• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Catherine Awful Austin Fitz

Started by Frys Girl, June 06, 2009, 09:16:03 AM

Frys Girl

I only like her when she says "What George? HUH?"

Otherwise, her voice sucks, her "insight" is weak, and usually she just cites statistics from the past. She's elitist and smug. I can't stand her. Her web site URL is also stupid. George just figured out last night in the opening that her URL is pretty "tough", and he decided to spell it for everyone, but managed to get it wrong, so Catherine had to step in and spell it for him.

The show of and by asshats.

EvB

Ah yes -- the ubiquitous ass-hat!

11angeleyes11

Quote from: EvB on June 06, 2009, 10:01:24 AM

Ah yes -- the ubiquitous ass-hat!

You know, some people just don't follow the fashion trends, that is obvious. 

slipstream

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 06, 2009, 09:16:03 AM

Otherwise, her voice sucks, her "insight" is weak, and usually she just cites statistics from the past. She's elitist and smug.

What person's insight is not weak in these matters?

Frys Girl

There are a few names out there, slip. I happen to like Dave Ramsey's financial advice - "cash is king". I'm not saying there's a solid alternative, but I'd rather have someone who can admit they have no damn clue. That includes BOTH political parties. Although there was one guy who Rachel Maddow has on, he's a Rep. from Ohio I think, who predicted the subprime mortgage crisis on paper.... bla bla who cares they all got bailed out anyway.

slipstream

I have just started listening to Dave Ramsey a little .  He does offer great advice to his callers.