• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
At a minimum I hope one of her friends or family has got the local Sheriff's office to do a "wellness check" on her. Though considering the drama with the NYE Sheriff's office maybe another agency would be best. Nevada also has a L2K Law, if needed. I hope Art's guns are locked up or transferred away somewhere. Things seems crazy there.

NRS 433A.150  Detention for evaluation, observation and treatment; limitation on time.
1.  Any person alleged to be a person with mental illness may, upon application pursuant to NRS 433A.160 and subject to the provisions of subsection 2, be detained in a public or private mental health facility or hospital under an emergency admission for evaluation, observation and treatment.

Fuck i forgot about Art's glock i wonder if that will be in the estate sale

I think it was a .40 and i hate .40 but it's Art's fucking glock and i want it for the nostalgia

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 24, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
So has the coroner's report come out yet?  Has Heather been implicated yet?  Inquiring minds want to know!

DNA test on the fetus next?

Norm

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 24, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
Well now sportsfans, I missed today's soap opera of about 8 or more pages...can someone please update me as to where we are at this point?

Also, as I understand it Art has been buried. So, has anyone heard any results of the Autopsy that was to determine the vause and or manner of death?

With all this crap I just keep thinking, those poor little children. One older and most probably very close to her daddy, as daddy's little girl and a son who will really never know anything about his dad other than what he reads, (God... I hope NOT from here and or what he is told) but we are dealing with HW the podcast Diva. I wish she'd just tell us the problem because I have to think that Art's children and wife are suffering more than anyone.

Over at qrz.com (ham radio webpage) one of the forum threads is about Art. One of Art's ham buddies describes visiting Art in February and said he looked bad so Art's passing was not a total shock. I'm sure Art saw the writing on the wall and likely spoke with all concerned (including HW) what to expect. COPD and its complications is a slow process to the end of life. You can have COPD for years as my mother did and still live a long life yet in Art's case he had other issues which resulted in his finality.

ShayP

"wellness check"

I'm sick of seeing this bandied about as if this truly is a life or death matter.  Step back and look at the situation.  The woman is creating this melodrama and some people suck it up like gravy and give her sympathy.  She's performing some sort of virtual self immolation in Art Bell's memory.  Pathetic. 

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

Is this a bad thing? I've been here so long now I can't remember..

Praise VM.

No

We are vaguely deplorable. ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
"wellness check"

I'm sick of seeing this bandied about as if this truly is a life or death matter.  Step back and look at the situation.  The woman is creating this melodrama and some people suck it up like gravy and give her sympathy.  She's performing some sort of virtual self immolation in Art Bell's memory.  Pathetic.

Ok let’s all send her pizzas

damon

Quote from: Norm on April 24, 2018, 05:34:53 PM
Over at qrz.com (ham radio webpage) one of the forum threads is about Art. One of Art's ham buddies describes visiting Art in February and said he looked bad so Art's passing was not a total shock. I'm sure Art saw the writing on the wall and likely spoke with all concerned (including HW) what to expect. COPD and its complications is a slow process to the end of life. You can have COPD for years as my mother did and still live a long life yet in Art's case he had other issues which resulted in his finality.
IS this the thread that you are talking about??
http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/amateur-radio-newsline-report-2112-extra-art-bell-april-19-2018.607567/

ItsTelly

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
At a minimum I hope one of her friends or family has got the local Sheriff's office to do a "wellness check" on her. Though considering the drama with the NYE Sheriff's office maybe another agency would be best. Nevada also has a L2K Law, if needed. I hope Art's guns are locked up or transferred away somewhere. Things seems crazy there.

NRS 433A.150  Detention for evaluation, observation and treatment; limitation on time.
1.  Any person alleged to be a person with mental illness may, upon application pursuant to NRS 433A.160 and subject to the provisions of subsection 2, be detained in a public or private mental health facility or hospital under an emergency admission for evaluation, observation and treatment.

This won't help.  Remember HW blames the Nye County Sheriff's Office for ruining her plans and thus, her life.  I bet she won't want to talk to them or accept their help. She'll just barricade herself in the radio shed (or whatever it is) and refuse to come out.

Best option is for one of her FB friends to check up on her.  AB was 72 years old.  To wallow in grief and self-pity for 2 weeks for one's boss is a bit over the top although she may be named 'employee of the month.'

Telly

chefist

"wellness check"

I'm sick of seeing this bandied about as if this truly is a life or death matter.  Step back and look at the situation.  The woman is creating this melodrama and some and people suck it up like gravy and give her sympathy.  She's performing some sort of virtual self immolation in Art Bell's memory.  Pathetic.

