• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 04:48:34 AM
Yeah. I will.

Interesting. So far, crickets, yet you continue to spend hours here posting on other topics. I guess you're not very motivated to post about it?

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 04:48:34 AMAre you stalking me?

No!

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 04:48:34 AMAlso ... are you Za Za?

No!

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 04:48:34 AMIts just that I didn't forget what treacherous things you did to Metron when he was still around. You're probably a big factor in why he was booted, too.

I seriously doubt Za Za or I would be a "big factor" [or any factor -I did not "report" Metron2267 to anyone] in why Metron2267 is no longer posting here. Why do you think this? Metron2267 operated on its own merits and rewards. You seem to be the only person here complaining that Metron2267 is not posting here. Why? ;)

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 04:48:34 AMYou seem very keen on me interacting with that account, and I remain dubious as to what trap you're attempting to set.

You're being EXTREMELY disingenuous here. You already communicate with Metron2267 aka Metron/EG aka 26 Horses/EG.

Remember?

Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #293 on: February 08, 2019, 03:21:15 PM »
Azzerae wrote: Praise 26 horses!

Also...

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on February 04, 2019, 07:42:14 PM
    Oh good. Metrons back with an alt too. That’s great. No wonder it smelled in here worse than before. Nobody wants you. Get lost.

Azzerae wrote: "I see you're back on your usual group think, vanilla, hive-mind bullshit. Who else, besides you voiced their displeasure with "26 horses", and who on earth spouted the scuttlebutt that is this great unveiling? Oh yes ... its no wonder you're following suit - you've always had a liking for marching in lockstep with mediocrity."
===

Do you understand Azzerae "why" I don't consider you an honest person here? You don't tell the truth, and you're not some dumb person from Africa. You write VERY VERY differently at times, so you put-on a falsified persona to troll people into believing you're somebody that you're really aren't. Just looking at your Screen Name pic says it all. I just don't know whether that's you or Metron leaning on its/your shoulder. You both belong together!

Admit it. You and Metron2267 aka 26 Horses/EG are already "lost and found" and bonded together again at EG. Bwahahahaha! ;) 8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 09, 2019, 09:17:05 AM
You continue to spend hours here posting on other topics.

For all your protestation to the contrary, you sure do seem to go over my digital footprints with a fine tooth comb.

I guess you're not very motivated to post about EllGab's crimes?

I stressed in a prior post that I'd rather err on the side of caution than violate any of the Terms of Service.

I did not "report" Metron2267

Guilty conscience.

Metron2267 operated on his own merits and rewards. You seem to be the only person here complaining that he is not posting here. Why?

I've taken the time to answer your elaborate probe, and you insult me by claiming I'm "complaining". Nice. I already said I miss my friend. Thats all there is to it.

You're being EXTREMELY disingenuous. You already communicate with Metron2267 aka Metron/EG aka 26 Horses/EG.

Remember?

"Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
Reply #293 on: February 08, 2019, 03:21:15 PM
Azzerae wrote:
Praise 26 horses!"

Also...

"Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on February 04, 2019, 07:42:14 PM
Oh good. Metrons back with an alt too. That’s great. No wonder it smelled in here worse than before. Nobody wants you. Get lost."

"Azzerae wrote: I see you're back on your usual group think, vanilla, hive-mind bullshit. Who else, besides you voiced their displeasure with "26 horses", and who on earth spouted the scuttlebutt that is this great unveiling? Oh yes ... its no wonder you're following suit - you've always had a liking for marching in lockstep with mediocrity."

Well, I haven't sent a PM to 26 horses, because I know precisely who has access to every supposedly "private and confidential" morsel of data that passes through that IP harvesting hell hole.

I don't see how your repurposing my posts from that two bit dump are relevant, let alone why you feel the need to latch on to my every move, publishing it to fit your inane narrative.

Do you understand Azzerae "why" I don't consider you an honest person here? You don't tell the truth, and you're not some dumb person from Africa. You write VERY VERY differently at times, so you put-on a falsified persona to troll people into believing you're somebody that you're really aren't. Just looking at your avatar says it all. I just don't know whether that's you or Metron leaning on its/your shoulder. You both belong together!

