• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chicken Jokes (Fowl humor in general)

Started by Camazotz Automat, August 22, 2008, 03:58:16 PM

In a surprise leak to the media this afternoon, John McCain has chosen the Avian Flu as his running mate.

Things are looking beak.

CAMAZOTZ  AUTOMAT

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on August 22, 2008, 03:58:16 PM
In a surprise leak to the media this afternoon, John McCain has chosen the Avian Flu as his running mate.

Things are looking beak.

CAMAZOTZ  AUTOMAT

Oh no you didn't.

The Colonel approves!

"I GOT CHIKENZ FO BRAINZ!"

Not chicken related, but Fast Food related.  Does anyone remember this. It was huge around '79 -'80.

Why did the Burger King and Dairy Queen have a baby?  Because he forgot to wrap his Whopper.

EvB

Why did the punk-rocker cross the road? 

He was safety-pinned to a chicken.

(ringing bell)

Bring out your parrots!  Bring out your parrots!

CAMAZOTZ  AUTOMAT

EvB

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on August 24, 2008, 01:42:52 PM
(ringing bell)

Bring out your parrots!  Bring out your parrots!

ROTFLM@O!

You know - that movie is an all-time classic.  On VHS someplace I have the vid of my son in a church pageant - it was called "Great Men of the Bible" - sounds like a snore but the people who got the kids together to put these on wrote all the music and scripts themselves - and they were a MAJOR draw.  Anyway - Jared's voice started to crack just as the Browns (the writers/directors) moved - so that ended that.

However - at one point in this vid Jared is in the chorus behind a girl who who is supposed to be St. Paul on the road to Damascus.  She was pretending to have a horse. I COULD NOT HELP myself!  I put my hands up and made the "coconut" gesture.  There is this split second during which my son stops dead, and glares at me from the stage.

Ah yes, precious family memories.

;D

There is a Charizard around this thread somewhere.