• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 27, 2019, 03:43:17 PM
His alleged transgender lover, whom he affectionately refers to as She'-She'.
You know, I'm not convinced she is a tranny.  She could just be supportive of them

Jojo

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 29, 2019, 12:03:42 AM
from her description of the creature she saw, this is close

Ha!  Connie Witless sucks.  A complete airhead.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 28, 2019, 08:08:20 PM
Import to note that the Norry version of the show, which often is an infomercial, also has commercials. Amazing. Even the most jaded executive in a mist-tunnel couldn't come up with commercials within commercials. 

I wonder how the "invasion" of Florida worked out? I hope he visited RCH's Miami Circle, took a Bermuda Triangle trip, or somehow latched on with "Sharkweek" and did some shark antics.
Yep, a commercial within a commercial.   ::)  Where's the Land Shark when you need him?

Jojo

Quote from: Liam the runner on July 28, 2019, 04:10:38 PM
I listen to the old shows. on Paranormal Radio podcasts, and it's like you said, the predictions NEVER come true...tales of earthquakes, floods, and California breaking off....Y2K, etc.... and Ed Dames is positively embarrassing, and painful to listen to....
Liam, why don't you add a forked tongue to your avatar art? 

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 28, 2019, 10:45:02 PM
I listened to 30 minutes of Connie Willis last night. She sets a whole new standard for 'awful', just in a league of her own. So bad I actually feel bad for her. How she got this weekend Coast gig is a mystery. She's a middle aged woman who's been in broadcasting her entire adult working life and in that field especially on the TV/video side middle age is a cliff for all but the top women. So she pretty obviously needed to find some niche where the bar was quite low to entry and the paranormal scene is about as low as it gets so she began to read and watch all things paranormal so she could present herself as legit, essentially following George Noory's career path. Coast idiots obviously fell for it or who knows maybe she offered Tommy and George sex for the opportunity.

So anyway I listened to a half hour before tapping out. She began with a 10 minute prostate massage of adulation about George, it was quite incredible, she called him a genius 'like even the name of his show Beyond Belief, can you believe that, it's the perfect name' and on and on about George's accomplishments. After a commercial she came back and literally took the next 15 minutes telling the EXACT SAME STORY she told the last time she hosted. WTF! But after retelling the same exact story it became apparent what she was up to. It seems she's taken quite a bit of criticism over that story. If you didn't hear it, Connie went out to do some real paranormal research on BigFoot. There's a guy named Jim who runs something called The Sasquatch Outpost, no doubt he's charging people as a BigFoot expert of some sort to camp out at some area known to be a hot spot for sasquatches. She's dumb enough to fall for it so she's out in the woods, she's in Jim's truck, gee I wonder why Connie gets to be in Jim's comfortable big truck while the others are camping in tents. And what do you know, what do you think Connie sees through the truck window, a massive thing, a creature, she's not sure what it is 'Bigfoot? Dogman?' 'his head was huuuuuuuge like really wide. and his ears, they were on the top of his head, like where the ears are on a teddy bear, his hair is tousled'.  And then he was gone, she was real shook, who wouldn't be. So she tries to sleep in the truck, then oh no Connie what the hell is happening 'the moon just went out like a switch turned it off. and then there were beams of light and these orbs of light'.  Incredible. So Connie continues her ditzy monologue and says 'gee I was expecting at least a few shows to reach out to me to talk about what I saw' but she was very disappointed that nobody did reach out. You can't be this self unaware can you? She continues on defending herself against naysayers but she doesn't mention who they are. This woman, a complete novice in a very dubious field/hobby already, goes out to do some field research and in one night not only comes face to face with BigFoot or Dogman but then just minutes later she's experiencing extra-terrestrial or intradimensional phenomena. This is like a person who's never golfed in their life making two holes-in-one in their very first round of golf. And she's stymied why people might not believe her. Nobody believes you because your story is preposterous and transparently a fraudulent one. For all I know Jim the Sasquatch guide dressed up as BigFoot and put on a light show and she really did see it - she's gullible and dumb enough to fall for that kind of scam. But more likely she made it all up thinking that would legitimize her in the paranormal world. The stories that resonate and intrigue people are those that come from people who have no preconceived knowledge or link to the paranormal scene, even with those kind of people you do question their authenticity, whether they are hoping to make money off a story or they are mentally ill and suffering from delusions or hallucinations but when somebody who's in this as a business/career is telling you of their fantastic personal experiences you can be pretty sure it's a con - a Whitley Strieber, who is either a total fraud or quite insane or both.

At least George hasn't stooped that low. Did Art ever recount any experiences of his own with paranormal phenomena?

Jimmy Church is cut from the same cloth as Connie, latecomers to the 'field' and desperate for legitimization. He tells the story of going out to that Contact in the Desert thing and going out with some people into the night and catching a dazzling display of UFOs, just incredible stuff dude.

It's all so similar to born again Christianity television evangelism, hucksters.

I was thinking the same thing about Jimmy Church and Willis - that the paranormal was simply a career move that did not involve a lot of work. I think Willis seized on Bigfoot as a niche that other talk hosts  had not yet claimed for their own.

