• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 04, 2015, 12:35:44 AM
Oh man, brain worms must suck right?
Finally a news story that's going to give me nightmares.  Thanks, Leo Ashcraft!

Stephen

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2015, 12:35:06 AM
Oh! Well that totally makes sense then. Stay away from acetaminophen, it's almost as bad as the fluoride.
it's an artifact of oxy abuse = hearing loss... ask the rushman...

Quote from: lonevoice on August 04, 2015, 12:39:25 AM
Finally a news story that's going to give me nightmares.  Thanks, Leo Ashcraft!

Why do you make it sound like that's a good thing?  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 04, 2015, 12:39:15 AM
lol confused in more ways than one, eh?

Specifically I'm noticing that I can't remember why I started ignoring him in the first place. This is why I should stop burning my diaries.

SciFiAuthor

Heavy on Irish callers tonight. Interesting, sometimes we get tons of Australians, tonight we get tons of Irish people. I like it.

That would be a cool show. Hell, just one on Irish mythology alone. They have some wild stuff. Scotts and Welsh too. They have the black dog that freaked me out too.

Stephen

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2015, 12:36:18 AM
I just feel ashamed for my attraction to Elvira as a young man...
I'm moderately uncomfortable with my attraction to her as an old man...

ItsOver

Man I am glad Art let him call back in. A fun story is a fun story. Nothing to prove here. I would love for him to call in to Hoagie.

Catsmile

Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

Tiem Travelers Line: 1-575-208-7787

bateman

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 04, 2015, 12:43:36 AM
Man I am glad Art let him call back in. A fun story is a fun story. Nothing to prove here. I would love for him to call in to Hoagie.

YES

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2015, 12:43:57 AM

I'm impressed that Art brought him back. Art is a class act.

That would be great if a caller Art initially dismissed would turn out to be MITD's first Mel or Red Elk.

Morgus

Art might have found another special caller tonight like the classic ones like Mel, MadMan Markham, etc.?

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 04, 2015, 12:35:46 AM
Thanks man. Freaking weird in here tonight.

Anytime, dude.  He thinks he knows who we are when he could not be further from the truth. I've told him again and again who I am but he is apparently unable to comprehend my writing.  Oh well.  Its no loss. If he can't understand, he can't understand.  Its rather ironic that he calls himself an Einstein when his IQ must be somewhat below Forrest Gump's.

lonevoice

The elvira love is so sweet.  I passed some info to Dr J about how to have her on Art's show for an interview, but didn't hear back from him.  It might be worth another try now.  :)

Juan Cena

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 04, 2015, 12:41:47 AM
That would be a cool show. Hell, just one on Irish mythology alone. They have some wild stuff. Scotts and Welsh too. They have the black dog that freaked me out too.

Just as long as Lionel Fanthorpe isn't the guest.