• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 15, 2018, 10:28:53 AM
Does anyone know who won the pool for the number of Heather listeners last night?

Northern Lights posted a screenshot that gave a peak of 997 listeners. 

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 14, 2018, 04:09:39 AM

Did anyone else have a closer guess?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
I’m not all that cool, but I like to pretend. Thanks to the kind folks here (you know who you are) who let me.  8)
Girl, we're all pretending to be cool here. Well most of us... :-*

Lord Grantham

It's going to be difficult to be a future BellGab historian. The supporting data is spread across dozens of facebook groups, twitter accounts, discord feeds, audio files, externally hosted gifs and reaction images, and youtube videos.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
We started covering Falkie 2 hours before Wad...if it was so grievous, why did MV join the chat and give live comments...

Shoo, shoo

I'm not sure where you see me casting judgement either way, Nancy.

Dyna-X

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 15, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
I tried discord but the audio from that site won't work on my laptop so I have to use my phone which makes the text difficult to navigate for me and too cumbersome to type in and contribute. And it takes a while to figure out which room everyone is in, heh.
The interface seems clunky and confusing like its half complete - all the flash and bells and whistles emphasized in all the places that are not important.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 15, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
It's going to be difficult to be a future BellGab historian. The supporting data is spread across dozens of facebook groups, twitter accounts, discord feeds, audio files, externally hosted gifs and reaction images, and youtube videos.

Otherwise you wouldn't need a historian.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
I don't care for discord. It moves too fast and half the time I get booted out. I prefer bellgab threads, followed by ufoship chat, followed by youtube chat. The app does not play well with mac devices.
That being said so many people called this back when it was happening and I owe all of you a kudos. I didn't believe she had moved there. So I concede I was wrong. Makes me wonder what the hell else I am wrong about? :o

I had thought she moved there in Jan/Feb of this year. So seeing that revelation was a surprise to me. Wow so many details that are yet to be revealed  :o
I think they had intimate relations. They're two adults. One is married though. Nonetheless, consensual.
I find her hair trigger emotional fragility an indication of sexual intimacy between them or is it mostly fake?  :-X
But any intimate relationship between them is one detail I doubt would ever get verified unless she wrote a tell all book about her time living at Art's compound.
'Things That Go Pahrump in The Night: My Time with Radio Legend Art Bell' By Heather Leona Wade
or 'Wanna Take A Ride?: The Legacy of Art Bell' By Heather Leona Wade (Special contribution from Lasha Seniuk and Foreword by Best Selling Author Whitley Strieber)

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
Girl, we're all pretending to be cool here. Well most of us... :-*

ikr?  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Of course you are, Californicators are like that, even the imported pseudos.

He's having a great time enjoying your weather, fucking up your economy, and sodomising your women. Long may it continue.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
The interface seems clunky and confusing like its half complete - all the flash and bells and whistles emphasized in all the places that are not important.
This poor guy one night spent half the time trying to see if we could see what he was typing because he could not see what we were typing. I can't fault him as I had a hard time too.

HumanBeing

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
I still am.  I doubt people reading this thread a year from now, will be checking Discord chats from this day as well.  I could be wrong.
:D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MataHari22 on May 15, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

It is really bizarre how she tells her listeners that she loves them. Not 'I love you all' but, 'I love you, Carl'. Can you imagine calling in to Rush and him telling you 'I love you'?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 15, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
Would need someone who is part historian and part spook to sort through it all and have it make sense. I'd start by building a coherent timeline of events, known knowns, known unknowns, triangulation, graded quality of sources, etc.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
I'm not sure where you see me casting judgement either way, Nancy.

Ha..."siphoning off"...you forget what you write in 2 minutes. If you find my posts so annoying, I did you a favor by having the Discord chat last night...you didn't have to suffer my comments on BG.  ;D

Nancy...ha... ;D Your last attack about "self promotion" failed as well...where everyone started using their usernames in new artbelllegacy.com jokes...but I was the one self-promoting...LOL

You just want to find, as usual, a guy to vent your hatred of the male gender upon...

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
Has Paul & Ella chimed in about last night's program(s?)
They were thankful for Heather giving all of the breaks to go pee their dog.  He drank a lot of coffee late into the afternoon. ;D

weeberwubber

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

It's good for gaming. And it's good for a chatboard's backup. I belong to discord rooms for a few different communities but they aren't used unless there is an interruption in service on the normal communication platform. I think it has thrall here because the Gabcasts are so much fun so it's a way to inject that kind of atmosphere to the board on a nearly daily basis. Trade off is that it splits attention. Going in there and saying something in voice is a good place for things a person might not want logged in a permanent chat though! It should exist. If it gets used more then that's because people want that experience more. It would be better if it worked well. I hope things settle back in to the normal threads because it's easier to participate without being tied to a live flow.

