• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

El Chorro

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 10:33:09 PM
According to Senda, (coast will really make no official comment, so we really won't ever hear their side I don't suppose)  Tommy couldn't open the video files Senda was sending him after the first few.  It wasn't Sendas fault, it was Tommys stupidity of course.

Oh wow.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:28:41 PM
Wow...I'm intrigued. It sounds like Senda is still warm toward Noory even though he got dropped by Coast, which you'd think would enrage him. He must have some fear of success in that noggin.

Senda sees a mark and sticks with it. Noory bought him glasses, gave him an interview (Where Senda bitched about how badly he's treated on BG instead of talking about what he's supposed to, sound familiar), gave him a minute slot...

If he can do it once, he can do it again. Senda is just biding his time.. Noory keeps him on a tight leash and presumably makes soothing noises to keep Senda quiet.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:34:23 PM
I can’t wait for more of these riveting videos

https://youtu.be/1XmLtDfTKNs

Did you find the one where he films the pavement as he's huffing and puffing, walking to the alien con for about half an hour?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 10:35:21 PM
Senda sees a mark and sticks with it. Noory bought him glasses, gave him an interview (Where Senda bitched about how badly he's treated on BG instead of talking about what he's supposed to, sound familiar), gave him a minute slot...

If he can do it once, he can do it again. Senda is just biding his time.. Noory keeps him on a tight leash and presumably makes soothing noises to keep Senda quiet.

I think thats a very fair analysis.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
Did you find the one where he films the pavement as he's huffing and puffing, walking to the alien con for about half an hour?

I posted thst a few pages back.. it's in Sacramento. It's preceded with him videoing on his trip on the light rail. Then the huffing and puffing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 10:40:10 PM
I think thats a very fair analysis.

That’s probably why he hasn’t bought a return ticket yet. He is going to beg George for one.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 10:42:30 PM
I posted thst a few pages back.. it's in Sacramento. It's preceded with him videoing on his trip on the light rail. Then the huffing and puffing.

400 pounds...what do you expect.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

He is going to end up in the ER on this trip. I wonder if he expects an ambulance ride back to Martinez.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

arite, good, that's one of my favorites.

Lilith

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:54:51 PM
Thanks...just started it. Can't wait to watch  ;D

I don't think there's any thread in the world that will make you laugh more than this one.  ;D

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 10:14:40 PM
Tough argument...years and pages of threads talking about how stupid he is...now he's the ultimate troll? Conflicting at best.

He's a bad radio host, can't speak the language well, doesn't know much about the world around him and doesn't care.  But I'm not sure he's stupid, and no one said he isn't manipulative or good at office politics.

Quote from: El Chorro on June 03, 2018, 10:28:41 PM
Wow...I'm intrigued. It sounds like Senda is still warm toward Noory even though he got dropped by Coast, which you'd think would enrage him. He must have some fear of success in that noggin.

He has too much invested in his success with Norry to revert now and admit the haters were right

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 10:35:21 PM
Senda sees a mark and sticks with it...

That too

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 03, 2018, 09:41:07 PM
It clearly says newcomers.

It likewise clearly says "Bart against the world."

Stop hogging all the glory.  I deserve to gloat, too.

Fun fact that few people know: it was you and me that were behind mayo-gate.  I never expected it to take off like it did.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
Luxury.

I was banned four times and IP blocked from lurking.  I had to use TOR to connect, and it was like a dial-up connection.

Also Senda said that I suck off pigs and let them come in my mouth and fuck me in the ass.  Words hurt, ya know.

Don't try and deny it, you shady pig fucker. They're probably small, underage Filipino piglets too, you sick freak.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:45:29 PM
He is going to end up in the ER on this trip. I wonder if he expects an ambulance taxi ride back to Martinez.
FIFY

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 09:45:05 PM
...There'll be extra revenue if you give her a crayon and get her to sign each one.

How much extra to prod the wild beast into speckling some bodily fluids onto said poster? You know, for added value? Asking for a friend of course.

(Click on image for larger view)

Quote from: littlechris on June 04, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
How much extra to prod the wild beast into speckling some bodily fluids onto said poster? You know, for added value? Asking for a friend of course.
(Click on image for larger view)

what about a mayo infused FAT FALKIE jizzzz straight from slow Kathy’s mouth ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

If this isn't voted the sickest fucked up imagination writ large on this thread, there's a terrible injustice.

Post often.

littlechris

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

Good idea.

I think it’s time for a fleshy mutant FALKIE love doll.

Comes with mayonnaise.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 10:49:31 PM
The idiot’s guide to how not to do an interview

https://youtu.be/mquztJnJP3w

Toe curlingly embarrassing doesn't really do this justice. Cameo role with Kathy.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Almost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nbqHiFk4

Jesus, I approached this video like a midlife crisis sex tourist approaches the door of a Filipino brothel (shaking hands, uncontrolled salivation,  raging hard-on, etc) and for what? The fat cunt got a belly ache and called an ambulance, he obviously had time to take an iPad, such was this emergency. I've really had enough of this fucking prick teasing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on June 04, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Jesus, I approached this video like a midlife crisis sex tourist approaches the door of a Filipino brothel (shaking hands, uncontrolled salivation,  raging hard-on, etc) and for what? The fat cunt got a belly ache and called an ambulance, he obviously had time to take an iPad, such was this emergency. I've really had enough of this fucking prick teasing.

STFU!! He was poisoned by the Finnish government, with help from the evil MV no doubt. It's well known that for it's seeming neutrality, Finland has an ultra secret spook set up who go after fat fucks in Martinez using any and all means possible.

Quote from: littlechris on June 04, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
Good idea.

I think it’s time for a fleshy mutant FALKIE love doll.

Comes with mayonnaise.
LOL
I hope the FAT FALKIE Mutant Love Doll comes “fully equipped”...
with rechargeable battery powered “twitchy thingy”

might one of the first production models perhaps make its way to Pahrump ?
Weather Hade might just have a need for it

NOT for “that”...
but sort of a life size voodoo doll
(well, alright, she could use it for a voodoo doll after using it for “that”)
LOL