• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

b_dubb

i'm glad to hear your grandma is improving.  a family crisis like that will really take a lot out of you

Quote from: Michael V. on May 13, 2011, 09:04:26 PM
thanks for the well wishes.  looks like she's going to pull through.  sure didn't look like it for a while.  this situation has consumed me for the last 5 days.  i'm exhausted.

Good news is great news.  I'm so glad things are improving.

Now, you go eat some comfort food and rest awhile.   :)

b_dubb

Oh, yeah.      I'll be sleeping with my lights on for a week or two!!!!!!     :P

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on May 15, 2011, 10:55:35 AM
less inflatable blow up george please

I heard they are opening a new factory in China devoted just to the production of inflatable blow up georges. :o

b_dubb

Quote from: Marc Knight on May 15, 2011, 04:04:22 PM

I heard they are opening a new factory in China devoted just to the production of inflatable blow up georges. :o
say that fast with a french accent and the funny is multiplied by a factor ... of ... well ... a lot

JustOneFix

Hi! My name is Jeff Dowder and I am going to clone the baby Jesus, using DNA I got from the Shroud of Turin. I claim all proprietary rights and it was my idea. I just wanted to get that out.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JustOneFix on May 16, 2011, 07:48:53 AM
Hi! My name is Jeff Dowder and I am going to clone the baby Jesus, using DNA I got from the Shroud of Turin. I claim all proprietary rights and it was my idea. I just wanted to get that out.
watch out for those flaming rabbits, jeff.

I miss this forum

Off to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saffy

I miss this forum too.

Sent from space shuttle Endeavor.

MV/Liberace!

Does anyone here have a Rush 24/7 account I could "borrow?" I need to download a few shows. Please email me if you do.

MichaelVandeven@gmail.com

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

aldousburbank

Cool headline from today's local newspaper: 

All Chiricahuas campgrounds, picnic areas closed; Paradise evacuated

MV/Liberace!

i just read mel gibson is 65 years old.  holy shit.  never would have guessed that.

aldousburbank

Fuck me- I guess Palin's moving here now? 

http://nationaljournal.com/dailyfray/palin-39-s-rumored-new-home-in-arizona-revives-2012-speculation-20110521

Well shit, Arizona just can't win for losing these days.  What the hell are all you jerks doing in my damn state?  Mexican mafia, slave trade, asshole sheriffs, weekend warrior imported right-wingers without the balls to survive without their pansy ass air-conditioning, and left-wing moronics aztlan bullshit race peddlers.  Bite me.  I'm moving, or getting a dang ol' medical M script.  Or both.

Added as postcript:  Not that I object to Palin (wish she was the real thing and not just a pull-string and speak the party line conservative), or anybody else moving here legally, it's just that I don't appreciate being made a political food fight state cuz it gives us real Zoners a bad fucking rep.

Marc.Knight

Hey guys,

It has been fun, but I need to step away from 'Forum-Time' for a while.  Coastgab has a great bunch of regulars now, and I leave knowing that the quest to convince the powers that be to get a new C2C host is in good hands.

Best to you all.

onan

Quote from: Marc Knight on May 22, 2011, 08:40:07 PM
Hey guys,

It has been fun, but I need to step away from 'Forum-Time' for a while.  Coastgab has a great bunch of regulars now, and I leave knowing that the quest to convince the powers that be to get a new C2C host is in good hands.

Best to you all.

Take care Marc.
I hope to see you around. Make sure you keep up with your walks on that Fla. coast.

b_dubb

MV ... hope you and your wife are all right.  Are you close to Joplin at all?

The General

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2011, 08:24:32 AM
We're not done yet.
Well, let me know when you're finished.  The incense is giving me a headache.

onan

Quote from: The General on May 23, 2011, 11:00:08 AM
That isn't incense and visual trails will be following.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aldousburbank

Quote from: The General on May 23, 2011, 11:00:08 AM

Actually General,  I am one of those rare breed of true hippie conservatives who attends church services as often as sweatlodges and dance parties, keeps the US flag (which I made out of 100% hemp) on the wall, loves listening to Savage rant, along with other right wing hate radio (but can't stomach much of radio leftism), keep all my old hunting rifles in active, regular service (although I am vegetarian now), still vote (independent), who believes this is the promised land where we can live our dream if the fukwad government keeps to traffic and tariffs and protecting our borders and crap and leaves us the hell alone.  I keep a copy of the US Constitution in my office and teach US history to my little ones, with lots of respect for the lives and the legacy of what preceded us, including the Indian Wars and all that.  I consort with freaks of every stripe and if I'm going to have a beer, I do so at the pub owned by my amigo who is the pre-eminent tea party guy in my area.  In the late 60's I walked in protest on the border with Cesar Chavez who realized back then that a swarm of illegals would destroy everything he and my dad were working for here in terms of good living wages.  Now that movement has been hijacked for fraudulent political purposes.  I am mostly opposed to the modern left because I know their asses well, I was among them.  Then, I actually ate the acid.  Now my so called progressive friends think I'm a right wing, gun toting, vegetable growing, cactus eating, bible smoking idiot.  Which is not true.  I don't smoke the bible, I simply learned it better than all the morons who try to preach their crap to me and enjoy using it to pull down their skirts whenever possible.  In short, I am a real American and somewhat of an ass, but it doesn't mean I can't be a hippy, does it?  And I don't allow any incense crap in my house :)

The General

Well, then, Aldous, I think we'd get along fine. 

I am a conservative, yes.  But I'm the son of a farmer, and a big believer in organic farming, and growing a big fat garden.  I'm also really a believer in alternative medicine and herbal remedies whether they be traditional Chinese medicine or Native American remedies.  And I'm not religious, so you can't call me part of the religious right.

The hippie values that I despise are Marxist in nature, the dreams of a utopian society that has led to where we are now; huge overbearing government and sky high taxes.  The hippies were used as pawns by very smart and very nefarious forces to infiltrate the Government over an extended period of time.  The hippies run our country now.

Barry Goldwater was awesome, and Joseph McCarthy was right!