• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

Something big is happening...

cweb

The thing is, just how much of a centerpiece is Assange? This is not a one-man operation. What do they have to gain by offing him? In effect, they could be creating a martyr.

Quote from: cweb on October 16, 2016, 07:39:59 PM
The thing is, just how much of a centerpiece is Assange? This is not a one-man operation. What do they have to gain by offing him? In effect, they could be creating a martyr.

The leaks keep getting bigger and bigger though. With Podesta 9 showing proof of the Democrats illegally laundering foreign money and a bunch of other unsavory things, the leaks have been ramping up and up. It's the biggest thorn in Hillnasty's side. Besides if they off him, do you think it will even register in a HillCuck's consciousness? They'll believe whatever Huffpo and CNN tell them.

cweb

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 16, 2016, 07:43:14 PM
The leaks keep getting bigger and bigger though. With Podesta 9 showing proof of the Democrats illegally laundering foreign money and a bunch of other unsavory things, the leaks have been ramping up and up. It's the biggest thorn in Hillnasty's side. Besides if they off him, do you think it will even register in a HillCuck's consciousness? They'll believe whatever Huffpo and CNN tell them.
Right, the leaks do keep getting bigger. But do you think it's Assange pulling these in? By cutting off the head, is sHillery going to be catching less flack? Or does it spawn a hydra of leaking organizations?

Quote from: cweb on October 16, 2016, 07:51:05 PM
Right, the leaks do keep getting bigger. But do you think it's Assange pulling these in? By cutting off the head, is sHillery going to be catching less flack? Or does it spawn a hydra of leaking organizations?

The problem is it throws the dark corners into enough chaos before the election if she cuts the head that she can temporarily stop the hacks on her. Plus if all this is real (it's still just rumors) then she has plausible deniability in being involved and can say it was all the Brits and the Swedes and she had nothing to do with it.

With the 4chin FBI leaks though, who the fuck knows. It sounds like everything is going crazy behind the scenes.

albrecht

Quote from: cweb on October 16, 2016, 07:51:05 PM
All of the DNC, Clinton, Clinton minions, etc email leaks have several sources (it wouldn't surprise me at all if some honest people at the FBI or other agencies might leak some stuff), it is not like Assange is doing the hacking. Individual hackers, government hackers, some kid in a basement, etc because so many of their servers weren't secured and she used so many devices it is easier to obtain their data and emails. I think places like Wikileaks, DCLeaks, etc are more like clearing houses for information gotten by all kinds of hackers, whistleblowers, etc. Which is why the Billary team was stupid to not initially do what they are doing now (claiming the emails could be faked, the Russians are behind it, you will get a virus if you download them, it is illegal to view them, etc.)

Keep in mind though not all the emails were a result of hacks, illegal or otherwise. Lots of stuff has come out via official channels: the FBI releasing information, the State Dept releasing information, and lots of FOIA lawsuits resulting in releases of Hillary-related emails, etc.

QuoteCopying this from the last thread:

Obama and Biden said that the US would retaliate against what they view as Russian tampering in the US election - and they see Assange as a Russian agent.

The real purpose of this is not to kill or even silence Assange - it is to map his network of support. Cut him off, see what happens, see who communicates with who, etc. This is an intelligence gathering operation, not a direct attack.

The direct attack comes after they have identified all their targets. It will come in the form of arrests or maybe even assassination for some players.

In the off chance that someone from Wikileaks is reading this thread please keep this in mind. The globalists are scared of exposure and out for blood.

Rumor is all traffic is being held up within a half mile of the embassy and phones are being confiscated. The lack of periscope or any online stream in the area is spooky. Normally there would be three periscopes in the area by now.

Wikileaks just posted their PGP key in their Twitter bio. We have a couple techy people who are way smarter than me but I am vaguely familiar with PGP. They're using PGP encryption to send messages around which says to me their original network of communication has been compromised.

Here you can watch the cyber war being waged across the globe in real time.

http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 17, 2016, 01:07:28 AM
Wikileaks just posted their PGP key in their Twitter bio. We have a couple techy people who are way smarter than me but I am vaguely familiar with PGP. They're using PGP encryption to send messages around which says to me their original network of communication has been compromised.

I am not sure how long that key has been there, but I am sure it has been there for at least the last 30 days. I've seen it before.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 17, 2016, 01:14:42 AM
I am not sure how long that key has been there, but I am sure it has been there for at least the last 30 days. I've seen it before.

I agree with you their PGP has always been public. I remember seeing it too. But people in the dark corners are obsessing on it for some reason. There's a thing on the internet which I don't remember the name of. But when a detail gets changed on their site, it's supposed to signal either danger or infiltration to the site's insiders. I wish I could remember more about this. Probably means nothing.

Recent tweet but probably set to auto post.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787915227924992000

norland2424

im surprised they haven't had their twitter accounts suspended

Quote from: norland2424 on October 17, 2016, 01:26:40 AM
im surprised they haven't had their twitter accounts suspended

You're absolutely right. Considering how in bed Twitter is with the Democrats, that is a surprise. Considering how fucked they are already with their BLM idiocy and how their stock price is collapsing rapidly, they probably don't want to rock the boat.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 17, 2016, 01:03:56 AM
Rumor is all traffic is being held up within a half mile of the embassy and phones are being confiscated. The lack of periscope or any online stream in the area is spooky. Normally there would be three periscopes in the area by now.

https://www.reddit.com/user/RageAgenda - user claims to have been on the scene

Rumor on the net is Russia is under a massive cyber attack right now... 

This is looking like a hoax from the Periscoper being on the scene.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 17, 2016, 01:51:06 AM
This is looking like a hoax from the Periscoper being on the scene.

Seems pretty damn quiet.

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2016, 01:53:24 AM
Seems pretty damn quiet.

Three different scenarios I think...

1. Standard Wikileaks traffic with the internet losing their shit and starting rumors.

2. They already grabbed Assange hours ago.

3. This is a wikileaks created hoax for attention.

Spoopy, the Periscoper thinks he's being followed since leaving the embassy.

norland2424

this is trending on FB

http://gizmodo.com/these-cryptic-wikileaks-tweets-dont-mean-julian-assange-1787866602

Further undermining claims of Assange’s death, the Wikileaks account retweeted something approximately 2 hours ago. In any case, we’ve reached out to them to confirm that Assange is still alive. What remains to be seen is when Wikileaks plans to make these three leaks public, and what they’ll contain.