• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 07:32:36 AM
I was ripping on myself for basically double posting. While at work I don't always read the previous posts. So when I posted the same damn thing I was like nope this needs to go. All good! LOL

LOL. I was only teasing.  ;)

grano salis

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 19, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
I have really been out of the loop with the HW stuff.  I kept my MITD subscription for maybe three months after Art quit.  Art never popped on.  I tried and tried to listen but I couldn't stand it.  It wasn't just that it wasn't Art, I just found it irritating to my ears and uninteresting to my brain.  I genuinely struggled to understand what Art saw in her especially considering he himself was a master of the medium.

It is interesting to me to read here that she is a self-professed "witch".  What does that suggest regarding her infiltration into Art's personal world?  Ripe material for conspiratorial late-night flights of fantasy.  Where there is
witchcraft there is manipulation, perhaps seduction, witches even deal in potions and poison.  Even the so-called white witches deal in these things and I've never known one that was all good or all bad.

Considering all these strange postings, ramblings and reactions being posted from Facebook and elsewhere in relation to Art's regrettable passing I am left wondering a few specific things in regards to HW.

If he was ill enough to have died from age and disease surely this was expected and known and considered to be imminent.  Yet it seems as though there is complete disarray within the Bell inner circle.  It seems there is no plan
of action whatsoever.  If Art and those around him knew he could go anytime surely there would have been some level
of preparation for how operations would continue.  Surely she would have at least been well-versed on how to operate the equipment.

I can only conclude that his death was somehow despite his declining health and age entirely unexpected to happen anytime soon.  That also inspires more wonder in my mind regarding a so far mysterious circumstance of death, the Nye Sheriff's bizarre video announcing it (both the mere existence of it and the tone/wording/presentation of it) as well as the announcement of an upcoming autopsy.

In my profession one might expect some medications were initiating this sort of behavior, etc...

ItsOver

Quote from: grano salis on April 19, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

In my profession one might expect some medications were initiating this sort of behavior, etc...
Sounds like what precipitates posting on BellGab.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 01:54:19 AM
Airyn Bell has lost her husband and the father of her children. Most of her family is in a different country. But Heather is the one dealing with tough circumstances. Jacqueline gets itâ,,¢.

Exactly. These Facebook people are disturbing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Can't she move into MV's house and do the show from there?

My office has a couch.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
My office has a couch.

Does she need to use the couch to get the job?

weeberwubber

Quote from: Zenman on April 19, 2018, 02:24:36 AM
Yeah, at one point it sounded like she was determined to come back on Friday, and maybe even carry open lines over into next week. Circumstances regarding Keith or Airyn or something else may have changed.

The response to Jaqueline strongly suggests that. Her actual post of a broken heart suggests something else. She learned the art of Vague from Art himself, and of course Vaguebooking just amplifies it.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Catsmile on April 19, 2018, 02:26:00 AM
# Jacqueline Valois Stumpf Really...?
# What a hell of a handle to be hung with in life
# CrazyCatLadyNames
# Drop the frigging E in makeing, takeing
# Her spelling haz me Stumpfed
# Vanna pick me a letter TRIGGERED
# Norrie got it too, look how that turned out
# Is Heather getting it... I don't think so, Tim.GIF
# Moar Tiem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vr2an65Pc

#I call her Jackistump
#Vaguebooking starting to piss me off
#This is what happens when you alienate a whole forum of supporters and friends and hang your cat on the crazy.

Juan

Aldous had some interesting observations on Art, Heather and her reaction on the Gabcast. Never miss a Gabcast.

weeberwubber

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 07:08:15 AM
She did say in her big announcement about going to Area 51 that she was now living in Nevada. As for where, that's what's been reported here. I have no idea if it's actually true, but she's supposedly in one of his trailers. They're all connected, from aerial views (or at least from what few pics I saw), so that's pretty close quarters for her to have moved in, with his family.

What's with all the doubt on this, including on the Gabcast. Heather directly said on her show that Art sold her the cuckshack and she broadcasts from his old studio. She called it the guest house. She said she bought it. Since it was very recent, if it was still in the verbal stages and not on paper I guess it could get rather messy. But who knows because now all we get is Vaguebooking. Maybe someday she'll actually say something, but I assume she's holding that back for the show.

Taco Bell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 08:32:01 AM
Does she need to use the couch to get the job?

No black lights in the office, please.

Come on people, can you not see your hand in front of you face?  HW learned fast, just as it was all about what was good for Art, now it is what is good for HW.  Notice how she is hurt, crying etc. but what about Arts family, his wife and children,,,,nothing from HW about them, it is all about her,,I will not be surprised if HW does not try to take over all of Arts property,,,just curious if Art sold HW his guest house with the land it sits on,, if just the guest house and not the land then Ms Bell has HW by the short hairs and if the land came with it,, then how much, does it encompass her house??

