• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Whitley Strieber

Started by Ruteger, July 26, 2010, 05:35:04 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on December 08, 2011, 02:57:29 AM
  No need to apologize to them, as they stare into snow globes and endlessly ramble about how miles it is from Des Moines to Jacksonville.

fucking LOL.  i knew who wrote this before i even looked over to the display name.

god damn.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 08, 2011, 08:03:59 PM

fucking LOL.  i knew who wrote this before i even looked over to the display name.

god damn.
Yes, my reputation does tend to precede me...no wonder I've never gotten away with anything since I was about 6.

Scully

Quote from: Tara on December 08, 2011, 03:34:29 PM
I remember that Whitley is Art's age, 66.  I assume that his wife is about the same age.

Quote from: fysisist on December 08, 2011, 02:20:06 PM
I don't want to speculate.  But she sounded oh so very old on the radio the other night. 

I don't mean to pick on Anne Strieber, but she sounds a good 15 or 20 years older than Whitley does.

Maybe she was once a cougar?  ???

El Kragen

Quote from: Scully on December 09, 2011, 12:24:20 AM

I don't mean to pick on Anne Strieber, but she sounds a good 15 or 20 years older than Whitley does.

Maybe she was once a cougar?  ???

From looking at her pic I can't imagine. She looks like a dude... but their daughter is quite attractive so who knows?

fysisist

Quote from: El Kragen on December 09, 2011, 11:47:08 AM
From looking at her pic I can't imagine. She looks like a dude... but their daughter is quite attractive so who knows?

Yeah, you can never tell.  It's like when you have two old scraggy looking mutts, and then they have the cutest puppy. 

Who the hell is that guy in the back?

Morgus

Quote from: fysisist on December 09, 2011, 02:31:31 PMWho the hell is that guy in the back?
from a previous post: "She looks like a dude... but their daughter is quite attractive so who knows?"

so that might be their daughter?  8)

beachcomber

Looks like Sean Casteel of http://seancasteel.com/  - a UFO journalist who interviews UFO researchers.

Quote from: fysisist on December 09, 2011, 02:31:31 PM

Who the hell is that guy in the back?

Which one is Ann?

Eddie Coyle

The guy in the middle looks like Knapp on a 17 day bender.
       Ann looks she was an Andrew at some point.

analog kid

Quote from: expat on December 08, 2011, 06:15:00 PM
Anne provided Whitley with at least one of his mysteries, remember? She went for a piss in the Magic Castle and after she came out of the dunny a woman walked out who wasn't even in there. They got a whole radio show out of that.

Yes, it really was that boring.

Well, his latest tome was supposedly derived from a 30 minute exchange he had with a stranger in his hotel room. Stunning amount of detail he gleaned from that conversation.

El Kragen

I have to correct myself. It's Steve Quayle that has the hot looking daughter not Strieber. I have no idea if they have kids.

b_dubb

pretty sure one or both of the streibers are gay though they are not aware of that. hence the ET butt plug fantasy

Tara

Quote from: El Kragen on December 09, 2011, 08:06:53 PM
I have to correct myself. It's Steve Quayle that has the hot looking daughter not Strieber. I have no idea if they have kids.

Whitley has mentioned a few times that he and his wife have a son; given their ages, he's probably in his 30's by now. 

I awoke to Whitley's voice the other night and thought that I had somehow tuned into NPR before I fell asleep.  On my way to change the station I slipped in some strange fluid and fell down and hit my head.  When I woke up it was time to go to work.  My ass hurts...          :o

Frys Girl

Quote from: Treading Water on December 10, 2011, 08:08:01 AM
I awoke to Whitley's voice the other night and thought that I had somehow tuned into NPR before I fell asleep.  On my way to change the station I slipped in some strange fluid and fell down and hit my head.  When I woke up it was time to go to work.  My ass hurts...          :o
LOL. Very good observation. He can probably use that show as an audition for a new NPR show. They have so many shows. It's crazy. I think all they are missing an alien themed show.

Strange how nature works. Very often two physically unattractive people produce attractive offspring. Perhaps it some sort of random, natural override function to natural selection in order to sustain optimal species propagation.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 10, 2011, 01:22:42 PM

Strange how nature works. Very often two physically unattractive people produce attractive offspring. Perhaps it some sort of random, natural override function to natural selection in order to sustain optimal species propagation.

