• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 06:57:33 AM
ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF "MARTINEZ TONIGHT!", WE TALK ABOUT EARTH SHATTERING NEWS THAT REVERBERATED THROUGH THE SENDAVERSE.

ALSO, MV IS SET TO MAKE A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT! WHAT COULD IT BE CONCERNING?

Please relay to MV that unless he brings back the CLICKABLE top right corner he may find himself cursed with some of Momma Senda's raw frozen chicken soup....and likely  they don't sell Falkie's patented antidote of Chunky Monkey ice cream in Missouri this time of year.

Jackstar

Quote from: Muh Justin (rekcuf) on January 19, 2017, 10:53:24 AM
Chatter from the dark web indicates

Generalissimo Francisco "Poppy" Franco IS STILL DEAD

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 19, 2017, 10:58:43 AM
imagine, if you will
being drugged, then waking up to find an evil surgeon have transplanted Falkie's twitchie thingy and his fat pad to your body....
what would you do ?
(I would immediately go down to the corner starbucks)

Who wouldn't? Then make a video.

Quote from: Muh Justin (rekcuf) on January 19, 2017, 10:58:47 AM
I thought it was weird that the Rouge One movie was just a bunch of emo trannies.
I was thinking they were cross dressers that had a falling out with Falkie
(after he stole some of their outfits)
well, that is what I heard

I have another idea for you Falkie
produce a YouTube instructional video on proper etiquette and dress for a fat fuck old goofy man (such as yourself) while cross dressing
then continue the theme in public
going to the post office
talking to your friends at the Martinez police station
going to Starbucks
going to the Pittsburg Walmart
riding BART
going to a WOO WOO con
the possibilities are endless

bateman

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 06:57:33 AM
ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF "MARTINEZ TONIGHT!", WE TALK ABOUT EARTH SHATTERING NEWS THAT REVERBERATED THROUGH THE SENDAVERSE.

ALSO, MV IS SET TO MAKE A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT! WHAT COULD IT BE CONCERNING?

I have it on good authority that MV is planning to turn himself in to the FBI to face hacking charges. It's the right thing to do.

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 11:23:10 AM
I have it on good authority that MV is planning to turn himself in to the FBI to face hacking charges. It's the right thing to do.

Trump will pardon him. Book it.

what if MV is going to roll over on the rest of his crew for immunity from prosecution?
has Falkie finally grifted enough money and come close to hiring experts to prove the hacking, cameras, audio feeds, Casa Senda visitations and GPS trackers ?
(by the way, now may be a great time to visit Morocco...no extradition)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 19, 2017, 11:31:19 AM
what if MV is going to roll over on the rest of his crew for immunity from prosecution?
has Falkie finally grifted enough money and come close to hiring experts to prove the hacking, cameras, audio feeds, Casa Senda visitations and GPS trackers ?
(by the way, now may be a great time to visit Morocco...no extradition)

****BREAKING NEWS*****

STARBUCKS, MAIN STREET, MARTINEZ, CA. PLEASE BE AWARE, ALL GRATUTITIES DONATED BY CUSTOMERS MUST NOW BE GIVEN TO MR G SENDA WHEN REQUESTED. THIS IS TO ENABLE HIM TO FUND HIS IMMINENT LEGAL BATTLE WITH THE EVIL MV.

THAT IS ALL.

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 11:36:21 AM
PRAISE PARDON MV

Falkie wants juctice tho. mv needs to mail George his pound of flesh. Money is tight this month.

chefist

Quote from: Muh Justin (rekcuf) on January 19, 2017, 11:41:19 AM
Falkie wants juctice tho. mv needs to mail George his pound of flesh. Money is tight this month.

George's position is clear...

chefist

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 19, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

OH.MY.GENTLE.JESUS!

LC made a good point in that this might allow MV to sue George for libel, slander & defamation!

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 11:46:57 AM
OH.MY.GENTLE.JESUS!

LC made a good point in that this might allow MV to sue George for libel, slander & defamation!

From my understanding,  MV is in the computer repair business.  All this talk of MV hacking George's computer has the ability to affect MV's lively hood.  If I was MV,  I would lawyer up ASAP.

littlechris

George claims that if he is sued that his check can't be touched. That may be the case but if mv wins a judgement against him,  his credit will be ruined and there will be no more credit cards in George's future.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 12:04:43 PM
Reference for MV...

My boner is saying hire the Asian girl but my heart is telling me to go with the Jew at the top

I think someones getting sued, you better get you a Jew lawyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FwQ-HMqIFM

Lilith

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 10:33:42 AM
Are you sure Brig? I thought it might be more like this...

Oh!  Right!  The storage bins, I forgot!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 11:46:57 AM
OH.MY.GENTLE.JESUS!

Deep down, I really thought Senda had more sense. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 19, 2017, 12:04:05 PM
mv is so fucked now he messed with the wrong jew

From the dark web: Muslim Brotherhood allegedly providing financial support to mv for "Operation Dumb Drop".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Justin003 on January 19, 2017, 11:54:32 AM
From my understanding,  MV is in the computer repair business.  All this talk of MV hacking George's computer has the ability to affect MV's lively hood.  If I was MV,  I would lawyer up ASAP.

And what money would Senda be fined to be taken in recompense?

littlechris

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

Doesn't matter if George has money or not.  That's his problem. He can still get sued and it can still negatively affect his credit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Justin003 on January 19, 2017, 12:23:55 PM
Doesn't matter if George has money or not.  That's his problem. He can still get sued and it can still affect his credit.

This is all a bit surreal; As a matter of interest, has anyone tried to explain this thread/site to none members?

Yorkshire pud

You realise that this thread and all Senda's videos might be used in evidence? And we'll be named and shamed too. Well, I won't, but you will. Especially the evil ones.

"And tonight, we bring you the incredible story of a lawsuit for cyber crime being brought by a man in Martinez, California. Straightforward you may think. But after the break, we reveal the back story and the difficulties the plaintive might be facing against the respondent. Don't go away, we'll be right back"

chefist

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

BREAKING! MV HAS MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THESE MATTERS. TUNE IN TOMORROW ON "MARTINEZ TONIGHT!".