• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 18, 2017, 02:28:40 AM
He should select a young person, therapy might take awhile.

You do remember that George had some special words for you, Mr PB.

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 08:53:42 PM
You do remember that George had some special words for you, Mr PB.

Yeah, hahaha.  The post he is referring to was in response to him going on and on about ''people who lived nearby'' should come over and help him clean.  He put that out there several times. 

So I finally figured I'd respond by saying I would, but he'd have to get me full power to decide what to keep, what to sell, and what to throw away.  Knowing full well he wouldn't agree to that - I had zero intention of going over there and cleaning under any circumstances.

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

you know it is not going to survive for long when the bug gets to that point. even if you put the little fella back up on their legs. ;D

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 08:44:24 PM
Try this...

This tape was spliced together with Falkie dubbed into the story - I heard a version of it without Falkie being dubbed in on either one of the Falkieleaks or a Kathy's Corner 

In other words it wasn't Falkie that Patty saw through the window with her husband

chefist

George just got a special delivery from "The Legion"!. I hope he makes a new unboxing video!

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 18, 2017, 09:07:29 PM
This tape was spliced together with Falkie dubbed into the story - I heard a version of it without Falkie being dubbed in on either one of the Falkieleaks or a Kathy's Corner 

In other words it wasn't Falkie that Patty saw through the window with her husband

We may never know...

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 18, 2017, 09:06:29 PM
you know it is not going to survive for long when the bug gets to that point. even if you put the little fella back up on their legs. ;D

You're talking about the bug, not George of course?

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 09:22:15 PM

i am shocked! when have i EVER posted something that meant something other than what i intended!? ;D

Yes, comparing the description Falkie wrote for "HORSE AT MY POST OFFICE." video with the weekly tally I just received from the Martinez, California Police Department, it appears "The Sh*thead From Pittsburgh" struck again.

Falkie description:

BEGIN QUOTE:  Published on Aug 15, 2017 -- "I was going to get my mail today before I went to the doctor & there was a horse tied up to a palm tree to the left of the handicapped ramp at my post office. The guy who owns the horse was sitting in the library reading & had left a small note on the prospecting box on the horse's back. I went him to tell him the sheriff was going to call animal control if the horse wasn't moved in an hour and a half and he got all bent out of shape over it." END QUOTE
----------------
Police log description:

BEGIN QUOTE: Name: Daily Activity Log
Data Source: City of Martinez Police Department
12:08  - Animal Call  - 1708150042
Occurred at Post Office 1 on Court St. , Martinez. THERE IS A HORSE TIED UP IFO THE POST OFFICE WITH A HEAVY LOAD ON ITS BACK. NO ONE AROUND. THE RP WAS CONCERNED.  SEE IF ANIMAL CONTROL NEEDED.  SUBJ IS NOW TAKING HORSE AWAY UNK DIR OF TRAVEL. . Disposition: Checks Ok." END QUOTE

(*Note: IFO = In Front Of; RP = Reporting Party; SUBJ = Subject; UNK = Unknown)
----------------
Yes, it was that sh*t for brain Falkie who no doubt failed to see that "3mules(dotcom" logo right in front of his sorry eyes and never found out what that project was about. No "animal cruelty" or "vagrancy" was occuring -- but that sh*thead decides better. He called the cops, apparently, being the misinformed, trouble-making and confrontational sh*thead that he is. What a shame that project had to come to a rest stop and visit in Martinez to have the city's resident "sh*t for brains" call out the cops over his mistaken case of supposedly "animal cruelty."

Note how the dispatcher was  apparently told by the reporting party -- who we know as the city's resident sh*thead" -- the animal was "tied up." Implying some cruel tactic. Untrue. It appears to be properly harnessed, reined and hitched. Next comes the "heavy load on its back." How did the resident sh*thead determine such weight? Knowing him, he assumes and issued more of his incorrect bullsh*t that's become his "gift to the world."

That George Senda is in the running for the biggest sh*thead on YouTube -- which is no small feat. At what point does his issuance of hate speech, anger and false accusations cause him to lose his privileges on that social media. When will he be shut down? He does nothing of value and only uses that platform to utter hatred and seem like he needs psychiatric help for his delusions in a big way. 

The guy who wastes the police's time and effort at every turn should be addressed. He is so "out of it" that eventually the community would be better served by having that person's head examined. I mean it. How can any community function correctly with such as him running loose? Making absurd accusations and even perhaps making false police reports? Get with it all -- that guy is more than out-of-touch with reality and it's a shame he imposes his issues on innocent people at every turn.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 18, 2017, 10:35:36 PM
Yes, comparing the description Falkie wrote for "HORSE AT MY POST OFFICE." video with the weekly tally I just received from the Martinez, California Police Department, it appears "The Sh*thead From Pittsburgh" struck again.