Do excuse my proving I'm forthcoming not being a priority, either on the board, or in my waking life. It really doesn't impact my life whatsoever that a stranger on the internet thinks I'm lying.

There's absolutely no payoff in me sharing sensitive information that pertains to users of the neighbouring forum indulging in illegal activity.

I know exactly what occurred, and feel no need to detail the dirty little secrets here and suffer the wrath of even more of these lowlifes coming after me.

I'm also dead sick of the term "troll" used as a get out of jail free card for perpetrators in this pyramid scheme of shame.

In fact, I'll have you know you can count your lucky stars that you AREN'T up on the depravity that took place - that continues to to this very day, over on that revolting knock-off site ... an out and out stolen idea, STOLEN by "Bart Ell".

You incessantly stick your nose in business that doesn't concern you, selfishly so - claiming you aren't interested in any of it ... you put me down for anything you can dream up, and yet expect me to hand out a hand crafted casebook on WR250, Gravity Sucks, Bart Ell, Little Sean and the gross misdemeanours they've engaged in?!

You work hand in hand with your little lap dog KSM32, and send him yapping up my tree on your behalf!? Its documented!

Admit it. You and Metron2267 aka 26 Horses/EG are already "lost and found" and bonded together again at EG. Bwahahahaha!

Your laugh track is a dead giveaway of who you are, but I won't repeat myself because I don't need yet another refusal to comply with the basic social graces needed to express oneself parroted back hollowly.

You're not opaque, brother. The jigs up.

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 09, 2019, 03:37:05 PMYou work hand in hand with your little lap dog KSM32, and send him yapping up my tree on your behalf!? Its documented!

Very interesting. Please show us your genius documentation, and congratulations on your findings. ;)

Quote from: Azzerae on February 09, 2019, 03:37:05 PMYour laugh track is a dead giveaway of who you are, but I won't repeat myself because I don't need yet another refusal to comply with the basic social graces needed to express oneself parroted back hollowly.

You're not opaque, brother. The jigs up.

OMG. The jigs up! What up? You think I'm also someone's Sock Puppet here too??? Let us in on your secret area 52 knowledge base... :D

VC

Azzerae is not keeping their word. I wonder why? Just crickets here!

Your BF/alter [some have speculated another alter Sock Puppet that "it" controls] 26 Horses aka Metron aka Metron2667 at EG can't get enough of BG. It "They Live" keeps quoting us over there! I guess "it" or "they" really can't post here for some reason(s). How many more alters could there be? :D

Here's one last reminder to Azzerae that you should keep your word, especially, if you're not someone's Multi Sock Puppets or Alters, because I'm just quoting you about what you said you would do. Check-out this post here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12386.msg1313772#msg1313772

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on February 11, 2019, 12:00:21 PM
Azzerae is not keeping their word. I wonder why? Just crickets here!

Your BF/alter [some have speculated another alter Sock Puppet that "it" controls] 26 Horses aka Metron aka Metron2667 at EG can't get enough of BG. He keeps quoting us over there! I guess "it" or "they" really can't post here for some reason(s). :D

Here's one last reminder to Azzerae that you should keep your word, because I'm just quoting you about what you said you would do. Check-out this post here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12386.msg1313772#msg1313772

Metron is a traumatized, hysterical faggot who sees any criticism as “an attack.” ::)

Now he’s saying that as bunch of us here attacked Starr. WRONG! We all know that she hasn’t been herself and has been VERY critical of Bellgab ever since mv announced his plans to visit brig in the fall. Before this she was all in as a Bellgabber. Jealousy>anger>hypocrisy. I love Starr but this is just the reality of the matter, stupid, triggered Ellgab faggots.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 12:12:05 PM
Metron is a traumatized, hysterical faggot who sees any criticism as “an attack.” ::)

Now he’s saying that as bunch of us here attacked Starr. WRONG! We all know that she hasn’t been herself and has been VERY critical of Bellgab ever since mv announced his plans to visit brig in the fall. Before this she was all in as a Bellgabber. Jealousy>anger>hypocrisy. I love Starr but this is just the reality of the matter, stupid, triggered Ellgab faggots.

