, unnecessary and for him useless item.  It will end up on the floor gathering dander next to that Amazon viewer thingy he bought.  

Also is it a good idea to be munching on popcorn a couple of days after having teeth yanked out?   
I'm not a medical professional but that has trouble written all over it.  Thoughts Doc MD?

I dunno.  Watching him take all those parts out of the box, and try to figure out what they are, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up returning it for a refund, saying it's broke.  (Not to mention he already dropped it on the floor),

I'm pretty sure Dr. MD MD will say its a NO on the popcorn.

#ICouldBeWrong

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2019, 08:10:17 PM
I dunno.  Watching him take all those parts out of the box, and try to figure out what they are, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up returning it for a refund, saying it's broke.  (Not to mention he already dropped it on the floor),

I'm pretty sure Dr. MD MD will say its a NO on the popcorn.

#ICouldBeWrong

Has he ever returned anything?  Serious question actually.    I'm thinking once an object enters the Hacienda*, by golly, it's a prisoner. 

* Excluding Prius #4 - the 24 hours of Prius vehicle that was returned but never actually crossed the hovel threshold so to speak.

p.s. I did a search on images of an infected tooth socket.    I wish I didn't.............   

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKIixG6-IB4

George, why would anybody care if you go live or not?  You have banned 90% of your viewer fans from posting in your chat, so who cares if you can't go live?

It's not rocket science.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2019, 03:00:24 PM

It's not rocket science.

Working at Cape Canaveral must be one of the few things our boy hasn't claimed to have done. But there's still time for a late-flowering career change for such a gifted man. After all, what could go wrong?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTrmJtHLFU

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2019, 07:02:40 PM

How old is that gif? He looks like a swimsuit model there compared to what he looks like today.

Roswells, Art

Uh oh. Sredni's in the house. All the Bellgab boys drop their panties when he saunters in.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 08, 2019, 03:45:50 PM
Working at Cape Canaveral must be one of the few things our boy hasn't claimed to have done. But there's still time for a late-flowering career change for such a gifted man. After all, what could go wrong?

Well he did say he saw a plane once so he understands how they're made and work.

Not even joking. I think Yorkshire Pud can attest.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 03:46:04 PM
How old is that gif? He looks like a swimsuit model there compared to what he looks like today.

I'm not sure.  Probably 100 to 125 pounds old I think.....................

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 04:02:38 PM
Uh oh. Sredni's in the house. All the Bellgab boys drop their panties when he saunters in.

Oh yeah!  Just imagine what a lather we would be in if O'Neill made a triumphant return.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 08, 2019, 03:45:50 PM

Such a waste of talent that he has his heart set on a container compound in the desert...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2019, 04:49:19 PM
I'm not sure.  Probably 100 to 125 pounds old I think.....................

Sooo about 400 sausages, 50 peach cobblers, and a few half-thawed chickens ago.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2019, 04:51:25 PM
Oh yeah!  Just imagine what a lather we would be in if O'Neill made a triumphant return.

Jesus, your O'Neill obsession. You two should get a room and he can post multiple gifs of the encounter.

SredniVashtar

I read an article today that claimed a quarter of all Americans have never eaten a vegetable. What the hell is wrong with you people? That works at around 80 million spastic colons.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 08, 2019, 05:18:05 PM
I read an article today that claimed a quarter of all Americans have never eaten a vegetable. What the hell is wrong with you people? That works at around 80 million spastic colons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjbheHTDcCo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 08, 2019, 05:14:53 PM
Jesus, your O'Neill obsession. You two should get a room and he can post multiple gifs of the encounter.

Oh.  That's right.  The Poles make you a little squeamish so you lash out. 

It's ok.  Good folks.   They even helped you lot out once.  Long ago.............................

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 08, 2019, 05:18:05 PM

I met a vegetarian once many years ago, before it became so popular, that didn't like vegetables. lol. I asked him why he was a vegetarian and he said it was because he didn't like meat. He pretty much just ate junk food like french fries as far as I could tell.

Also, I find your article hard to believe even though I did know someone else that didn't like vegetables. He would eat hamburgers, steak, chicken, that sort of thing and fruit too, I guess. I think he was an anomaly.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 05:57:48 PM
I met a vegetarian once many years ago, before it became so popular, that didn't like vegetables. lol. I asked him why he was a vegetarian and he said it was because he didn't like meat. He pretty much just ate junk food like french fries as far as I could tell.

Also, I find your article hard to believe even though I did know someone else that didn't eat them, just meat and fruit, I think he was an anomaly.

Think I remember an interview with Prince Fielder the baseball player once.  He was a vegetarian and asked how he could be so,  errr, large.
The answer was "Cheese pizza and lots of it"

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 05:57:48 PM

Also, I find your article hard to believe even though I did know someone else that didn't like vegetables. He would eat hamburgers, steak, chicken, that sort of thing and fruit too, I guess. I think he was an anomaly.

https://www.studyfinds.org/stunning-survey-reveals-1-in-4-adults-has-never-eaten-vegetables/

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 07:08:45 PM
I don't know where any pollsters get their respondents from, even the legit ones. Have you ever been polled? (settle down, boys). I haven't.

The company is limited to online and mobile polling.  It's misleading, if not downright fraudulent, to claim they represent the eating habits of Americans.

Sneddy loves his drama.  Let him have his fun; it's all he has.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2019, 06:01:18 PM
Think I remember an interview with Prince Fielder the baseball player once.  He was a vegetarian and asked how he could be so,  errr, large.
The answer was "Cheese pizza and lots of it"

He's not a vegetarian, then.  He just doesn't eat meat.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 08, 2019, 05:14:53 PM

I have some gifs that you would probably like.