ItsOver

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 19, 2018, 08:46:07 AM
The response to Jaqueline strongly suggests that. Her actual post of a broken heart suggests something else. She learned the art of Vague from Art himself, and of course Vaguebooking just amplifies it.
Ha!  The Art of Vague.

# DramaWeCan'tGetEnough

bellNwhistle

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 19, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
What's with all the doubt on this, including on the Gabcast. Heather directly said on her show that Art sold her the cuckshack and she broadcasts from his old studio. She called it the guest house. She said she bought it. Since it was very recent, if it was still in the verbal stages and not on paper I guess it could get rather messy. But who knows because now all we get is Vaguebooking. Maybe someday she'll actually say something, but I assume she's holding that back for the show.

(I haven't listened to Heather for quite a while, so I've been out of the proverbial loop.  It's been interesting trying to catch up via BellGab, though!)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 19, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
Come on people, can you not see your hand in front of you face?  HW learned fast, just as it was all about what was good for Art, now it is what is good for HW.  Notice how she is hurt, crying etc. but what about Arts family, his wife and children,,,,nothing from HW about them, it is all about her,,I will not be surprised if HW does not try to take over all of Arts property,,,just curious if Art sold HW his guest house with the land it sits on,, if just the guest house and not the land then Ms Bell has HW by the short hairs and if the land came with it,, then how much, does it encompass her house??

I was always under the impression that the guest house was on Art's property in his back or side yard but it's not. Someone posted a picture of it and it's a house to the left of Art's house and it's not even on his main property. The house is actually farther away from Art's house than his neighbor to his right and it's not even in his fenced in yard.

Her house is on the bottom left side of Art's drone footage

https://youtu.be/LDwuHhWZ1fo

ONeill

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
The punctuation alone is a nightmare.

Yes, it adds a lot of exotic flavor to that random stream of words.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 19, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

I was always under the impression that the guest house was on Art's property in his back or side yard but it's not. Someone posted a picture of it and it's a house to the left of Art's house and it's not even on his main property. The house is actually farther away from Art's house than his neighbor to his right and it's not even in his fenced in yard.

Her house is on the bottom left side of Art's drone footage

https://youtu.be/LDwuHhWZ1fo

ManiacMatt posted this picture a few days ago in the Art Bell thread. Adds some logistical info! Art said he had to walk about 100 yards to the studio. Someone measured out about 75 yards wall to wall from the main house to the house to the left. The three plots all seem to be fenced off in a similar way.

ADG12311990

Quote from: Grifynne on April 19, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
It is not looking good for the return of MITD.

:o It's like being back in high school...

AZZERAE

Is it just me, or does this whole Heather living in such close proximity to Art's place seem pushy?

Heather seems to be having a hard time today.  I'd suggest folks talk about her with a bit of kindness.  Even offer up a prayer.  I know I will.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
Heather seems to be having a hard time today.  I'd suggest folks talk about her with a bit of kindness.  Even offer up a prayer.  I know I will.

For sure. I like Heather and always wish her the best. Bellgabbers are bitchy girlfriends.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Azzerae on April 19, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
Is it just me, or does this whole Heather living in such close proximity to Art's place seem pushy?

pushy/creepy/stalky

Imagine if you had a really cool job, and some young blood came knocking on your door step looking for an apprenticeship. Of course Art obviously took Heather under his wing with seemingly little question- probably no background check.  But yeah, she could have just moved *into* the general area.  Not ON the actual premises.  But then again, if he knew the property was up for sale- hell, if it was his to sell (and he probably charged her like nothing for it)- then ba-da-bing!   I guess you could say it was wonderful, and not pushy. 

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
For sure. I like Heather and always wish her the best. Bellgabbers are bitchy girlfriends.

Exactly.  Sure there are a few on here who are true assholes but most us have a heart.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

I've been a thanatology student for about 2 years now, and a hospice volunteer for nearly a year. I can certainly feel for someone in the pain of grief.

I wonder how Airyn's getting through? Or Asia? His FB page was almost immediately memorialized, so I don't know if that means she can't post there to thank his supporters of all these years? Or to let us know how she's doing in general?  (Is Asia still doing her youtube videos? I haven't followed.  Poor kiddo).

AZZERAE

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
pushy/creepy/stalky

Imagine if you had a really cool job, and some young blood came knocking on your door step looking for an apprenticeship. Of course Art obviously took Heather under his wing with seemingly little question- probably no background check.  But yeah, she could have just moved *into* the general area.  Not ON the actual premises.  But then again, if he knew the property was up for sale- hell, if it was his to sell (and he probably charged her like nothing for it)- then ba-da-bing!   I guess you could say it was wonderful, and not pushy.

Ah, you're right. I kinda feel a bit bad. I just wish "Heather" would be herself. She sounds like she's trying to be Art Bell, like MV said!

AZZERAE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
Exactly.  Sure there are a few on here who are true assholes but most us have a heart.

Assholes with heart. I like that. It has a ring to it.