Started by Ruteger, July 26, 2010, 05:35:04 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on July 24, 2015, 04:15:53 PM
I don't give a shit what you say,

Hey! Respect the evidence.

Catsmile

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 04:13:54 PM

http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

These tools are straight out of Central Casting. I think Pussygrin is a 2nd year rookie, I spotted him right off months ago with his clumsy antics before he was ever assigned to this thread by his little handlers.

U R A genius.
A Stellar genius.

Catsmile

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 04:14:40 PM

Awww, look, it's trying to backpedal. So cute!!!

Awww, off it's meds again. How predictable!

Catsmile

Haw haw!

I don't give a shit what you say, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I remember now, the caller that referred to him as Weeber... But he sounded a backward Southerner who didn't know any different or had heard wrong.

Yea everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Sorry mine hurt your anus. Why so invested?
I want to believe the man. Butt he has hurt his own credibility over the years, in my opinion.
That isn't a claim, just my opinion.

Some don't know the difference between claiming a truth or fact, and expressing an opinion.
Genius simply genius.   

AZZERAE

Quote from: Catsmile on July 24, 2015, 04:40:46 PM
1. Why so invested?

2. ... he has hurt his own credibility over the years ...

1. I guess I get invested in the things I love and care about!

2. Agreed.

I just enjoy Whitley, plainly put. Everything from his voice, his storytelling and knowing about he and Art's friendship. It comes across in a way I appreciate. I happen to believe Whitley's experiences are real, but I can also see why one may think he's lying. I just personally don't think he is. That's all.

Quote from: Catsmile on July 24, 2015, 04:40:46 PM
Some don't know the difference between claiming a truth or fact, and expressing an opinion.

Seems Art Bell built his career on a mixture of those elements, and where they blurr. So its always amusing to me when people are obsessed with facts alone, evidence, proof, the truth only etc.

Quite frankly, reality is absolutely boring. It would be so cool to experience something considered outside of the world we "know".

Catsmile

Quote from: Azzerae on July 24, 2015, 04:50:28 PM
1. I guess I get invested in the things I love and care about!

2. Agreed.

I just enjoy Whitley, plainly put. Everything from his voice, his storytelling and knowing about he and Art's friendship. It comes across in a way I appreciate. I happen to believe Whitley's experiences are real, but I can also see why one may think he's lying. I just personally don't think he is. That's all.

Seems Art Bell built his career on a mixture of those elements, and where they blurr. So its always amusing to me when people are obsessed with facts alone, evidence, proof, the truth only etc.

Quite frankly, reality is absolutely boring. It would be so cool to experience something considered outside of the world we "know".

I can respect your thoughts and feelings.
And I believe that is what draws most of us to the paranormal, reality is a tad dry at times.
However I'll only let someone spin me a yarn so far, before it insults my definition of reality. Especially when they are seeking recompense for a factual story, if it were being sold as a flight of fancy, no problem. 

In our culture we often defer to others for alternate realities, and there is nothing wrong with that to a point. We can however be masters of our own alternate realities and experiences, even though our current culture deems it off limits. If I want to experience other realities why am I legally forced to experience someone elses trip, instead of my own? 

Freyja

Quote from: DanTSX on July 22, 2015, 05:34:48 PM
Space Alien rape doesn't exist because Alien abduction doesn't exist.  Not on this planet at least.....

And you know this as fact because...?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Catsmile on July 24, 2015, 05:26:07 PM
... I'll only let someone spin me a yarn so far, before it insults my definition of reality. Especially when they are seeking recompense for a factual story, if it were being sold as a flight of fancy, no problem. 

Oh and what a yarn Strieber can spin.

Haw haw!

I don't give a shit what you say, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I remember now, the caller that referred to him as Weeber... But he sounded a backward Southerner who didn't know any different or had heard wrong.

And what did Whitley sound like when a nervous caller referred to him 'Weeber' by mistake? 

He overreacted and seemed a little hostile.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 24, 2015, 06:24:46 PM
He overreacted and seemed a little hostile.

Overreacted? A little hostile? From that interview forward he will forever be a 'grade a' dickhead in my opinion.

Jackstar

Quote from: Catsmile on July 24, 2015, 04:26:45 PM
it's

I even know that you did this on purpose in an attempt to get a rise out of me, Agent Kujan.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 24, 2015, 06:56:24 PM
From that interview forward he will forever be a 'grade a' dickhead in my opinion.

