• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Σ> on April 24, 2017, 02:58:09 PM
It seems to me that Heather should be proud of the people of this forum.  She was, after all, one of us. 

Yet, she continues masquerading as if she's never heard of this place, which I find to be cowardly and dishonest.  Your assessments of who should be proud and who should offer support... well, that goes two ways.  This forum did far more for her than she's ever considered doing for it, and I find her dismissal of vast swaths of her own history to be less than worthy of my pride or respect.  And why did she so aggressively wipe this place from memory in a fashion that would have made Stalin blush?  Because people said mean things about her!  Such a "strong woman."   So brave and honest.  Ironic considering she spent something like three fucking years here lobbing the same salvos at Noory.

She doesn't get my vote.

Oh yeah ..I remember those three years too!

The years of the bellgab clique! that never existed​..

It's all good MV ... Given enough time, the hurt from Heather's tretcherous behavior to the then non-existent Bellgab clique will pass.

(Smiley face rolling trolling eyes)

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 05:38:00 PM
Eh.. Not bad. I'll give you a 5/10 for that one. But that's because I do like pizza. I never ate enough to weigh 250 pounds though. Tell me. How do you do it? Did Heather teach you some swallowing techniques?

By the way, now that we are friends I'd thought I'd mention....you need a new avatar. That nose/noory thing is very old and just...well.... totally gross. K, 'nuff said.

Heather has been teaching me all sorts of things. None of which would mean anything to you in your tiny little pizza delivery world. So don't strain yourself. Rather, save your energy...there's gutters to clean and sewer lines to empty.

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 05:39:24 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and drop the mike now. Have fun with her folks. Its easy.
Cheers and have a good one.

Run away. Just run away.

:)

ItsOver

I was curious just how many stations are carrying MITD.  According to the MITD site, it's three, with one being KNYE.  Man, Art, you were on the verge of a LOT more than that.  A pity.

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 05:44:14 PM
Oh yeah ..I remember those three years too!

The years of the bellgab clique! that never existed​..

It's all good MV ... Given enough time, the hurt from Heather's tretcherous behavior to the then non-existent Bellgab clique will pass.

(Smiley face rolling trolling eyes)

ah yes....so evil, that Heather. Let's shun her and relentlessly drag her through the mud. Then everyone will have to admit the relentless power and special nature of BellGab.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 05:50:42 PM
I was curious just how many stations are carrying MITD.  According to the MITD site, it's three, with one being KNYE.  Man, Art, you were on the verge of a LOT more than that.  A pity.

Nice try, ItsOver...but you ain't getting no info.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

Are you friends with Heather? Tell her JK's suck and to trade it in on something with a Inline 6

ItsOver

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 05:57:48 PM
Not trying to.  I was just curious what the current count was, according to MITD.  I don't have any beef with you, RG.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Presidentmikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼BellGabberOfTheYear on April 24, 2017, 06:02:02 PM
Are you friends with Heather? Tell her JK's suck and to trade it in on something with a Inline 6

Oh dear...did you get your little pee-pee stuck in your gun barrel again? Use the vasaline this time and the gun won't rust.

And if that doesn't work, pull the trigger.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:07:15 PM
Oh dear...did you get your little pee-pee stuck in your gun barrel again? Use the vasaline this time and the gun won't rust.

And if that doesn't work, pull the trigger.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
Not trying to.  I was just curious what the current count was, according to MITD.  I don't have any beef with you, RG.

Fair enough, ItsOver...nor I, you.  ;)

There is a lot changing about radio syndication right now, so just hang tough. There will be lots to talk about soon enough.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 05:56:50 PM
ah yes....so evil, that Heather. Let's shun her and relentlessly drag her through the mud. Then everyone will have to admit the relentless power and special nature of BellGab.

I think Art should be jailed for allowing a special needs person make a fool of themselves every weeknight.

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:10:20 PM
I think Art should be jailed for allowing a special needs person make a fool of themselves every weeknight.

I really don't see why you think she is making a fool of herself. She's doing really well and you know it.

ItsOver

LOL.  Yeeewww still be bad.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:11:47 PM
I really don't see why you think she is making a fool of herself. She's doing really well and you know it.

I wouldn't know, RG. I don't listen to autism hour. I don't plan on starting either.

ps: I hear great things about "Texas Overnight Live." In fact,  better ratings than Heath. Tremendous ratings!

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:17:27 PM
I wouldn't know, RG. I don't listen to autism hour. I don't plan on starting either.

Then perhaps opinions about it are unwarranted?

mikuthing01

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

I listened to Open Lines on Friday night.  I got a clip worth saving for my bellgab memorabilia folder.    :)

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 06:16:01 PM
LOL.  Yeeewww still be bad.

LOL! It's only Monday, too.

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2017, 06:19:37 PM
I listened to Open Lines on Friday night.  I got a clip worth saving for my bellgab memorabilia folder.    :)

So many lovely opportunities to cackle, eh brig?

Quote from: Σ> on April 24, 2017, 02:58:09 PM
It seems to me that Heather should be proud of the people of this forum.  She was, after all, one of us. 

Yet, she continues masquerading as if she's never heard of this place, which I find to be cowardly and dishonest.  Your assessments of who should be proud and who should offer support... well, that goes two ways...

Well, consider the source of these posts begging for support (and of course the $5 per month subscriptions). 

Art threw away his credibility, and apparently doesn't give a hoot - as demonstrated by his continual shilling for GirlNoory.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:18:54 PM
Then perhaps opinions about it are unwarranted?

No. I think abusing the handicapped is wrong...don't eewww?

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:21:30 PM
So many lovely opportunities to cackle, eh brig?

On MITD?  Not many these days IMO.  I wish there were more, I would listen more often.

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

brig, you lovable rascal you! ☺

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2017, 06:21:47 PM
Well, consider the source of these posts begging for support (and of course the $5 per month subscriptions). 

Art threw away his credibility, and apparently doesn't give a hoot - as demonstrated by his continual shilling for GirlNoory.

No, sweetie...you see, you're fantasizing again. Art and his family were being threatened and shortly thereafter all you fine BellGab sorts starting treating him like dirt. I mean, really...what did you expect?

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2017, 06:24:27 PM
On MITD?  Not many these days IMO.  I wish there were more, I would listen more often.

OHHHHHH!!! *falls down dead from scorching hot burn 🔥🔥🔥*

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
No, sweetie...you see, you're fantasizing again. Art and his family were being threatened and shortly thereafter all you fine BellGab sorts starting treating him like dirt. I mean, really...what did you expect?

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2017, 06:24:27 PM

You opinion is in no way humble and, being meaningless, was never requested. Perhaps you could go cackle at Falkie while he suffers...that'd be fun.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

Dearest Rose Girl.. you do post a lot without knowing the back story...

Cliques ..most always end up eating their own..

Each member of a clique has indivdual motives to be successful and if they become successful they leave a wake of discarded​ bodies as they claw their way to the top.

Hence the classic Batman/Heather meltdown and MV's anger that he provided Heather a platform and she didn't honor the people that made her success possible.

Its a lot easier having others push one up the ladder of success.. by earning their respect and support.
Again cliques seldom devlope into partnership that promote lasting success. Cliques are blinded ambition.