Rene Dahinden and John Green spent. a combined total of over 100 years researching sasquatch, and neither ever claimed to have seen one. This was back in the 50's and 60's when sasquatch was common knowledge in my neck of the woods, but few people outside of the Pacific Northwest were familiar with the subject. John Green was such a great writer that he could combine true accounts with humor and personal experience to deliver a great read. They don't make Bigfoot hunters like they used to. Too bad. Money-grubbers and late-comers always ruin interesting subjects.

Dateline

From an alleged post by She'-She', "A good time was had by all."

AvDaBr

Noory's first question of the night:  "So Ralph, why didn't you like the Corvette?"

another dizzy dame psychic, to quote the Beatles 'where do they all come from'

she's telling Jorch about the development of her psychic-ness from childhood on, 'i met a guy in the woods, a Native American type guy'   now she's on a radio show hosted by an Arab type guy.

Coast is pure garbage.

If I remember correctly, most of George's psychic huxsters have said something like - death doesn't change a personality. If a person dies a jerk, they remain a jerk after death. The huxster last night had a 180 degree different idea; that the dead suddenly become loving and forgiving, dropping their worldly ways. Then she showed brilliant  laser-like psychic insight when the elderly widow with the aged creaky voice called in. The psychic somehow was able to "see" that the caller's mother had passed on and that the caller didn't move about much. How amazing! Who'a guessed it? I don't know who is sadder, these huxsters who debase themselves to make a living, or Snoorge's faithful fans who eat this crap up.

In the first segment, Nadar could not hear a caller's two questions. Seconds after the woman asked the questions, George was unable to repeat them to Nadar. Pathetic.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 31, 2019, 01:47:53 AM
another dizzy dame psychic, to quote the Beatles 'where do they all come from'

she's telling Jorch about the development of her psychic-ness from childhood on, 'i met a guy in the woods, a Native American type guy'   now she's on a radio show hosted by an Arab type guy.

Coast is pure garbage.
C2C with Jorch is an old joke which keeps getting retold.  SOS, over and over and over.

Dateline

Yes, I agree.  Wash, rinse, and repeat, but add some infomercial stain remover to remove those pesky stains.

Noory Fonzarelli re-told the bully drowning story to Nader!

Dateline

It is floating is hushed circles that She'-She' is wanting reparations from Norry.

Norry responded.

He sent She'-She' his default judgment, leaving She'-She' to collect.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 31, 2019, 11:48:54 AM
It is floating is hushed circles that She'-She' is wanting reparations from Norry.

Norry responded.

He sent She'-She' his default judgment, leaving She'-She' to collect.
What county?

Jojo

What did the guest mean, "It's going to be a great marriage"?

Jojo

Quote from: scottydawg on January 14, 2019, 11:40:36 AM
Geez Louise, the same old, "We've found the Ark of the Convent" crap ::). Same old song and dance. If the current government of Israel found it and has it, it's very tightly locked away. Gotta hide it where the Muslims can't get to it. Tell it to the few survivors that were at Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. No God of the Bible rescued them for that Hell, No Magic Torah or Scrolls protected them either. :-[
God did not necessarily rescue survivors from the horrors wrought by God-given human free will.  And somehow, most survivors still love God.  There were a few survivors, like Eva Kor, and it would seem fair to say that actually God does play a part in any rescue.

Jojo

George still doesn't get it.  He wants to know what was before God.  But doesn't he see that the question is unanswerable, because every time it would be answered, it would beg a new question.

Paradox is probably a limitation of the human brain. 

Just believe, George!  Unless you have a better idea.

Jojo

"I have to have a plane, or I could never get to where I'm going".  What?  First he says he would never get on a puddle jumper and that he always flies commercially.  Then he talks about having a plane?

Dateline

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 12:58:08 PM
What county?

Don't know, I will be going to paranormal Happy Hour soon, and maybe I will find some information. 

expat

Quote from: Dateline on August 01, 2019, 08:06:01 AM
Don't know, I will be going to paranormal Happy Hour soon, and maybe I will find some information.

Does everyone say TGIP at those gatherings?

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on August 01, 2019, 08:06:01 AM

Don't forget to tell them about BellGab.com

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2019, 08:45:06 AM
Don't forget to tell them about BellGab.com
And invite them on a hot date to witness an "invasion" coming to a city near you soon!

We learned last  night from the first guest that Tommy is a bully, who harangues and brow-beats guests. Imagine that!  George's reply to that statement was a tense "he he he", but one could most see him cringe, perhaps afraid Tommy would scream at him after the show. So Tommy is not  the great big gentle Teddy that Snoorge makes him out to be. Rather, he's a cranky S.O.B. , impeded in life by his great bulk, and loathing his job as the  handler of a buffoon. I hope he doesn't take out his frustration on his little dog.

George was able with his first guest to work into the conversation two of his favorite topics; the frozen head of a baseball player, and his bafflement about the Big Bang. When Snoorge finally shuffles off the moral coil, listeners and guests need never know. Guests can be live on the phone, and back in the studio audio clips of George's pat questions and responses, and also his tired old stories, can be inserted at the appropriate spots. Then Tommy can finally have a life of his own.