Quote23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable  events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

Jackstar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 24, 2015, 06:24:46 PM
And what did Whitley sound like when a nervous caller referred to him 'Weeber' by mistake? 

I heard this call. You might be fooling someone, but you are not fooling me.

http://www.whale.to/c/predatory_gangstalking.html

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 01:42:19 PM
I'm putting your answer down as an unequivocal "I don't know how science works." Thank you for your participation.

I take it you do not detect the irony that I am.

DanTSX

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 24, 2015, 12:46:44 PM
Some nights it's where arrogance, crazy, and attention seeking intersect

I will bite the pillow and take one for the team.

I offer up my pink virgin bunghole up to the space aliens that buttfucked the sci-fi author who revived his failing career.  Even though I have the Max Hardcore avatar, I promise I will NOT buttfuck them back.

They can come get me and have their way with me as long as they show me the crazy star map room they showed to Betty Hill and Travis Walton, and that I can come report back to you that these space rapists that nobody has ANY fucking physical proof of, exist.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!  TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER.

DanTSX

Quote from: Freyja on July 24, 2015, 05:32:23 PM
And you know this as fact because...?

Because of a lack of ANY proof.

And the "victims" are all a bunch of kooks.

DanTSX

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 24, 2015, 04:09:13 PM
I read Communion back in '88. Maybe it was the gut-wrenching stress I was experiencing at that time in the military, but THAT book made me more than a little uncomfortable at night.

Hell yeah it did.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Azzerae on July 24, 2015, 03:45:50 PM
Any of you wiseasses got anything worth reading to add to this Strieber thread?

Some of us are his fans.

What does "Weeber" even mean?

I'm not without a sense of humour, but some of these cracks are a bit flat.

Like Cat said, it came from a caller during the Dark Matter show where Whitley was a guest.

A guy called in and he seemed a bit nervous. He accidentally mispronounced Strieber, substituting the W from Whitley to the beginning and called him Mr. Wieber.  Whitley, or now Weeber, cemented his new nickname by stopping the guy and pitching a fit and if I remember right refusing to continue until the guy apologized which took a minute since the guy didn't realize what he did wrong. That got sorted out and he asked a normal question, or what substitutes for normal when talking about Weeber related topics.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 01:27:43 PM
Are you armchair investigators aware that you have no proof that there is no proof?

Much misapplied logic.

So freshman college philosophy class.

Wow

DanTSX

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 24, 2015, 09:41:58 PM
Like Cat said, it came from a caller during the Dark Matter show where Whitley was a guest.

A guy called in and he seemed a bit nervous. He accidentally mispronounced Strieber, substituting the W from Whitley to the beginning and called him Mr. Wieber.  Whitley, or now Weeber, cemented his new nickname by stopping the guy and pitching a fit and if I remember right refusing to continue until the guy apologized which took a minute since the guy didn't realize what he did wrong. That got sorted out and he asked a normal question, or what substitutes for normal when talking about Weeber related topics.

Yeah and then he spent the next 15 minutes bitching about the world focusing on him focusing on when the aliens focused on his bunghole.

DanTSX

Quote from: Azzerae on July 24, 2015, 04:03:48 PM
Why are folks so interested in how he earns a living?

Honestly, I don't give a shit.  I hope he has millions stashed away and makes as much as he can.

Jackstar

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 24, 2015, 09:41:58 PM
He accidentally mispronounced Strieber,

You can't prove that.

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2015, 09:42:45 PM

Much misapplied logic.

So freshman college philosophy class.

Wow

such straw man, much vague, tl;dr

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 04:13:54 PM

http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

These tools are straight out of Central Casting. I think Pussygrin is a 2nd year rookie, I spotted him right off months ago with his clumsy antics before he was ever assigned to this thread by his little handlers.

Actually, we're normal folks that just make a comment about this weeber goofball that floats around in the Art Bell / C2CAM circles, and noticed a bit of aggressive touchiness out of a few here.

It's not MJ-12 that is after your feels, it's just normal folk.

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2015, 09:38:26 PM
And the "victims" are all a bunch of kooks.

Such Sherlock. Much amaze.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 09:47:25 PM

such straw man, much vague, tl;dr

You're not helping your point.

Thanks.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 09:48:46 PM

DENY EVERYTHING

How do I know you're not a disinfo agent?

Maybe Weeber is?

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2015, 09:48:30 PM
You're not helping your point.

Thanks.

Quote8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.