• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DEATHWATCH: George Herbert Walker "Poppy" Bush

Started by Jackstar, January 18, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 10, 2017, 03:52:08 PM
How's your Russian accent? Asking for a friend.

I could probably fool Americans but not Russians.  ;)

Metron2267

These are body bags:

These are drugs:

These are Arbusto oil platforms:

...do the math... >:(

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 08:09:03 AM
George H.W. Bush has forged a trail of death and horror through history nearly unmatched in modern times[/b][/i]â€"and that includes his masterminding the 1963 public execution of President John F. Kennedy, the 1981 assassination attempt of President Ronald Reagan, the illegal 1989 invasion of Panama, the illegal 1990 Gulf War that was based on lies, the totally fabricated 11 September 2001 terror attacks, and the illegal 2003 invasion of Iraq, to just name a few.

I can't WAIT till we get to the important stuff.

Really, you guys believe this horseshit?

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 07:21:54 PM
I can't WAIT till we get to the important stuff.

Really, you guys believe this horseshit?

As leftards go you are grossly uninformed.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 03, 2018, 07:43:33 PM
As leftards go you are grossly uninformed.

Reminder: this guy fronts that he bought the boxcutters story. Gotta be functionally retarded, a glowfag, or both.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
Reminder: this guy fronts that he bought the boxcutters story. Gotta be functionally retarded, a glowfag, or both.

Can I be both?

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/h6PMAzuZ1jY

I did not find the central message in this video to be all that compelling, but I did enjoy the music a great deal. It's got a great beat and one could dance to it anywhere.

https://youtu.be/R6GDdKrQ8EI

I did not find the central message in this video to be all that compelling, but I did enjoy the music a great deal. It's got a great beat and one could dance to it anywhere.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2017, 03:53:07 PM
I could probably fool Americans but not Russians.  ;)

An American, with a fake Russian accent, fooled Adam Schiff. Adam Schiff ain't fooling anybody, though.

Jackstar

It would appear that they had to cast a benediction over the casket before actually entering the cathedral, so it would not instantly burst into flames upon crossing the threshold. Wild.

ItsOver

He's got a nice, big-ass, loco that'll be dragging him to College Station from Spring.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
It would appear that they had to cast a benediction over the casket before actually entering the cathedral, so it would not instantly burst into flames upon crossing the threshold. Wild.
The "Cathedral" has hosted both Muslims and Joose (and others,) sold off their books, and removed the Jackson-Lee windows.  I will also mention, in passing, the state of affairs within the Episcopal/CoE church.

http://www.heavyliftnews.com/accidents/investigation-collapse-mobile-crane-national-cathedral-site-northwest-washington-dc

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
He's got a nice, big-ass, loco that'll be dragging him to College Station from Spring.

Pretty sweet I must say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYkY02YozLg 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 10:48:56 AM
George really like the "cultism" of the Aggies. ;)

I would post some jokes but wouldn't want to make GS mad....plus I want to play them again every year. Friggin' NWO screwed that up. Damn globalists!!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
I would post some jokes but wouldn't want to make GS mad....plus I want to play them again every year. Friggin' NWO screwed that up. Damn globalists!!
GS is an Aggie?  Now it all makes sense. ;)  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2018, 11:15:47 AM
[attachment=1,msg1287699]
Ha!

Jeb Bush vs. Beta Boy Beto has to be the wet dream of cucks everywhere.