• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 04:45:07 AM
The Kev Baker show is on that network.  One of my favorite programs, and he live streams on YouTube once in a while.

Clyde Lewis has his podcasts on the paranormal radio app. and I'll go through them every once in awhile.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 04:48:44 AM
Clyde Lewis has his podcasts on the paranormal radio app. and I'll go through them every once in awhile.

Me too, but I listen to his archive on SoundCloud.  Yeah, we can catch up on some of those too.  Good to have a lot to choose from, because so many of these shows often revert to the same ol UFO, and New Age shit, so often.

WeinerInHand

I might have to download the soundcloud app. because it seems that's where everyone is posting their shows.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 04:50:51 AM
Good to have a lot to choose from, because so many of these shows often revert to the same ol UFO, and New Age shit, so often.

I mostly listen to conservative talk but it's nice to take a break and dig into other things. I'm really enjoying my Cthulhu thread.

WeinerInHand

"It's not like she's pigging out on Little Debbie's all day."
😀😁😂🤣😃

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 04:51:55 AM
Ha! 😀

Here's the link to his archive.  Any one from this past week looks interesting, except David John Oats.  I'm not into backwards garbage.

...IF you want to pick one.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 04:59:44 AM
Here's the link to his archive.  Any one from this past week looks interesting, except David John Oats.  I'm not into backwards garbage.

...IF you want to pick one.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia

I've got some chores to run here in an hour or so.
Let's meet back here around noon, our time, and we'll decide what's good. Yeah, backwards messaging is the same as patching together different parts of quatrains to say that Nostradamus could predict the future - it's a cool ghost story - nothing more...

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 05:06:09 AM
I've got some chores to run here in an hour or so.
Let's meet back here around noon, our time, and we'll decide what's good. Yeah, backwards messaging is the same as patching together different parts of quatrains to say that Nostradamus could predict the future - it's a cool ghost story - nothing more...

Deal :)

Gunner65

January 8, 2019

LNM and Michael Vara are OFF AIR

Metron2267

Wow, that's one down and one to go for Qeef and Bart... :-\

Corona Kitty

Another death I foretold....

My word has been gold and thank you very much see you on the other side.

Epaphroditus

When the whole streaming genre started I can remember watching a panel discussion on YouTube involving  Tom Leykis ,  Leykis had started his own New Normal Network and said most would fail simply because they had  no idea that you need to be profitable .

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 08, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
When the whole streaming genre started I can remember watching a panel discussion on YouTube involving  Tom Leykis ,  Leykis had started his own New Normal Network and said most would fail simply because they had  no idea that you need to be profitable .

I hope Michael can pull things together to get his own show back on the air on the 14th.  My suggestion would be just to live stream it on YouTube, with the live chat, and superchat donations, but what do I know?

albrecht

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 08, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
Yep. Predictable. Even television is dealing with it but, for now for a bit, dealing with it by consolidation and contractual agreements to carry multiple stations on the consolidated cable networks.

WeinerInHand

From fakebook

To all the real host (Not Kevin Cook) thank you for your time on LNM and if your owed anything from me meaning you paid me directly please let me know. If you paid someone other than me directly then your out of luck. Email me if you produce your own show (you know what them pretty lights mean) and maybe I can keep you going on the new set up. Other than that it's been real.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 04:56:30 PM
Wow, that's one down and one to go for Qeef and Bart... :-\

He will rise like the Phoenix!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 08, 2019, 07:43:35 PM
He will rise like the Phoenix!

I think Michael will be better off on his own.  I hope to be watching his livestream YouTube on Mon. 14th.

WeinerInHand

THIS is why I like Michael - he's got the balls to address his fans. I feel bad for the guy.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 07:47:46 PM
I think Michael will be better off on his own.  I hope to be watching his livestream YouTube on Mon. 14th.

I agree, and I'll be here!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 08, 2019, 07:48:11 PM
THIS is why I like Michael - he's got the balls to address his fans. I feel bad for the guy.

I sent a small donation, I wish I could afford more. 

IF anyone wants to donate, Don't forget to use the donate button at www.latenightinthemidlands.com,
NOT the one on the LNM Network page.