• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 02:02:38 AM
And you are just making up shit about people on the fly.  Stop assuming you know everything.  I've followed Dave for like 7 years so I might have a better idea about his character than you do.

Oh so you are big buddies then? And he lets you know his finances, really? You know him really well because you've listened to him for years? Tell us more about this close one way relationship, Mr. Stalker.

I'm not making anything up. Certainly no more than you are making things up for your internet boyfriend.

I Said I DON'T KNOW HIS FINANCES. Facts are facts. Kids ain't cheap. You want to dispute that as a fact? You and your sock wife would know that fact if you had any kids.

It has zero to do with character, and everything to do with math/finances, period. Ergo he makes a lot of cash, family is helping them, OR the state is helping them, make ends meet. Unless his children are going without, which I doubt.

Fact is you know shit about the man, his finances, or character. Hes one of your many celebrity crushes, that you are trying to air hunch. Star fuckers are pathetic especially the non-monogamous variety.   

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 15, 2018, 02:35:43 AM
Overall certainly.

Yeah I really don't like that at all. I got the impression that this was all too contrived.

Did you check out the LNM chatroom?  Not at all chatter friendly, more like Fort Knox.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 15, 2018, 02:38:53 AM
It was like staring at a brick for two hours.

Analogy of the night.  May have worked in the Village of the Damned but not here. lol.

Heather's debut was impressive, capturing the nostalgic Art Bell Days with a mosaic of interesting anecdotes resulting in a dazzling smackdown of DMDN...
2 thumbs Up !!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
Did you check out the LNM chatroom?  Not at all chatter friendly, more like Fort Knox.

No, but I heard it's ran like nazi Germany.

Bluejay

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 02:25:41 AM
These guests recently, "friends of Art" all talk as though it's a competition for who was the most important person in Arts life.  I get turned off by it.  I keep forgetting that they are not describing ART, but trying to impress us with how important they were to him.  Its as though they are giving cudos to themselves rather then giving a tribute to Art.  Just my impression.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2018, 02:40:10 AM
Oh so you are big buddies then? And he lets you know his finances, really? You know him really well because you've listened to him for years? Tell us more about this close one way relationship, Mr. Stalker.

I'm not making anything up. Certainly no more than you are making things up for your internet boyfriend.

I Said I DON'T KNOW HIS FINANCES. Facts are facts. Kids ain't cheap. You want to dispute that as a fact? You and your sock wife would know that fact if you had any kids.

It has zero to do with character, and everything to do with math/finances, period. Ergo he makes a lot of cash, family is helping them, OR the state is helping them, make ends meet. Unless his children are going without, which I doubt.

Fact is you know shit about the man, his finances, or character. Hes one of your many celebrity crushes, that you are trying to air hunch. Star fuckers are pathetic especially the non-monogamous variety.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you said he is either raking in the big bucks or he's living off the state.  I'm saying bullshit to the latter.  There are many other possibilities.  I know he's not raking in the money but at the same time, I have followed him closely enough to know he is no leech.

As for the rest of your diatribe,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
What if she decides to be a little rebel?  Gets a sleeve of tattoos and starts doing drugs.  It has happened to many like that.  It could happen.

Stop making shit up about people on the fly. You don't know them or their character. I've Imagined knowing them for years, and they are amazing people.

warsau

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 15, 2018, 02:41:22 AM
Heather's debut was impressive, capturing the nostalgic Art Bell Days with a mosaic of interesting anecdotes resulting in a dazzling smackdown of DMDN...
2 thumbs Up !!!

What show were you listening to?  Certainly not the same show the rest of us heard.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 02:27:02 AM
Well Wad's show was a steaming pile of horse shit. Now how many pages do I have to catch up on?

# As many as you see fit to read, I'd skim em'.

Bluejay

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 15, 2018, 02:41:22 AM
2 thumbs Up !!!

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2018, 02:46:28 AM
Stop making shit up about people on the fly. You don't know them or their character. I've Imagined knowing them for years, and they are amazing people.

I didn't say Asia was definitely going to do that. I used qualifiers.  You do know the difference, right?

Cowkiller

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
Who claimed that ?

