• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Widespread's Archive

Started by widespread1, September 10, 2013, 02:38:40 AM

mikealden

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2013, 08:33:09 PM
uploaded 1999-12-31 Millenium New Year Show (1999 Folder)

This show is 8 hours long and is 470MB.

If you listen carefully you will hear my call at about 3 hrs and 29 minutes all the way from Melbourne Australia.

Was trying to edit out commercials on this one but my computer isn't cooperating. Do you have an edit w/o commercials? No worries if you don't!

jazmunda

Quote from: mikealden on September 20, 2013, 04:47:48 PM
Was trying to edit out commercials on this one but my computer isn't cooperating. Do you have an edit w/o commercials? No worries if you don't!

No sorry. I like that the news is in this episode considering the historical nature of the date.

jazmunda

Also good to see you back widespread. I hope you kid is feeling better.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: casioson on September 18, 2013, 07:42:40 PM
Thank you sir! I love seeing all them old audio tapes.
When i was in high school i would record the show on to 6 hour VHS tapes.
Well i did it all the way till 2007...

I would turn them into audio files if i could find a working VCR

you have nice nails.

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on September 20, 2013, 04:55:03 PM
Also good to see you back widespread. I hope you kid is feeling better.

Hey thanks...
My Son is fine, he has never let illness slow him down but boy it becomes a lot of work for Dad. lol

2013-09-19 - Art Bell - Richard Hoagland   http://coast.willstare.com/data/public/5bbb9d.php

casioson

I am not willing to part with the vhs tapes but a do also have a bunch of audio cassettes that i want to get rid of.... If anyone wants them let me know... I would need your address and 5 dollars (USD)
for a flat rate box..... but.... only if you want... I could send them anyways without it but it would help... i will send like as many tapes as i can fit in the box.

widespread1

Download 1998-12-04 - Art Bell - Gary North.mp3

Easily my least favorite show.
Give Richard Hoagland some meth and a carton of cigarretes, get him all riled up about y2k and you have Gary North

jazmunda

Quote from: widespread1 on September 21, 2013, 01:28:21 AM
Download 1998-12-04 - Art Bell - Gary North.mp3

Easily my least favorite show.
Give Richard Hoagland some meth and a carton of cigarretes, get him all riled up about y2k and you have Gary North

The funny thing is I have the first hour of that show in my collection and guess who the guest is? None other than RCH! You could call it a double whammy.

casioson

here are the dates on my tapes i doubt there the full shows but there might be good stuff to make small clips from.

I mostly just want to clear room but i don't want to trash them... I don't have the guest info on the tapes...

9-24th-2008
unknown date
nov-15-08
nov-16-08
nov-13-08
nov-10-08
nov-18-08
nov-14-08
nov-17-08
nov-5th-08
10-9-08
nov-10th-08
9-18-08
nov-9th-08
10-22-08
unknown date
nov-10th-08
nov-24th-08
nov-10-08
nov-14-08

casioson

I googled the dates and this is what google said they are:

9-24th-2008: Wednesday September 24, 2008. Alternative media activist Alex Jones discussed

the pending economic collapse and its relation to the New World Order.

unknown date

nov-15-08: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXimSR18xJ4

nov-16-08: Sunday November 16, 2008. Author and historian Richard Dolan returned to discuss

UFO disclosure and the Obama administration, as well as other UFO

nov-13-08: Host: George Noory. Guests: David Blume, Larry Toups ... Bumper music from

Thursday November 13, 2008. Midnight Express (The Chase)

nov-10-08: no info from google

nov-18-08: no info from google

nov-14-08: no info fom google

nov-17-08:  Host: George Noory. Guests: Lloyd Pye, Michael Shedlock ... Bumper music from

Monday November 17, 2008. Midnight Express (The Chase)

nov-5th-08: no info from google

Archivist1947

Quote from: widespread1 on September 10, 2013, 04:13:02 AM

My god!!!
Widespread, this is absolutely amazing. I knew that there are people that still have personal goldmine.