Hench up those trousers, Mr R...pull that long sleeve over those tattoos...WAKE THE FUCK UP, SEAL! This is the here and now! Shit is going down! WTF man?

Hi  :)

Norm

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

I think it was a .40 and i hate .40 but it's Art's fucking glock and i want it for the nostalgia

Art enjoyed firearms and over years amassed a nice collection besides ham radios. I would hear him on the ham bands yakking about guns, radios and antennas but I never took him for being a glock guy. All steel guns yes but a friggin plastic glock? I believe under Nevada law all his guns will automatically become his wife's to do with whatever she wants. Also his collection of ham radio gear, easily worthy close to $100K. In fact when he moved back to the USA from the Philippines he left a lot of expensive equipment simply due to excessive export costs and instead re-purchased everything from AES in Las Vegas upon his return. He refused to pay the cost to bring his gear back to the USA after paying high costs to take it there. (See MV's Gabcast with Art) Art could afford to do that, with a net worth of $10 million in 2016, money was not an object.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
It was purely for research.  To get an understanding of their talents and ability's.  ;)  :D
Of course. ;)  ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: Norm on April 24, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

Link?

Don’t make me try to navigate that antiquated forum

"wellness check"

I'm sick of seeing this bandied about as if this truly is a life or death matter.  Step back and look at the situation.  The woman is creating this melodrama and some and people suck it up like gravy and give her sympathy.  She's performing some sort of virtual self immolation in Art Bell's memory.  Pathetic.

LOL! Art has a witch about to light herself on fire. damn. a powerful pimp in death, too. wew lad!

albrecht

I think he mighta had some long-guns also? I forget. In any event, I hope people are paying attention and if there is an estate sale the details of which are posted here. If Airyn is smart she should do it online so Art fans not local could bid and get items.

DanTSX

Quote from: Norm on April 24, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
Art enjoyed firearms and over years amassed a nice collection besides ham radios. I would hear on the ham bands yakking about guns but I never took him for being a glock guy. All steel gun yes but a friggin plastic glock?

Glock is good.

Plastic is good.

Steel is stupid.  Heavy.  Rusts.

awguy

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
heh heh, bizarrogab!

I was thinking this today. Everyone who we've hated (Keith and Noory), we are now defending. And those who were once in our corner (Heather) are the ones getting all the hate.

And I literally thought to myself... the forum should be renamed "BizarroGab"

DanTSX

If anyone is entitled to Art’s Glock.  It’s me

Glock #1

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
LOL! Art has a witch about to light herself on fire. damn. a powerful pimp in death, too. wew lad!

;D

DanTSX

Quote from: awguy on April 24, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
I was thinking this today. Everyone who we've hated (Keith and Noory), we are now defending. And those who were once in our corner (Heather) are the ones getting all the hate.

And I literally thought to myself... the forum should be renamed "BizarroGab"

I’m not

You fools have gone soft

bateman

I wonder if the fax machine is up for grabs now.

WildCard

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 04:34:09 PM
This can only mean one thing - tonight is one of those unannounced nights when Art is doing the show!

get out!

WildCard

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
Wow she looks to be scrubbed from the whole site. Wow.

happydance.gif

http://midnightinthedesert.com/heather-speaks-her-mind-april-6-2018/

this sounds like one of chocolate jackboots rips. soooo kewl

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

i sent a test copy of muh benis. enjoy.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 05:42:07 PM
Airyn should be using Ebay or another platform or go the easy route and give a percentage to decent estate sale company. Art fans want to buy. Fax machine, guns, clocks, old archives, Art's Parts, radio equipment, etc. Or she should turn the Compound into a museum/bar/brothel where Art fans can visit and 'relax.'

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
Wow she looks to be scrubbed from the whole site. Wow.

What the hell did I miss now? How many pages am I going to have to read to catch up?

chefist

BREAKING...NEWS!

We are looking for answers...I can't get into details, but! You draw the conclusions...

Hells Mole

As of.. well.. the time stamp on this post, with freshly expunged browser caches in multiple browsers, artbell.com/midnightinthedesert.com remains completely wiped of any reference to Heather Wade with the exception
of the social media links on the right.

The top "important post" in the right column is to subscribe and you can see a partial thumbnail of the Heather Wade graphic but upon clicking it I get a page that says no page found.

The Heather Wade, hair blowing over the desert photo is not showing anywhere on the main page.

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
What the hell did I miss now? How many pages am I going to have to read to catch up?

Heather is preggo with Art's love child.