It was back aways in BG when her show kept dropping out someone screengrabbed their chat conversations

DarKPenguiN

Well Wad's show was a steaming pile of horse shit. Now how many pages do I have to catch up on?
You could always wait for the audiobook version of this thread (an audible exclusive , recorded with a full cast)

Thats my plan.

dsz

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 15, 2018, 03:01:21 AM
You could always wait for the audiobook version of this thread (an audible exclusive , recorded with a full cast)

Thats my plan.

How can you translate gifs to audio book?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 03:03:33 AM
How can you translate gifs to audio book?
Why do you have to ruin everything?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 15, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
Why do you have to ruin everything?

Funny hearing you say that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 12:57:03 AM
Tomorrow is can't miss radio. Sounds interesting.  I will only be listening to you tomorrow, Dave.

The new stalker? :D

Kolchak

Heather's show was the absolute worst Art Bell tribute I've heard so far. Chris Jericho did far better.

There was more talk of Anne Strieber than Art. Only a handful of calls were taken (despite weeks of promises of "nothing but open lines for five days"). Whitley kept rambling about his books, and the audio quality made it sound like Heather was in a Bosnian cathouse.

AstroBuzz

Quote from: lonevoice on May 14, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
Nice shoutout, astrobuzz!  Bonus points because Radin said it was a good question.

Quote from: Zenman on May 14, 2018, 11:45:28 PM
Astro Buzz, BG shoutout!

Quote from: lonevoice on May 15, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
Agreed!  Dave did ask my wormhole question about whether or not Dr Radin had done any experiments involving subjects under the influence of hallucinogens.  But he didn't mention my username, so no Bellgab shoutout for me tonight.  Astrobuzz for the win.

Wubba Lubba dub-dub!  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 15, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

The new stalker? :D

LOL. The guest?  No, he's not the new stalker but sounded interesting.

Or were you referring to me?  Nah, I'm not thaaat interested. ;)  LOL

Seriously, I like Dave.  He's been a good interviewer over the years.  I also want Dave and his wife to feel at home here.  Maybe I'm going overboard on the nice schtick but he's a good guy.  I'll give him some criticism from time to time when the situation merits it but when it doesn't,  I'll be friendly with him.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 02:05:11 AM
I wonder if Crystal Gayle lurks here. Hey, Crystal, the audio of Heather's feed was so bad it sounded like your song was being eaten alive by screeching rabid cats with flesh eating mange.
Crystal Gayle does not lurk here.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on May 15, 2018, 02:13:35 AM
It's stunk on ice, Whitley was awful we heard about Anna and his book, we heard screened calls. Let's not mention the constant dropping, I'm not sure why anyone would give Heather a cent of their money.

Well I must say you got to give it to art he has such a loyal fan base that most of them (some) are willing to subjective themselves to such utter garbage.

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with every word you drooled.

Cowkiller

Quote from: mgordon on May 15, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
I'm surprised she played it.  There was a reason she didn't say MITD at all tonight. I'm surprised she played those Art bumpers.
Wow she didn't say mitd?  Shes scared then.  Shes starting to realise she stepped into a real shitstorm.  She walked right into it and shes gonna find out how alone she is when  the court papers come and  bulldog lasha leaves her holding the bag.

Sean92008

By the sound of it, Heather sucked to high fucking heaven.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger narcissist and gang of sycophants...  What's that point where the narcissist figures out the gig is up?  There's a term for it.  That reckoning typically makes an unstable person tip one way or another, both directions go down...

Heather trolls, your girl didn't put up, so shut up.   Seen it tons before. Happy to watch the bridges burn and the train crash...

SredniVashtar

The part about her keeping the seat warm for Alexander to take over was a new chapter in the Book of Crazy. Someone needs to give her a Thorazine shot and throw her in a rubber room.

Sean92008

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 15, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
Wow she didn't say mitd?  Shes scared then.  Shes starting to realise she stepped into a real shitstorm.  She walked right into it and shes gonna find out how alone she is when  the court papers come and  bulldog lasha leaves her holding the bag.
Like a Leave It To Beaver episode, like her highly-confused fanboy, Gary Mize would analogize it.

Cowkiller

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 15, 2018, 02:18:15 AM
I didn't listen to Heather so much a couple months before she left. At that time was she in the habit of screening calls like she has been doing?
She didnt have to because few people called, she had to ramble until a caller finally called.