• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

CornyCrow

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 05:12:39 PM
Enough said.  Not only are you full of shit but you're an idiot who wouldn't recognize superior intelligence, uncompromising honesty and integrity and a record of real accomplishment if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.  All irredeemably fucked up liberals must show proof that they have not been lobotomized before being allowed to vote.  That would include about two thirds of the Democrat party give or take.
I don't especially think of myself as liberal.  In fact, I probably have less political bias than you.  Your emotion makes me think your boy is not living up to your expectations.  So, in a way, we're both disappointed.

CornyCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 05:29:50 PM
If you're trying to correct the impression that your typical Trump voter is a dungarees-wearing, pitchfork-waving rube, then I'm afraid you might want to consider revising your strategy.

Also, mind your fucking manners. She's being civil to you while you're being a supercilious dick.
Thank you.  I think that's the only way he can express himself. 

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 05:30:53 PM
After all the lies told about Obama, from the very start, I don't think you should be pointing fingers.  You have to admit, The Donald's cabinet picks are lacking inspiration.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 04:40:55 PM
No, I'm not interested in your propaganda. I'll just say that your side are taking things right up to the point of civil war with your truly desperate attempt to hang onto power. If you don't let it go by inauguration, which I'm sure you won't, I predict we will be heading for another civil war. I hope it's worth it to you.  ;)

No one's fighting a civil war over this bs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 05:30:53 PM
After all the lies told about Obama, from the very start, I don't think you should be pointing fingers.  You have to admit, The Donald's cabinet picks are lacking inspiration.

I admit that your childish behavior is now threatening our democracy itself and is bordering on sedition. Like I said, stop pussy footing around and just throw down the gauntlet already. I'm confident of yet another victory.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 05:42:54 PM
No one's fighting a civil war over this bs.

Then you actually admit it's BS?  ???

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 05:50:07 PM
Then you actually admit it's BS?  ???

No by " bs" i mean the drama of left vs right, its not going to lead to a civil war.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 05:49:25 PM
I admit that your childish behavior is now threatening our democracy itself and is bordering on sedition. Like I said, stop pussy footing around and just throw down the gauntlet already. I'm confident of yet another victory.  :D

What with her behaviour and my propaganda bringing down the country, there's no hope for the USA! Two people? Add SV because he's just British anyway, and you really have problems. Not from three people who have never met, but from your own insecurity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 05:56:17 PM

What with her behaviour and my propaganda bringing down the country, there's no hope for the USA! Two people? Add SV because he's just British anyway, and you really have problems. Not from three people who have never met, but from your own insecurity.

You could extrapolate...if you only knew what that was.  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 05:51:21 PM
No by " bs" i mean the drama of left vs right, its not going to lead to a civil war.

Sure it will. If the CIA backed left keeps pushing the illegitimacy of Trump's presidency that's the way it will ultimately go. I shouldn't say just the left because you can also include a significant number of Republicans too, represented by McCain/Graham. I'm not too worried though. Guys like miku have been stockpiling for years and we have Mattis on our side.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 05:59:23 PM
You could extrapolate...if you only knew what that was.  ::) :D

Silly boy. I could explain, but you'll struggle. I should remember to only use Alex Jones approved vocabulary with you. My bad, as they say.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:02:59 PM
Sure it will. If the CIA backed left keeps pushing the illegitimacy of Trump's presidency that's the way it will ultimately go. I shouldn't say just the left because you can also include a significant number of Republicans too, represented by McCain/Graham. I'm not too worried though. Guys like miku have been stockpiling for years and we have Mattis on our side.  ;)

Yeah, let us know how American Spring V2.0 goes.  ;D

This is how the first one was reported on by Putin's (Trump's mate) TV station. Note, it was anti Wall Street; AKA 'the Swamp'

https://youtu.be/FedH-2phPO4

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

General Mathis , and even tho Miku isn't a bad guy shooting at targets doesn't equate combat experience. The point being if Americans in general wont stand up to combat gangs/crime etc , we will not start a " civil war" over trivial shit.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 05:29:50 PM
If you're trying to correct the impression that your typical Trump voter is a dungarees-wearing, pitchfork-waving rube, then I'm afraid you might want to consider revising your strategy.

Also, mind your fucking manners. She's being civil to you while you're being a supercilious dick.

You're really reproaching me for my language?  I've heard you say things that are not only gratuitous and filthy but downright perverted like pissing in people's mouths.   It made me wonder if you fellate your significant other with that same cesspool of a yap of yours. 

