• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Whitley Strieber

Started by Ruteger, July 26, 2010, 05:35:04 PM

AZZERAE

Although I haven't read Whitley's new book (as yet), I came across a recent interview which he did with Lee Spiegel, and I must say, a great deal of the questions regarding the Visitors, what they could be, and our relation too them are being answered ... and the ideas they've shared through contact and by way of the implant are just fascinating. Loose ends are being tied up, and at this point of the story, it seems the notions imparted to Whitley are becoming more solidified. I'd highly recommend anyone who was once interested in his story revisit - and get up to speed with - the material, in at least this particular interview. Its an enlightening listen to say the very least.

AZZERAE

Thats the last time I write a post while someone is flapping their gums.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 17, 2019, 12:54:45 PM
Although I haven't read Whitley's new book (as yet), I came across a recent interview which he did with Lee Spiegel, and I must say, a great deal of the questions regarding the Visitors, what they could be, and our relation too them are being answered ... and the ideas they've shared through contact and by way of the implant are just fascinating. Loose ends are being tied up, and at this point of the story, it seems the notions imparted to Whitley are becoming more solidified. I'd highly recommend anyone who was once interested in his story revisit - and get up to speed with - the material, in at least this particular interview. Its an enlightening listen to say the very least.

Does his bunghole get weebered again in the new book?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on December 18, 2019, 07:15:54 AM
Does his bunghole get weebered again in the new book?

Nah. But they touch his gonads in the dead of night.

ACE of CLUBS

Who is the paranormal guy that looks like an aged 'Prince Valiant and speaks in the real suckie voice ?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 18, 2019, 03:35:48 PM
Who is the paranormal guy that looks like an aged 'Prince Valiant and speaks in the real suckie voice ?

Ed Dames?

Hog

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 18, 2019, 01:35:58 PM
Better than at the CRACK of dawn.

Baha-ha-ha-haaaa!

peace
Hog

DanTSX

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 18, 2019, 01:35:58 PM

Kinda jealous wtf

AZZERAE

I just go Whit's new book "NEW."

Its free, on Kindle.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 10:00:13 AM

Its free, on Kindle.

What is it about?

Is it About the conversations he has in his head with his dead wife?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on August 14, 2020, 11:34:23 AM
Is it About the conversations he has in his head with his dead wife?

No. Its non fiction, silly.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 12, 2020, 10:00:13 AM

Its free, on Kindle.

What, just now? Thanks for the link, d-bag. Who taught you how to promote? Durban barbacks on their combo potty/smoke/essence break at the donkey ring? Do they even have donkey rings there? You must have learned how to do what you do somewhere. That's just my guess. I'm not going to ask my mom. She says she's not going there--she says she's not afraid, she just thinks you're not good enough for me and thus is unwilling to go on reconnaissance.

I'm not gonna lie: Mom's done enough work for me in life. So I'm inclined to accede to her encouragement on this. Although she's also telling me to stop making fun of you, but that's really the only hobby I have any more now that I'm not squirting soylent green into her feeding tube.

So, how about that URL? Don't make me go to his other forum and ask. I will register AS YOU. /flex

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 09:24:09 PM
I'm not gonna lie: Mom's done enough work for me in life.

So that's how you manage to swing doing nothing plus nothing all day long. The dreaded trust fund, Welfare Queen.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 01:08:02 AM
you manage to swing

Trust me, Kid--I'm not managing anything at all. Just shoot me.

Oh, yeah, bee tea dubs: THANKS FOR THE LINK.
:massive rolleyes:

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DanTSX on September 27, 2020, 12:49:50 PM

Glowie confirmed
Hehehe 😜 I started reading this man's book as a very young girl. If that makes me glow, well, so be it. Yes, Jesus loves me!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 27, 2020, 03:25:33 PM
I started reading this man's book as a very young girl.

Just look at her now.