• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 10, 2017, 03:50:45 AM
*one click for windage*

Save the round.  Use the garrote.  Much more satisfying.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 10, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

Stone cold killaz

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 10, 2017, 08:12:06 AM
Unmisteakably, steak and ale. The Trump cut will be served very well done with a side of ketchup and 2 scoops of ice cream for dessert. And of course it’ll be served on the signature gold dishes with gold flatware. Its unmisteakable.

Who can ever forget that time Whitney sang the “Steak and Ale” song at the super bowl. It was beautiful.

Ketchup up yer steak! 70's Kid confirmed! Outstanding vision! His will be done! :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 10, 2017, 08:37:12 AM

Stone cold killaz

20 days of nominal operation remain...choose wisely. ;) Then ZE FINAL PURGE! All will be Wealth Production and Private C90 Turbo Props! The decor will turn very brown and silver and copper! STEAK & ALE's will be purchased! Penthouse Condo's at the coast, and big tittied 19 year old co-eds will serve Cognac and Cuban Cigars, lit with a 100 Dollar Bills, while we soak in our Cowboy Boots and Hats...and JAMZ Bathing suits! Laughing Maniacally.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 10:54:14 PM
Been about an hour.  It is a bitch coming up with them, isn't it? 

DT cult here, Uhura?  Let's see.  PB and I don't like Trump and point out his faults all of the time but we think his policies are for the most part good.  Gd5150 voted for Bernie Sanders.  I'll give you MD and starr.  What we have been saying all along is he's better than Hillary or Obama.  That is not a high bar to reach. LOL.  Hell, he's better than 90% of Republicans on the Hill.  Yeah, he's an arrogant dick but move on from your hatred.  You need to learn to Stop Worrying and Love The Donald.

Dude, just because your mind changes regularly with the prevailing winds try not to lump me in with the hive. I've spoken critically of Trump but I still think he's the best choice, bar none. Now, get fucked!  ;)

Swishypants

You have until December 1st. Then strange things will begin to occur. Subtle at first, but increasingly jarring and lucidity will blink in and out for the remaining stragglers. On the 5th a vision of the future will flash by, and then two weeks of violent, shocking carnage! Screams will be heard in the flickering passage ways of BellGab H.Q. Wild and mongrel growls that seem close, but then distant all at once will be heard. And then, the flame will go out! Another 9 days will pass. All that will remain is a low fog and floating ash and eerie green light. Then BellGab will mysteriously come back online for one day, and one day only, before the flame is blown out for the second, and final time. What comes next, is for survivors only!

https://youtu.be/pW6p7DpFjtM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 03:42:40 AM
I tried to be nice when I first showed up here! You guys wanted to play "the game." YOU GOT IT SWEET TITS!  ;D ;D ;D

No you didn't. You've been an asshole since day one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 04:28:14 AM
I've decided Paladin is the real deal and he can stay. Salty old Marine held his shit together and didn't take the bait. :)  If everyone is civil, and nice, and doesn't post nutty bullshit, you won't hear from me!

Fuck you with a barbed metal dildo!  :-*

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 09:31:16 AM
What's the weather like in Canada?  :)

Ich lebe nicht in Kanada dumm!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 10, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

On second thought, rip his arm off and beat him severely about the neck and ears with the wet end for a while before garroting him.  (Circumstances permitting of course.)

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 03:38:36 AM
I rule THUNDERDOME! I'm not going anywhere until I'm the last person left here, ...

So you plan to make Bellgab as lonely as your own pathetic little life? Sad!

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on November 10, 2017, 11:26:26 AM
So you plan to make Bellgab as lonely as your own pathetic little life? Sad!

Does it make you feel better to imagine that? I guess it somehow--in your own mind--justifies you being a middle-aged woman who believes she's a fucking Witch! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have it all babe, but if you need to believe I'm anything you've ever known before, go right ahead.  8)

SWISHYPANTS: TYPE UNKNOWN!

Swishypants

Does Alex pay you to do viral marketing for him? Did he promise he'd give it to ya again if you were a good bottom? "Just the tip this time; you've been slacking!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 11:36:01 AM
Does Alex pay you to do viral marketing for him? Did he promise he'd give it to ya again if you were a good bottom? "Just the tip this time; you've been slacking!"

Just doing my part to counter the disinfo trolls, like you, poopypants.  :-*

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 11:41:16 AM
Just doing my part to counter the disinfo trolls, like you, poopypants.  :-*

Playing your role: BOTTOM-BITCH. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 11:45:19 AM
Playing your role: BOTTOM-BITCH. :)

No, that's your role here...permanently.  :-\

Gd5150

So the Judge Roy Moore accusations from 150 years ago that magically showed up 5min before the election: there’s a great solution out there. Trump sends Sessions back to Bama to run for the senate seat. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

This would be so great. Sessions goes back to being a senator where he belongs. Trump appoints a new attorney general. And when he/she goes in for the confirmation hearing, the 1st statement is: “no I’m not recusing myself from the Mueller fantasy. Any other questions?” And boom 5 problems solved, courtesy’s the dumbfuck demokkkras.

The media/demokkkras continue on their road to psychotic detachment. And we all sit back and laugh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 10, 2017, 12:02:57 PM
So the Judge Roy Moore accusations from 150 years ago that magically showed up 5min before the election: there’s a great solution out there. Trump sends Sessions back to Bama to run for the senate seat. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

This would be so great. Sessions goes back to being a senator where he belongs. Trump appoints a new attorney general. And when he/she goes in for the confirmation hearing, the 1st statement is: “no I’m not recusing myself from the Mueller fantasy. Any other questions?” And boom 5 problems solved, courtesy’s the dumbfuck demokkkras.

The media/demokkkras continue on their road to psychotic detachment. And we all sit back and laugh.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 11:28:02 AM
Does it make you feel better to imagine that? I guess it somehow--in your own mind--justifies you being a middle-aged woman who believes she's a fucking Witch! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have it all babe, but if you need to believe I'm anything you've ever known before, go right ahead.  8)

SWISHYPANTS: TYPE UNKNOWN!

It doesn't take a Mueller investigation to figure out you are a sad little manchild hiding behind arrogance and naughty talk. Very apparent and you are very transparent. Pathetic. But please, "take over". I don't need this. You obviously do

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 01:26:24 PM
Now who's being naive, Kay.  :D

lol. Well, at least not 24/7 like some people