Falkie description:

BEGIN QUOTE:  Published on Aug 15, 2017 -- "I was going to get my mail today before I went to the doctor & there was a horse tied up to a palm tree to the left of the handicapped ramp at my post office. The guy who owns the horse was sitting in the library reading & had left a small note on the prospecting box on the horse's back. I went him to tell him the sheriff was going to call animal control if the horse wasn't moved in an hour and a half and he got all bent out of shape over it." END QUOTE
----------------
Police log description:

Occurred at Post Office 1 on Court St. , Martinez. THERE IS A HORSE TIED UP IFO THE POST OFFICE WITH A HEAVY LOAD ON ITS BACK. NO ONE AROUND. THE RP WAS CONCERNED.  SEE IF ANIMAL CONTROL NEEDED.  SUBJ IS NOW TAKING HORSE AWAY UNK DIR OF TRAVEL. . Disposition: Checks Ok." END QUOTE

----------------
Yes, it was that sh*t for brain Falkie who no doubt failed to see that "3mules(dotcom" logo right in front of his sorry eyes and never found out what that project was about. No "animal cruelty" or "vagrancy" was occuring -- but that sh*thead decides better. He called the cops, apparently, being the misinformed, trouble-making and confrontational sh*thead that he is. What a shame that project had to come to a rest stop and visit in Martinez to have the city's resident "sh*t for brains" call out the cops over his mistaken case of supposedly "animal cruelty."

That George Senda is in the running for the biggest sh*thead on YouTube -- which is no small feat. At what point does his issuance of hate speech, anger and false accusations cause him to lose his privileges on that social media. When will he be shut down? He does nothing of value and only uses that platform to utter hatred and seem like he needs psychiatric help for his delusions in a big way. 

The guy who wastes the police's time and effort at every turn should be addressed. He is so "out of it" that eventually the community would be better served by having that person's head examined. I mean it. How can any community function correctly with such as him running loose? Making absurd accusations and even perhaps making false police reports? Get with it all -- that guy is more than out-of-touch with reality and it's a shame he imposes his issues on innocent people at every turn.
WTF ?
REALLY !
where is the F...... POLICE REPORT ABOUT A FAT FUCK SQUISHING KITTIES AT CASA SENDA ?...
NOW, THAT IS WHAT I CALL ANIMAL CRUELTY !
(HOW IS A POOR POOR KITTY EXPECTED TO SUPPORT THE FAT FUCK'S ASS....
WITHOUT GOING ....
SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH....)

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 18, 2017, 10:05:02 PM
I think Mr Potato Head is a close resemblance.

LOL
(well, close... but Mr. Potato Head, I am sure, WOULD STRENUOUSLY OBJECT TO YOUR COMPARISON)

Quote from: Sasha on August 18, 2017, 10:50:47 PM
WTF ?
REALLY !
where is the F...... POLICE REPORT ABOUT A FAT FUCK SQUISHING KITTIES AT CASA SENDA ?...
NOW, THAT IS WHAT I CALL ANIMAL CRUELTY !
(HOW IS A POOR POOR KITTY EXPECTED TO SUPPORT THE FAT FUCK'S ASS....
WITHOUT GOING ....
SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH....)

As I added just now:

Note how the dispatcher was apparently told by the reporting party -- who we know as the city's resident sh*thead" -- the animal was "tied up." Implying some cruel tactic. Untrue. It appears to be properly harnessed, reined and hitched. Next comes the "heavy load on its back." How did the resident sh*thead determine such weight? Knowing him, he assumes and issued more of his incorrect bullsh*t that's become his "gift to the world."

Falkie description:

----------------
Police log description:

----------------

Note how the dispatcher was appently told by the reporting party -- who we know as the city's resident sh*thead" -- the animal was "tied up." Implying some cruel tactic. Untrue. It appears to be properly harnessed, reined and hitched. Next comes the "heavy load on its back." How did the resident sh*thead determine such weight? Knowing him, he assumes and issued more of his incorrect bullsh*t that's become his "gift to the world."

That's all part of the experience.

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 09:22:15 PM
I say a scientific study is in order....
have a backhoe flip the FAT FUCTARD on his back....
and let's see what happens....

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 18, 2017, 10:56:18 PM
That's all part of the experience.