A testament to metron’s obsession with me: He’s already commented on this comment on Ellgab. Such a traumatized faggot! He’s really like the worst spin doctor ever, always looking for an opportunity to twist the meaning of posts here to his own end. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 12:19:30 PM
A testament to metron’s obsession with me: He’s already commented on this comment on Ellgab. Such a traumatized faggot! He’s really like the worst spin doctor ever, always looking for an opportunity to twist the meaning of posts here to his own end. ;D

I suppose next, (s)he'll be going around spamming threads over there with off topic posts?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 12:25:00 PM
I suppose next, (s)he'll be going around spamming threads over there with off topic posts?

Starr claims she’s not trying to turn this place into Ellgab but the evidence to the contrary mounts.

Sometimes I think that metron is really just pud pretending to be a conservative. The hysteria is the common link.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 12:31:13 PM
Starr claims she’s not trying to turn this place into Ellgab but the evidence to the contrary mounts.

Sometimes I think that metron is really just pud pretending to be a conservative.

I was referring to Metron, when I said that I suppose (s)he will start spamming threads over at Ellgab, with off topic posts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 12:35:38 PM
I was referring to Metron, when I said that I suppose (s)he will start spamming threads over at Ellgab, with off topic posts.

I know that now but at first thought you were talking about Starr.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 12:36:52 PM
I know that now but at first thought you were talking about Starr.

There was a time, I would log into Bellgab and see nothing but Metron posts in the info center, all day long, and very few of them were on topic of any sort.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 12:37:53 PM
There was a time, I would log into Bellgab and see nothing but Metron posts in the info center, all day long, and very few of them were on topic of any sort.

I know! And he had the nerve to claim that I was shitting up the threads. Very Saul Alinsky of him. All that guy/girl does is blame others of what he’s guilty of. He’d probably post his stupid projector “meme” in response to this in an attempt to claim that that’s what I’m doing. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 12:40:36 PM
I know! And he had the nerve to claim that I was shitting up the threads. Very Saul Alinsky of him. All that guy/girl does is blame others of what he’s guilty of. He’d probably post his stupid projector “meme” in response to this in an attempt to claim that that’s what I’m doing. ::)

I can only speak for myself, but I appreciate you spammer trolling skills!   ;D

VC

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 12:37:53 PM

I believe Metron and its alters or control(s) probably have ADHD/PTSD and/or other mental health issues, because it/they often posted here 8-12 hrs daily sometimes well over 100+ posts in one day.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 12:40:36 PM

I will admit, I didn't read any of his posts once I realized he was spamming up threads, I just tried to wait till Metron had gone to sleep or something, before I looked at Bellgab, to see if anyone else had posted something that I might want to read, or reply to.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 11, 2019, 12:47:21 PM
I believe Metron and its alters or control(s) probably have ADHD/PTSD and/or other mental health issues, because it/they often posted here 8-12 hrs daily sometimes well over 100+ posts in one day.

I would agree with you, except that (s)he manages to post quite normally when (s)he first returns to a forum.  I don't think people with ADHD/PSTD are able to control that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on February 11, 2019, 12:47:21 PM

Pud was a volume poster here as well...and just as hysterical as metron.

VC

Quote from: brig on February 11, 2019, 12:49:47 PM
I would agree with you, except that (s)he manages to post quite normally when (s)he first returns to a forum.  I don't think people with ADHD/PSTD are able to control that.

But, now, it/they has an outlet over there to fire back to over here. So, not much has changed from "its beginning" over there, since it's already cross-firing back here. Round and round it/they goes... LOL.

Otoh, we have the relief and reduced [abusive] "troll clutter" here, and no more daily deliveries of massive Metron Spam at BG. :D

VC

Quote Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #324 on: Today at 10:47:01 AM »
Quote from: GravitySucks

"That douche keeps bitching about Dave ruining the format of MITD by cutting it back to three hours. The same three hours that Art Bell did during the 4-5 months or so that he hosted MITD. I don’t remember him bitching in 2015."