I had no idea what sex he, she or it is.  Regardless, idiocy is idiocy which is why you draw so much fire you degenerate piece of shite.  Someone should squeeze your head like a ripe pimple to express the filth and then flush it out with an ammonia solution. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 06:05:54 PM
Yeah, let us know how American Spring V2.0 goes.  ;D

pud, you couldn't see a Mack truck coming right at you. Splat!  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

You're really reproaching me for my language?  I've heard you say things that are not only gratuitous and filthy but downright perverted like pissing in people's mouths.   It made me wonder if you fellate your significant other with that same cesspool of a yap of yours. 

I had no idea what sex he, she or it is.  Regardless, idiocy is idiocy which is why you draw so much fire you degenerate piece of shite.  Someone should squeeze your head like a ripe pimple to express the filth and then flush it out with an ammonia solution.

I only talk that way to people who deserve it and they don't take offence. If they do take offence then  they shouldn't start what they can't handle.

It's dicks like you that will make this place unusable. You can't have a robust disagreement without being a pompous bully. You can say all that stuff to me because I brush it off as the ravings of an old windbag, but other people will be put off. Do you want a place that will just be a handful of social inadequates like you spitting poison at each other? If that's what you want then have at it, but most people will fuck off somewhere  else and leave you dolts to it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:11:44 PM
General Mathis , and even tho Miku isn't a bad guy shooting at targets doesn't equate combat experience. The point being if Americans in general wont stand up to combat gangs/crime etc , we will not start a " civil war" over trivial shit.

You know cuz you have experience, right?  :D

Yorkshire pud

That's overlooked by nearly everyone who says the 2nd amendment is to stand up to a nefarious administration. They never answer the basic problem of approaching a stranger with a weapon. How do they know if they're friend or foe? And if they're friend, how do they know they'll both be shooting at the foe without taking out other friends in the meantime?

They can't answer that because 99.99999% of those with the ability to take the safety off and pull the trigger has ever trained for combat with live rounds, with a team they know intimately who will do exactly what is required in any given situation.

I blame Hollywood. On the screen it all looks easy and all the good guys are telepathic and all the bad guys are stupid.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:18:42 PM
pud, you couldn't see a Mack truck coming right at you. Splat!  ;D

What?  ???

Dr. MD MD

You really think Americans won't stand up to gangs?! Oh, right! You're Canadian.  ::) :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:20:24 PM
You know cuz you have experience, right?  :D

Am i a combat vet? No but a few people on here know my background.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:21:35 PM
You really think Americans won't stand up to gangs?! Oh, right! You're Canadian.  ::) :D

Lol and you believed that lol lol lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:21:35 PM

They don't now. And how do you differentiate a gang from an American gang?

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
That's overlooked by nearly everyone who says the 2nd amendment is to stand up to a nefarious administration. They never answer the basic problem of approaching a stranger with a weapon. How do they know if they're friend or foe? And if they're friend, how do they know they'll both be shooting at the foe without taking out other friends in the meantime?

They can't answer that because 99.99999% of those with the ability to take the safety off and pull the trigger has ever trained for combat with live rounds, with a team they know intimately who will do exactly what is required in any given situation.

I blame Hollywood. On the screen it all looks easy and all the good guys are telepathic and all the bad guys are stupid.

Yup, and people tend to forget, if there is a new American civil war ultimately the side that will win, is the side that has the backing of the bulk forces of the US military, an Ar-15 wont do much against an m2 abrams.

SciFiAuthor

I don't really see a civil war forming up under the current conditions of the country. In fact, as far as violence is concerned, I think the next 8 years will be more peaceful than the past 8 years now that the agitator-in-chief is going out. The only way I can see things going apeshit would be if we lost the power grid and technology in general as a result of a solar flare. Then, all bets are off. Even the US military would be compromised in such a situation.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 13, 2017, 06:28:51 PM
I don't really see a civil war forming up under the current conditions of the country. In fact, as far as violence is concerned, I think the next 8 years will be more peaceful than the past 8 years now that the agitator-in-chief is going out. The only way I can see things going apeshit would be if we lost the power grid and technology in general as a result of a solar flare. Then, all bets are off.

Yup i agree , it would take some sort of natural disaster/ foreign attack to cuase that. And Trump is pro police/ law and order.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:22:19 PM
Am i a combat vet? No but a few people on here know my background.

Right! It's real top secret stuff.  8)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 06:20:42 PM

Only problem being that a bunch of even less educated, very much poorer insurgents literally recruiting children have successfully managed to stand up to that same government in multiple theaters such as Afghanistan and Iraq using ancient Kalashnikovs and I.E.D.'s.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 06:36:07 PM
Right! It's real top secret stuff.  8)

Yup as top secret as your age and occupation.