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 05:55:34 AM
Isn't that kinda what Heather and Lasha want, though? They do the trainwreck thing, that means Dave doesn't get as many listeners.  :-\

But that's a terribly dumb play... Intrigue Bellgab while pissing off the delusional loyalists who actually expected a decent product. That's like smearing feces all over your store to lure the homeless in while driving sane people out.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
They were thankful for Heather giving all of the breaks to go pee their dog.  He drank a lot of coffee late into the afternoon. ;D

Excellent point!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
Ha..."siphoning off"...you forget what you write in 2 minutes. If you find my posts so annoying, I did you a favor by having the Discord chat last night...you didn't have to suffer my comments on BG.  ;D

Nancy...ha... ;D Your last attack about "self promotion" failed as well...where everyone started using their usernames in new artbelllegacy.com jokes...but I was the one self-promoting...LOL

You just want to find, as usual, a guy to vent your hatred of the male gender upon...

I do have a bad memory, just ask Whitecrow. Sorry, I bruised your ego. Most of my good friends are male.

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
I had thought she moved there in Jan/Feb of this year. So seeing that revelation was a surprise to me. Wow so many details that are yet to be revealed  :o
I think they had intimate relations. They're two adults. One is married though. Nonetheless, consensual.
I find her hair trigger emotional fragility an indication of sexual intimacy between them or is it mostly fake?  :-X
But any intimate relationship between them is one detail I doubt would ever get verified unless she wrote a tell all book about her time living at Art's compound.
'Things That Go Pahrump in The Night: My Time with Radio Legend Art Bell' By Heather Leona Wade
or 'Wanna Take A Ride?: The Legacy of Art Bell' By Heather Leona Wade (Special contribution from Lasha Seniuk and Foreword by Best Selling Author Whitley Strieber)

BG user yoursongs had this shit down what seems like ages ago.

Ann B Leonard seems to be a key, but a mostly unknown player, in this saga.  Based on her age and she's been a longtime Vegas Valley resident...  Something's up.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 15, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
It's good for gaming. And it's good for a chatboard's backup. I belong to discord rooms for a few different communities but they aren't used unless there is an interruption in service on the normal communication platform. I think it has thrall here because the Gabcasts are so much fun so it's a way to inject that kind of atmosphere to the board on a nearly daily basis. Trade off is that it splits attention. Going in there and saying something in voice is a good place for things a person might not want logged in a permanent chat though! It should exist. If it gets used more then that's because people want that experience more. I hope things settle back in to the normal threads because it's easier to participate without being tied to a live flow.
And bellgab has users in a bunch of different time zones.The night crew should be arriving soon I would imagine. Plus we have people from the United Kingdom and other countries as well. For me I miss a lot because I am East Coast and have a day job and can't stay up until 3 am and work at 7am. But in the morning it's all here in it's glorious splendor for me to read. Reading discord logs just doesn't do it for me.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
I do have a bad memory, just ask Whitecrow. Sorry, I bruised your ego. Most of my good friends are male.

Ego...you are the one who always has to have the last word. Let's see if you can resist.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 11:46:06 AM
He's having a great time enjoying your weather,

No one enjoys the weather in the swamp, even a craven Noo Yawka...

Quotefucking up your economy,

By making the stock market roar and unemployment shrivel, the cad!

Quoteand sodomising your women.

Project much, analist?

QuoteLong may it continue.

Indeed yes!

;D ;D ;D

HumanBeing

I feel pretty cool  8)
Could be the fan I have on 24/7 365 though  :D
Nah.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
It is really bizarre how she tells her listeners that she loves them. Not 'I love you all' but, 'I love you, Carl'. Can you imagine calling in to Rush and him telling you 'I love you'?

Nah, that's something only a lib could slurp in.

Doomed

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
Has Paul & Ella chimed in about last night's program(s?)
The staff at the home spiked their prune juice. A precaution actually. Just a way to keep them from getting overly
excited and acting out when the stream failed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
Maybe you left out one person who was part of the show/network. Who though, hummm...

I didn't leave anyone out. I think there are threads to the whole debacle that when pulled will unravel a lot of stuff that are disturbing, though by now not surprising. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Keith didn't know about the little cosy arrangement Bell and Wad had going unless he was there too when she moved in?

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
And bellgab has users in a bunch of different time zones.The night crew should be arriving soon I would imagine. Plus we have people from the United Kingdom and other countries as well. For me I miss a lot because I am East Coast and have a day job and can't stay up until 3 am and work at 7am. But in the morning it's all here in it's glorious splendor for me to read. Reading discord logs just doesn't do it for me.

Exactly this.  I'm east coast too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Of course you are, Californicators are like that, even the imported pseudos.

He he... Bend down bitch...Suck on that.  ;)

Dyna-X

Bellgab trick - If someone says something really stupid and obnoxious, worse than a shit post with no cleverness, hover over their user number 'u=xxxx' and if they have one that is like 7700 or greater, thats the dead give away for a Real Troll LOL