• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 08:05:21 AM
If only Tom could have even seen the video, it might have helped.

Tom saw the videos. That is why George was canned.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 08:06:44 AM
Indeed, they were nice about it.  You can tell that whoever let Falkie down, tried very hard to be gentle.  Your average, garden-variety Gabber would hit that bitch with a left hook and dump him.

Praise MV!

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 08:06:44 AM
Indeed, they were nice about it.  You can tell that whoever let Falkie down, tried very hard to be gentle.  Your average, garden-variety Gabber would hit that bitch with a left hook and dump him.

It must have been jaw dropping to see how much crap he would put out while thinking it was top notch.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 08:10:26 AM
I found this on The Dark We.

It was jumbled but I have been working to decode it:

Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Subject: Offer
To: Jason Callan
Cc: george noory

Hi Mr. Callan,

We have been watching your work and are impressed. There will be an opening for someone with your talent and I would like to discuss a position with you.

kkugcou iu77trf74eb hiyufc is impressed with your paranormal knowledge. kbytcgyx 7itf  uyf oy ; lkjghfu76r7f6 $300 a week starting.

jhgc jfi6cc yrr6 at your earliest convince.

Tom Danheiser

Senior Producer, Coast To Coast AM

It will take bit more work to get it all.

So Coast To Coast AM is moving in a food, movie and metal direction.  I see.  It all makes sense now.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 08:16:04 AM
It must have been jaw dropping to see how much crap he would put out while thinking it was top notch.

Yes, and I imagine Falkie waited until the last possible minute to get his work done rather than getting it done right away, then having ample time to e-d-i-t.  He probably submitted one of those vids where the audio fuzzes out...fuggit, good enough...where's my money?  He probably fancies himself as the two minute warning type, which he certainly is not. 

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 08:28:27 AM
Yes, and I imagine Falkie waited until the last possible minute to get his work done rather than getting it done right away, then having ample time to e-d-i-t.  He probably submitted one of those vids where the audio fuzzes out...fuggit, good enough...where's my money?  He probably fancies himself as the two minute warning type, which he certainly is not.

Maybe now George will come to his senses, and realize that Sewergab is his only true "Home away from home".

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 18, 2017, 08:35:42 AM

George Noory pays Senda's internet bill.

How long does it take to go from "a true and trusted friend" to a dirty rotten son-of-a-bitch in the Sendaverse?

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 08:23:02 AM
So Coast To Coast AM is moving in a food, movie and metal direction.  I see.  It all makes sense now.

It looks to me like they are interested in his paranormal knowledge.

I know you do not watch Jason's videos and are under an impression that he only talks about food, movie and metal. And he does tend to focus there but he has several videos where he talks about Witches, Witchcraft and Paranormal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoXOFspe7as&t=30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URWzoaHDCmg&t=6s

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 08:42:15 AM
How long does it take to go from "a true and trusted friend" to a dirty rotten son-of-a-bitch in the Sendaverse?

Tom was never a true and trusted friend. Noorey was.

Tom stood between Senda and the Noorey cash cow and will continue to do so.

Senda will not be giving up on Noorey any time soon.

Of course he did. Only because he doesn't want Falkie ripping him in his videos like he did back in days of Bellgab yore.

Lilith

I guess those bellgabber people aren't so dumb after all.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 08:43:05 AM
It looks to me like they are interested in his paranormal knowledge.

I know you do not watch Jason's videos and are under an impression that he only talks about food, movie and metal. And he does tend to focus there but he has several videos where he talks about Witches, Witchcraft and Paranormal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoXOFspe7as&t=30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URWzoaHDCmg&t=6s

Coast/Jason sounds like a match made in heaven then. I used to be a paranormal fan back in the early days of Art Bell, but not anymore.  There are still a few speakers on metaphysics I like to listen to, when they have a new idea to talk about.  Either way, C2C is not my cup of tea anymore.  None the less, I sincerely wish Jason all the best!  I know I didn't give Jason much of a chance, (BAD ME) even tho he truly does seem like a nice guy, but I think it would have been different for me, if I had met him around sewergab, instead of having met him as Falkie2013s' intended replacement. He will never replace George for me.

Quote from: Justist on January 18, 2017, 07:17:19 AM
Junstin from the Dark Web - George responds to bad news.

Coast to coast screws me over after Tom refusing to find an alternate way to get videos after saying he wanted to see my videos on tha air.
So much for his veracity and word as he had said it was up to ME to find a way to " fix " the problem.

