• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 01:22:32 PM
Dave had a guest on last night who was a Jewish Buddhist talking about helping Jewish souls that died in the holocaust. The thread was talking about if all of the 6 gorillion jews that were killed by "Nazis" in the holocaust still fought with the Nazis on "the other side".

I said that the Nazi louse *spreaders of Typhus that killed the jews* and the jews lived in perfect harmony on the other side. And included a picture of a louse and a jew i found on google image search. 

This triggered Bart and he edited my post to say something i dont remember in caps lock as a punishment for me saying that the Jews were not being persecuted in death on the other side.

So i replied back to his edited post and told Him Typhus was a serious matter and a lot of people died from it and he blew his yamaka and banned me.

It was nothing serious he just has a God complex and dont want me posting on his shitty cat lady forum. Which is fine because i want to post on his lame heavily censored forum about as much as he wants me posting there (not at all) lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-7jJUldaCM

Don't worry, Bart's a fag.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on November 22, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
Don't worry, Bart's a fag.

And not even a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury or Liberace, sad.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 01:48:46 PM
And not even a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury or Liberace, sad.

Liberace is a straight man, he just likes to dress up very fancy. That is very true about Freddie Mercury that guy was a fag, but I still love him.

WeinerInHand

i replied back to his edited post and told Him Typhus was a serious matter and a lot of people died from it and he blew his yamaka and banned me.

Hahaha - you DO know how to add fuel to a fire! 😆

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on November 22, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
Liberace is a straight man, he just likes to dress up very fancy. That is very true about Freddie Mercury that guy was a fag, but I still love him.

Liberace did like the ladies

Bart cant even get along with the ladies that hosted his bartcast, sad.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
Liberace did like the ladies

Bart cant even get along with the ladies that hosted his bartcast, sad.

That's because he's a beta male.

AZZERAE

So its not only Schrader that cries.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on November 22, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
That's because he's a beta male.

His b/f should buy him prostate supplements it might help his vitality

Jackstar

he edited my post

One may wonder, "why not just shadowban?" The answer, I believe, is that he's a petty control freak.

I am open to alternate interpretations.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 22, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
So its not only Schrader that cries.

The reason why he cries is because, he still has the spirit of a woman inside of him.

Every host Keith (follower of the children of the lie) or Dave (Low-IQ) have on to host, they all cry and stink on ice. There's no such thing as coincidences... Right Noory?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
His b/f should buy him prostate supplements it might help his vitality

Hehe... Absolutely.

That Low-T.

chefist

Dave had a guest on last night who was a Jewish Buddhist talking about helping Jewish souls that died in the holocaust. The thread was talking about if all of the 6 gorillion jews that were killed by "Nazis" in the holocaust still fought with the Nazis on "the other side".

I said that the Nazi louse *spreaders of Typhus that killed the jews* and the jews lived in perfect harmony on the other side. And included a picture of a louse and a jew i found on google image search. 

This triggered Bart and he edited my post to say something i dont remember in caps lock as a punishment for me saying that the Jews were not being persecuted in death on the other side.

So i replied back to his edited post and told Him Typhus was a serious matter and a lot of people died from it and he blew his yamaka and banned me.

It was nothing serious he just has a God complex and dont want me posting on his shitty cat lady forum. Which is fine because i want to post on his lame heavily censored forum about as much as he wants me posting there (not at all) lol.

Funny to find out what triggers a troll.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 22, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
The reason why he cries is because, he still has the spirit of a woman inside of him.

Every host Keith (follower of the children of the lie) or Dave (Low-IQ) have on to host, they all cry and stink on ice. There's no such thing as coincidences... Right Noory?

Night, Rory

that was hilarious last night, Kizuna. Rabbi Bartellstein has a quick trigger. OY VEY!

WildCard

HILARIOUS!

I'm a fan of the Jews but they're gonna hafta improvise, adapt, overcome.
If I never hear about the holocaust again, it'll be too soon.

Eric gets it

https://youtu.be/EiwsBPnn4ps

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on November 22, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Funny to find out what triggers a troll.

"Myke...I think you have a jew hater...just saying"
"My first wife was jewish...she was pretty good..."

tell us more?

Dr. MD MD

So, will bart be changing the name of his show to The Jewcast soon? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on November 22, 2018, 04:02:09 PM
"Myke...I think you have a jew hater...just saying"
"My first wife was jewish...she was pretty good..."

tell us more?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
So, will bart be changing the name of his show to The Jewcast soon? :D

Bart will never host his own show because it will reveal his true identity OY VEY!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 04:47:48 PM
Bart will never host his own show because it will reveal his true identity OY VEY!

Yup, there he is... The cardiomyopathy victim.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

i thought Bart was allegedly going to be interviewed on some podcast a couple of weeks back? i guess not.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on November 22, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
Yup, there he is... The cardiomyopathy victim.

Keith needs to do the right thing and fire Dave for being a lame no talent turd and give Heater back her job for better thread content on /bellgab/.

Heater may not have talent either but at least she fucked Art Bell and her threads are SUPA HOT FIRE YO!

Dave just lets black guys bang his wife and his threads are ranch as fug, so sleepy (∪。∪)。。。zzz

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
Keith needs to do the right thing and fire Dave for being a lame no talent turd and give Heater back her job for better thread content on /bellgab/.

Heater may not have talent either but at least she fucked Art Bell and her threads are SUPA HOT FIRE YO!

Dave just lets black guys bang his wife and his threads are ranch as fug, so sleepy (∪。∪)。。。zzz

Haha holy shit.

Keith is incapable of doing the "right thing". Dave, is seriously a no talent hack. He's proven this already, quiet sad since he fancied himself as a "big deal". We all know.... That's a lie.

Metron2267

I hate to deploy a sports analogy here but why not - Dave is the classic "bridge quarterback. Not quite top tier, but certainly not bottom tier. Good enough to start for quite a few teams, mainly a backup on others, placeholder for some #1 draft pick yet to be made. The Alex Smith/Kirk Cousins of podcasting.

If Keef looks at it like that he could begin wooing a free agent like Howard Hughes, or maybe even Clyde Lewis. There are options available if one is of a mind to sell them on the relative merits of the DMDN as opposed to the less rigid podcasting format. If KGRA can rock it with both Jimmy Church and LMHI see no reason that DMDN couldn't leapfrog Vara's stumbling stream and make a play - all it takes is talent.

chefist

Can anyone get this started, please?

ZaZa

List of Cat Ladies on EG

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
Can anyone get this started, please?

I nominate Roswells, Art.
She has 4 (four) sinking pissers cats.

Corona Kitty

Male cat ladies:

Gravity sucks
Weinerinhand