Three hours would be fine with one guest AND taking calls the last hour, so you obviously don't know or understand my critique.

There are many problems with DS's show format, imho, including some worthless "type of guest" selections, but my voice and opinion never counted except to be silenced. I understand. I was too insistent about it and that threatened and hurt DS's fragile ego based on his hostile "final reply".

Anyway, hey, I gave my input about DS's show format and was silenced for doing just that. I posted about many other topics there too, but this was the ONLY REASON for being silenced.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on February 11, 2019, 01:23:06 PM
Three hours would be fine with one guest AND taking calls the last hour, so you obviously don't know or understand my critique.

There are many problems with DS's show format, imho, including some worthless "type of guest" selections, but my voice and opinion never counted except to be silenced. I understand. I was too insistent about it and that threatened and hurt DS's fragile ego based on his hostile "final reply".

Anyway, hey, I gave my input about DS's show format and was silenced for doing just that. I posted about many other topics there too, but this was the ONLY REASON for being silenced.

How can they even defend this guy and his show?! Ellgab is truly a cucked lot.

VC

QuoteGd5150
    KNYE

Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #328 on: Today at 12:26:04 PM »
Quote from: 26 horses [aka Metron2267] on Today at 10:49:49 AM
    "But given VC is just a griper the target shifts as necessary." :-\

Gd5150 replied: "Profile established 3 mo ago. I always figured it was MD. Both have identical obsession with Metron."

Much can be learned by the company "they" keep. :-X

My Karma has an awesome BellGab approved rating at EG. Bwahahahahaha!

Gd5150 seems to be credentialed and approved over there! ::)

Corona Kitty

Don't forget I trolled Dave, so effortlessly til he revealed what I was curious to discover.

- no affiliates
- no audience growth
- big name Dave, yet no one knows he is
- lack of talent
- crybaby bitch cuck

Guy fucking sucks. I think he's the only one who had more petitions, to get rid of him from Coast to Coast AM then George Noory.

Of course Ellgab would like and celebrate dog shit.

Gd5150

Quote from: VC on February 11, 2019, 03:24:18 PM
Much can be learned by the company "they" keep. :-X

My Karma has an awesome BellGab approved rating at EG. Bwahahahahaha!

Gd5150 seems to be credentialed and approved over there! ::)

Uh yeah it’s called I joined when this place went kaput. I’m happy going wherever it’s interesting. And by interesting I mean posts and threads not obsessed with loser members and the half dozen loser podcasters who are obsessed with each other’s farts.

What’s your excuse MD? I mean VC ;).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 11, 2019, 03:57:52 PM
Uh yeah it’s called I joined when this place went kaput. I’m happy going wherever it’s interesting. And by interesting I mean posts and threads not obsessed with loser members and the half dozen loser podcasters who are obsessed with each other’s farts.

You described Ellgab very nicely.

VC

I’m happy going wherever it’s interesting. And by interesting I mean posts and threads not obsessed with loser members and the half dozen loser podcasters who are obsessed with each other’s farts.

Quote from: username on February 11, 2019, 04:05:56 PM

+1 ;D LOL. Ahhmaaazing!

Dr. MD MD

Did you get metron’s approval first before posting this? ???

VC

What’s your excuse MD? I mean VC ;)

We were both banned there, separately, but you might be a Sock Puppet control w/strings underneath? Hopefully, for your sake, you're not in such bad shape as Metron2267 is. Traumatized. 8)

This MD "thong thang" sure has a patterned response in here... Hmmm.

I'm just me "here" with no controls or sock puppets. I don't rollover for doxers though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 11, 2019, 04:05:56 PM

+2

Everyone should’ve known about this douche when he started crying over the death of the elder Bush. As Jack would say, Ye were warned! Ye were all warned. ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 04:29:49 PM
he started crying over the death of the elder Bush

I'm gonna need some YouTube on this. Thanks in advance.

Dr. MD MD

Now metron is congratulating himself over my being apparently pwnd here. I’m not sure what he’s talking about and I don’t even think anyone at Ellgab does either because no one has commented on his posts.  :D