• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

Buddhists? (Strictly not a religion) Wikan? Jews? Sikhs? Hindus?

Apostate secularists ring a bell?

chefist

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 01:24:00 PM
Angela Alioto is pissed the "sanctuary" bill she authored was opened up to felons, oh the irony...

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sf-mayoral-candidate-alioto-targets-sanctuary-city-law-proposed-ballot-measure/

Mayoral candidate Angela Alioto plans to collect signatures for a November ballot measure that would strip down San Francisco’s sanctuary city protections for undocumented immigrants.

The proposed ballot measure would allow law enforcement to report undocumented immigrants to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement if the person has been booked into County Jail on suspicion of a felony, or booked on a lesser crime than a felony but had a previous felony conviction.

The proposal would also permit city agencies including police to report undocumented immigrants who were previously convicted of a felony.

“The existing Sanctuary City Ordinance is a magnet for felons across America to come to the safe shores of our City,” Alioto said in a statement. “It makes San Francisco a more violent and unsafe city.”

Yes yes...but what about the cows milk yield?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Hey, we invented curry for the ungrateful wretches. Pah!

You're a dessert, according to this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44123786

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
I dare not speculate on what you paper yourself with.

We only do it because we are so glorious and important. I know it's hard to relate coming from basically a giant Wal-Mart whose sole contribution to world culture was the Big Mac.

Yes, so important you seek to accrue the glories of other nations unto yourselves like intangible Elgin marbles.  And did those feet in ancient time...  There is something both grasping and cringing about the British psyche.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
Yes, so important you seek to accrue the glories of other nations unto yourselves like intangible Elgin marbles.  And did those feet in ancient time...  There is something both grasping and cringing about the British psyche.

We also have our bad points.

And don't talk about the marbles again. They look much nicer here.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 15, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
Went on to check LNM http://lnmradionetwork.com/ to see if witchy poo was still circling the midlands, looks like the house (cuck shed) has fallen on the proverbial MITD-HW and smashed it too pieces!! Archives are kaput too!!

Anyone else checked it out, or am I just out of the loop! Keith, any comment.... Hmmmmm. ;D
She's not on their schedule either but I don't know if she was there before or not. God I hate pop up media players. Really that site in general sucks. Can't find anything so who knows if she is still on or not.

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
Isn't she doing this on a daily basis?

My dad used to say "He's working with half a brain stem".. or words to that effect. There aren't even brain cells there, because that would imply a brain. We're merely working with the stem.. and not even a full one at that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

The source is American.... Enough said.

The NYT just can't stop lying! :D

chefist

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Yep.  I stopped much of that when I left home. The dietary restrictions, that is. It becomes so ingrained, that even people who have been out longer than me still wont eat pork.

I can see that...old habits and such. JW's teach to distrust all religions except their own...I kept the skepticism...and eventually employed it towards them as well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Erm? We do?

Agreed...Though I think London Bridge looks nicer in Arizona.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Erm? We do?
Agreed...Though I think London Bridge looks nicer in Arizona.

Being able to jetski under it while drinking a Budweiser gives one a sense of unique national pride.

That's why Gene Hunt was invented as the rod of correction.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 01:32:43 PM
Being able to jetski under it while drinking a Budweiser gives one a sense of unique national pride.

YOU.DRINK.BUDWEISER.? For a bet?

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
Oh, most lawyers go after the delivery service too.  LMN (sic) could, conceivably, lose all of their streaming...  Now, that's not likely but could happen if they were to accidentally delay their response to the order.  But, whenever it's even a remote possibility, it's a big risk and I am surprised that they took it with her.
Believe me if LNM is served papers Vara is going to drop everything like a hot potato and not only throw HLW under the bus but also back the bus on top of her so she can't escape.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
YOU.DRINK.BUDWEISER.? For a bet?

Ha...it's 120 deg in the summer in Havasu...light lagers are preferred...when the weather turns cold, switch over to double IPA's...I prefer the Grapefruit Sculpin from Ballast Pointe.

K_Dubb

Nonsense; they look like pinned butterflies.  That exhibit is seriously devoid of imagination.  They were meant to bake in the Grecian sun, not languish in a gloomy hall attended by unappreciative schoolchildren and pallid aesthetes.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
I can see that...old habits and such. JW's teach to distrust all religions except their own...I kept the skepticism...and eventually employed it towards them as well.

Herbert W Armstrong took beliefs from several religions to make up WCG- Judaism, Seventh Day Adventist, JW, etc..   like JW's, we celebrated zero holidays, though my family did keep Thanksgiving (and Christmas- shhh, don't tell).

One of my aunts married someone who was JW back in the late 70's, early 80's. They've since divorced, but she still is very much a part of that religion, as are all of her kids. She's a nut, that one. No offense to anyone here in that church, but she had a particular pleasure in handing out those Watchtower magazines to the "Riff-raff" of the family.

Catsmile

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
I didn't leave anyone out. I think there are threads to the whole debacle that when pulled will unravel a lot of stuff that are disturbing, though by now not surprising. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Keith didn't know about the little cosy arrangement Bell and Wad had going unless he was there too when she moved in?

# I was being facetious.
# CodeMonkeys see IP Addresses of audio, wormhole, et al.
# He Needed access to their PCs for remote IT-Fu
# So most likely he knew who, was where, & when.
# Thought In Fairness He Might not have been that bright.
# Even If Animals Were Involved It wouldn't Be Disturbing Nao.
# HEY-OH

chefist

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
Herbert W Armstrong took beliefs from several religions to make up WCG- Judaism, Seventh Day Adventist, JW, etc..   like JW's, we celebrated zero holidays, though my family did keep Thanksgiving (and Christmas- shhh, don't tell).

One of my aunts married someone who was JW back in the late 70's, early 80's. They've since divorced, but she still is very much a part of that religion, as are all of her kids. She's a nut, that one. No offense to anyone here in that church, but she had a particular pleasure in handing out those Watchtower magazines to the "Riff-raff" of the family.

It split our family...mom left...then joined back after she retired...I wouldn't wish that on anyone. We saw her on occasion, but she spent the majority of time with her JW "family". Sad.

a is jump

I think the calls will be unscreened tonight. I've called into MITD a few times, and called into the trainwreck show on Joe Montaldo's network, and I've never been screened.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Nonsense; they look like pinned butterflies.  That exhibit is seriously devoid of imagination.  They were meant to bake in the Grecian sun, not languish in a gloomy hall attended by unappreciative schoolchildren and pallid aesthetes.

Aesthetes can have their pallid exactly how they please thank you.