• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 04, 2017, 09:30:58 PM
I decided not to donate to George Senda after his hissy fit on this forum and instead will be donating to the victims of San Juan. Screw you George Senda, fat ingrate.

You’re a good man

Norm

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 04, 2017, 09:30:58 PM
I decided not to donate to George Senda after his hissy fit on this forum and instead will be donating to the victims of San Juan. Screw you George Senda, fat ingrate.

How dare you insult THE MASTER! NOBODY insults THE MASTER, NOBODY!

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 04, 2017, 09:49:08 PM
Sushi and House Of Cards?

Nah, not ready to re-binge HoC.  Let's go out.  We'll order sushi, and not pay.

it is nice to see George has his priorities in order...
as usual...
1. buy old Atari games
2. buy cat for for neighborhood feral kitties, that other people feed
3. buy worthless shit from the dollar store for his haul videos
4. IF he has $6 left he will divide for American victims of recent tragedies
5. IF he has any change around Casa Senda he may send to those NON American Puerto Rican victims

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 10:57:37 AM
You fuckers just can't let some old dude who was severely abused as a kid, and was poor all his life make some money finally can ya? Jealous bitches. You MUST spend your weekends tripping kids at the Special Olympics.

oh relax!

it isn't EVERY weekend.

sheeeessssshhh......  ;D

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 04, 2017, 11:41:57 AM
I spend them throwing broomsticks at the spokes of the wheel chairs, it is a better challenge.

nah. it's easy if you cheat using a strobe light.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 04, 2017, 12:08:13 PM
Try putting a whoopie cushion on a Rascal scooter.  Heh, heh. ;D

a whoopie cushion on a Rascal scooter?  ???

oh! oh! you literally mean putting a whoopie cushion on a Rascal scooter. whew... in a forum full of euphemisms... one can't be too careful about these things.  ;)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 03, 2017, 05:43:45 PM
One of the ads here pointed to these beauties.   I can not imagine something farther away from the Sendaverse.........

do they come with the shoes or is that extra?

Fyodor Gutman

George Senda threatened MV's life at the end of that vid.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 06, 2017, 06:06:15 PM
Brig, you will be a very happy lady....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q8OXrAsTUY

So the Circle of Trust has been upgraded to The Righteous Army of Senda?    I might want in.   

Do I get lifetime medical if I am wounded during Troll War II?   

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 06, 2017, 06:29:13 PM
George Senda threatened MV's life at the end of that vid.

We all know MV has no life..

paladin1991

Holy Dogshit.

The Fat One is wearing a Marine cover because he knows a guy who is friends with a Marine.  And he threatened (Penis)MV's life.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 06, 2017, 06:40:14 PM
Was "Crazy Train" a hidden message sent by Chefist?

He's out for blood in this vid. My name is now, "Cheapest"...though I prefer "Crapist".

Someone should really record that video...wishing death could get George banned for life.

Fyodor Gutman

George's advisers might want to tell him to hit delete on that menacing rant before he's doing haul videos on Dailymotion.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on October 06, 2017, 06:46:31 PM
He's out for blood in this vid. My name is now, "Cheapest"...though I prefer "Crapist".

Someone should really record that video...wishing death could get George banned for life.
Be careful.  George is going to get you, and your little dog too.  I also noticed George has a little trouble with a concept called proof.

George has now stolen property belonging to BellGab.com by using/claiming the Martinez Tonight podcast name?  ;)

QuoteForfeiture of Intellectual Property Rights:  If the public display of a particular work is original to BellGab.com, it immediately becomes the property of BellGab.com upon submission.  This includes (but isn't limited to) written posts and file attachments.  Future requests to remove content will be denied.

wow. turned out to be legit to report the vid to EweToob. whodathunk.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 06, 2017, 07:09:39 PM
George has now stolen property belonging to BellGab.com by using/claiming the Martinez Tonight podcast name?  ;)

But he called it Manure Lickers Tonight.

Because George is very obsessed with POOP!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 06, 2017, 07:13:21 PM
But he called it Manure Lickers Tonight.

Because George is very obsessed with POOP!

ya think?

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 06, 2017, 06:44:47 PM
Holy Dogshit.

The Fat One is wearing a Marine cover because he knows a guy who is friends with a Marine.  And he threatened (Penis)MV's life.

The Big Man is going on the offensive.   Sewergab is cut off and isolated!!!!!!!!!!  Troll War II has begun!

Quote from: whoozit on October 06, 2017, 07:00:24 PM
Be careful.  George is going to get you, and your little dog too.  I also noticed George has a little trouble with a concept called proof.

he does have proof... rather his internet provider has proof that they can't determine where it is coming from.

Just Chromecasted that baby up over to the TV.....    It's hella awesome on the Big Screen!