George,
I feel your pain
imagine Tommy telling YOU that
shit, he should feel honored to fix YOUR problem
and while he is at it, he should feel honored and donate a new computer YOUR way (of course, with NO evil MV malware)
I hope Tommy reads this and makes it right

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 08:48:25 AM
Tom was never a true and trusted friend. Noorey was.

Tom stood between Senda and the Noorey cash cow and will continue to do so.

Senda will not be giving up on Noorey any time soon.
Falkie is a trooper
he doesn't give up easy
(especially if there is a remote possibility he can complete another con)

as I have suggested before
Falkie needs to begin producing YouTube instructional videos on
grifting
con jobs
deceiving people
lies
making money from lactating prostitutes
you know, topics he is an expert at

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 18, 2017, 09:23:22 AM
as I have suggested before
Falkie needs to begin producing YouTube instructional videos on
grifting
con jobs
deceiving people
lies
making money from lactating prostitutes
you know, topics he is an expert at

GREAT ideas!!!

I wouldn't be surprised now though, If George gives up completely on making videos.  Just sayin'.

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 09:25:02 AM
GREAT ideas!!!

I wouldn't be surprised now though, If George gives up completely on making videos.  Just sayin'.

He may have to if he can't pay his internet bill.  How much is it? Eighty odd bucks a month?  George, in one last-ditch effort to show some human compassion, I will offer you a deal like we had discussed before you got all pissed off when I wished you Merry Christmas.  I will give you until the end of the day  to decide, otherwise I'm going with a Goldfinger-type. Quit being a vagine and pull yourself up by your busted bootstraps boy.  You got bills to pay.   

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 09:43:23 AM
He may have to if he can't pay his internet bill.  How much is it? Eighty odd bucks a month?  George, in one last-ditch effort to show some human compassion, I will offer you a deal like we had discussed before you got all pissed off when I wished you Merry Christmas.  I will give you until the end of the day  to decide, otherwise I'm going with a Goldfinger-type. Quit being a vagine and pull yourself up by your busted bootstraps boy.  You got bills to pay.

Do it George!  Do it for your sewergab friends!  I know we're not the kind of friends you want, but we're the kind of friends you have.  That's a very important distinction to be able to make in life.

Falkie
I just had an idea for you !
produce a YouTube video showing yourself getting a tattoo similar to my avatar, but instead of a cat, it should be of YOU with your derrière and a caption below stating "inbox me, baby"
(my mother thinks it would be an instant viral hit)

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 18, 2017, 09:55:49 AM
Falkie
I just had an idea for you !
produce a YouTube video showing yourself getting a tattoo similar to my avatar, but instead of a cat, it should be of YOU with your derrière and a caption below stating "inbox me, baby"
(my mother thinks it would be an instant viral hit)

As much as I love Georges videos, I think I would have to pass on that one.   :o

George
your friends here are willing to provide you with ideas on your YouTube productions that you should use free of charge
I mean, try it as you may find yourself shocked at your new popularity
(my mother has many other ideas for you to use)

chefist

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 09:57:42 AM
As much as I love Georges videos, I think I would have to pass on that one.   :o
but, you could not help yourself and would watch it, wouldn't you ?
a view !
(my point.....VIRAL, baby, viral)

George
you are aware of the dramatically increased lurkers here on your former thread
this might be an opportunity for you to return
you follow ?
provide a true synopsis of the real "Guy from Pittsburgh"
possibly pick up some suscribers (stolen from the legion)
fresh meat for you to SCAM and con
all kinds of opportunities await your return
(claim your rightful throne)

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 09:47:41 AM
Do it George!  Do it for your sewergab friends!  I know we're not the kind of friends you want, but we're the kind of friends you have.  That's a very important distinction to be able to make in life.
Yes. This is why the liberal legacy media didn't understand why President Elect Trump played this at the rallies. lol The poor "progressive" chumps are too blind to see the forest.  ;)

https://youtu.be/7S94ohyErSw

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

How many hours before the first of many videos of him going back to the pre new glasses period, where he said vile things about Noory and Tom? I expect it to happen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 10:47:32 AM
Yes. This is why the liberal legacy media didn't understand why President Elect Trump played this at the rallies. lol Poor chumps are too blind to see the forest.  ;)

Be interesting how that mutual understanding plays out... Some surprising contriction and reflection of past misdeeds in this, but also something Trump should seriously consider.
DEAR MR. PRESIDENT ELECT:

In these final days before your inauguration, we thought it might be helpful to clarify how we see the relationship between your administration and the American press corps.

http://www.cjr.org/covering_trump/trump_white_house_press_corps.php