As I added just now:

Note how the dispatcher was apparently told by the reporting party -- who we know as the city's resident sh*thead" -- the animal was "tied up." Implying some cruel tactic. Untrue. It appears to be properly harnessed, reined and hitched. Next comes the "heavy load on its back." How did the resident sh*thead determine such weight? Knowing him, he assumes and issued more of his incorrect bullsh*t that's become his "gift to the world."

Lilith

... Next comes the "heavy load on its back." How did the resident sh*thead determine such weight? Knowing him, he assumes and issued more of his incorrect bullsh*t that's become his "gift to the world."

Maybe George got up on the "horse" and tried to sit on it.

Quote from: Sasha on August 18, 2017, 10:57:20 PM
I say a scientific study is in order....
have a backhoe flip the FAT FUCTARD on his back....
and let's see what happens....
my money is one the bug
(damn, I mean insect...a fuckin'in hangup of my University Entymology Professor)

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2017, 11:00:08 PM

No, that requires too much effort. Instead, "The Sh*thead From Pittsburgh" blows a good chance to do a nice feature about the "3mules(dot)com" project visiting his "fair city" as they continue their admirable trek. Leave it to that sh*thead to call the cops and then go hassle the project member over something that fat, lazy, stupid turd knows nothing about. Other than sitting around, stealing online and wire stories, reading them verbatim and claim that is he "working" in the news by making his own "news" videos that are nothing but intellectual-property theft.

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2017, 11:00:08 PM
oh my, I just about shit myself.....
if George got close to the "horse"....
I don't think he would try to sit on it....
come on Brig...
approaching from the rear....
red shorts (in plunging position....which we all know means down to his ankles)....
fat pad "lifted up" with his left hand...
"horse's" tail lifted up with his right hand...
"twitchie thingy".....
....full on twitching.....

*you get the idea....

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 18, 2017, 10:59:14 PM
As I added just now:

eyup. saw that...

just enjoy the ride.

Quote from: Sasha on August 18, 2017, 11:05:49 PM
come on Brig...
red shorts (in plunging position....which we all know means down to his ankles)....
"twitchie thingy".....

*you get the idea....
I just pissed myself...
and spit up a good lager all over my keyboard...
READING MY OWN POST !

come on Brig...
"twitchie thingy".....

*you get the idea....

come on Brig...
"twitchie thingy".....

*you get the idea....

come on Brig...
"twitchie thingy".....

*you get the idea....

ok.... i get the idea now.

come on Brig...
"twitchie thingy".....

*you get the idea....

Yes, starting with "The George Senda News Service" and "Mr. Know-It-All" himself who doesn't know a mule when he sees one. A cross breeding between between a female horse (Equus ferus caballus) and a male donkey (Equus africanus asinus). Such mules are infertile -- maybe like George Senda himself, thank Mother Nature for not allowing more like him  - but are known to do more work in a day than Senda can do in a year. Without complaining about "backaches, headaches and stomach aches" like the supposed superior human in George Senda (Latin classification: Sh*theadius Pittsburghius Asinine). . Or in not sitting around stealing online, broadcast or wire stories and taking credit for reading them verbatim as he claims he "works" in news these days.

If a donkey is called an ass, I'd hate to think what George Senda should be called.

"I DO BREAKING NEWS AND DO VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE" Senda is shown here in his usual form as he talks like an ass and calls out haters and trolls. That's him, all right:

http://www.dennislewis.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/image3.jpg

WhiteCrow

Once again George shows that he was an early adopter computer wiz.

He fired up his ol Apple 2e and gave a tour of a program that featured sound investing and savings principles.

George killed two birds with one stone in this video..
Proof the Big  Guy is an Apple computer genuis from the late 1970s  and knows sound personal economics!

Amazing! it's a must watch.

"Retro Computing"
To think.. Almost 40 years ago George was running cutting edge computers and software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNbA5Jf8YQ

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 18, 2017, 11:04:33 PM
No, that requires too much effort. Instead, "The Sh*thead From Pittsburgh" blows a good chance to do a nice feature about the "3mules(dot)com" project visiting his "fair city" as they continue their admirable trek. Leave it to that sh*thead to call the cops and then go hassle the project member over something that fat, lazy, stupid turd knows nothing about. Other than sitting around, stealing online and wire stories, reading them verbatim and claim that is he "working" in the news by making his own "news" videos that are nothing but intellectual-property theft.

I know, Right?  I laughed so hard when he bragged that he got his news story on YouTube 5 minutes before CNN.