I'll direct you to the three housing projects of South Boston,MA to refute this theory. Bridge trolls without a bridge.

Ugly x Ugly = Even Uglier.

Good ol' Art Bell sure has a nose for talent - Whitley Streiber, Ian Punnett, George Noory...

devoidzero

If you haven't seen this yet, you might wanna check it out as it may get pulled quickly due to NBC being dicks about this sort of thing.

Art Bell and Whitley Strieber Today Show Interview 1999

Quote from: devoidzero on December 21, 2011, 02:11:52 PM
If you haven't seen this yet, you might wanna check it out as it may get pulled quickly due to NBC being dicks about this sort of thing.

Art Bell and Whitley Strieber Today Show Interview 1999

Watching this, the media sure has flipped.  When is the last time any of them have questioned the Climate Change claims?

Interesting video.... From last century. Call Kaku, I think time sped up!

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 21, 2011, 02:55:58 PM

Watching this, the media sure has flipped.  When is the last time any of them have questioned the Climate Change claims?

That is an oldie, Matt Lauer was kinda cute.

Ruteger

Man-made global warming is a HOAX! It is just another gimmick to enable wealth re-distribution and political power. This is what baffles me about Art and Whitley (and the hosts and listeners of C2CAM) - they will accept the doctines of demons, but not the Word of God.
the Bible is so true when it says in 2 TIMOTHY 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires."

b_dubb

I was about to post a nasty bit about Lot and his daughters but the suddenly changed my mind. I think there's enough nonsense in the Bible that any rational person knows to take it as myth and folklore

Re: climate gate ... a couple of leaked emails does not mean that global warming is a conspiracy against the wealthy. however the left has adopted global warming as gospel ( ya like how I worked that in ) when science really knows very little about weather trends and how weather is influenced by solar activity. I think the cause for the alarm is that if it IS real the we need to start reversing that trend or else.

The last two summers we've had a drought in NC. We went more than three months without rain. Treess died. Lawns turned to sandboxes. Things were looking pretty bleak. Add the economy -lack of - and the oil spill ... it starts to look like the end

BobGrau

'Global Warming' is simply 'pollution' rebranded.
It's a bit like debating the statement "farting leads to micro-structural damage of the underwear over long periods" while everyone politely ignores the smell.

ChewMouse

I recently re-listened to the "Victor" show where a guy's voice was disguised and he told tales of Area 51, etc.

I swear I think it's Whitley Strieber. The cadence of his voice, the stammering-type stuff Whitley does, the higher-pitched tone when he's angry...all pure Whitley.

But that would mean, most likely, that Art was in on it and I can't see Art doing that. So maybe Art wasn't part of the act.

I don't know, it just bugs me, because Whitley is such a liar. Every time he gets poor, he suddenly remembers something from 1976 and writes a book about it. I remember he once jumped on a caller to C2C because the caller referenced Communion as fiction. Whitley's voice got all high and he said, "That book is true! Those things happened! To me!"

Fact is, and this might be the bookstore's error, Communion is in the fiction section at our Barnes & Noble. ha!

But: I think Whitley is Victor. Yup. I'm just pretty darned sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: b_dubb on September 08, 2011, 01:31:14 AM
I sometimes wonder if most of what Strieber claims is a side effect of not being adequately praised as a child. This could be applied to a lot of the C2C guests

I think a lot of his alien claims were due to his nights in the cabin he shared with his friend Jack Daniels.

coaster

Quote from: ChewMouse on October 17, 2012, 06:41:31 PM
I recently re-listened to the "Victor" show where a guy's voice was disguised and he told tales of Area 51, etc.

I swear I think it's Whitley Strieber. The cadence of his voice, the stammering-type stuff Whitley does, the higher-pitched tone when he's angry...all pure Whitley.

It was Whitley. It sounded just like him. At one point "Victor" even mentions Whitley Strieber and actually mispronounces the name. Thats when I knew for sure. He was just trying too hard to prove that he wasnt Whitley. He didnt fool anyone.