Do you happen maybe to have any of the following shows that I am searching for ages and ages and ages without luck (two on the top are most wanted):

Title: UFO Debate - Stanton Friedman vs Phil Klass
Show: Dreamland with Art Bell
Original Broadcast: May 01, 1994
Rebroadcast: August 31, 1997

Title: Interview with Jamie Shandera and James Bond Johnson
Show: Coast to Coast
Broadcast: July 2, 1997

Title: Interview with Sarah McClendon
Broadcast: March 28, 1997

Debate - Richard Hoagland / Edgar Mitchell - Ancient Lunar Architecture
Original Broadcast: May 15, 1996
Rebroadcast: August 06, 1996
Comment: I have a partial copy and I am still missing last segment of the show. Lenght of my version is 84 minutes long.

Title: Interview with "ex-CIA agent"
Broadcast: June 1, 1998
Comment: I have a partial version from the rebroadcast from 2002. I am searching for the original one.

steelbot

Widespreads collection is crazy!  How much time did it take for you to put these all digital?

I am also archiving the replays 3hr:30min in length from SIRIUSXM, FOR MY personal use after the 1800+ days of expiration :P.  They are 195mb roughly 128kbs 48000khz with ID3 Tagging and artworks (my own creations till i find a suitable 'semiofficial') -

Here's a sample, and this is not a permanant location for the real files either.

http://tinyurl.com/mqvp493 -

Let me know what ya think!

jan78

Quote from: widespread1 on September 20, 2013, 07:46:12 PM
Download 1998-02-15 - Art Bell - Major Ed Dames.mp3
Needs change of date. This looks to be a weekend replay of Ed Dames' Monday, 2/9/98 show, based on the following minutiae:

13:15 "this is an encore presentation"
13:31 Art describes "late-breaking news from the Sunday UK Telegraph"
42:44 Art says, "I remember in the last program you said finally you understood the nature of the discontinuity that you saw" - seems to be referring to 11/25/97, Remote Viewing and Discontinuity, the Dames show previous to this one

Thanks so much. Great work.

widespread1

Quote from: steelbot on September 21, 2013, 01:37:35 PM
Widespreads collection is crazy!  How much time did it take for you to put these all digital?

I am also archiving the replays 3hr:30min in length from SIRIUSXM, FOR MY personal use after the 1800+ days of expiration :P.  They are 195mb roughly 128kbs 48000khz with ID3 Tagging and artworks (my own creations till i find a suitable 'semiofficial') -

Here's a sample, and this is not a permanant location for the real files either.

http://tinyurl.com/mqvp493 -

Let me know what ya think!

Thanks I am still digitizing a probably will be for months :)

steelbot

I can only imagine.  The last two attempts I made at at using tape cassette inputs / digital didn't work out so well.  Went and got the capture device, got out my tapes, put em on the desk, loaded em up - one by one they had all been demagnetized.  Now this was my own stupidity in not realizing I had set them down on my speaker subs as I was getting them moved from the Vehicle.  LOL live and learn - I was so pissed.  (Wasn't Art's show, just some old personal recordings from me and my brother rocking out when we were younger)

I commend you my friend!

mikealden

Quote from: jazmunda on September 21, 2013, 06:50:36 AM
The funny thing is I have the first hour of that show in my collection and guess who the guest is? None other than RCH! You could call it a double whammy.

Jazmunda, can you make that hour available? I don't have it in my collection.

casioson

where would i find a audio tape player?

casioson

Once i get the files converted where do i go to find someplace to put them?

widespread1

Quote from: casioson on September 23, 2013, 11:17:10 AM
Once i get the files converted where do i go to find someplace to put them?

you can upload the ones that are not already in the large torrent collections to the widespread work area if you would like. Just make sure they aren't already in those collections first.

casioson

O.K cool... I will keep that in mind...

Archivist1947

Quote from: casioson on September 23, 2013, 01:15:23 PM
O.K cool... I will keep that in mind...

Casioson thanks for your efforts. However, from your list it seems that all of your shows are from 2008. It should be noted that most archivists have complete years of c2c from 2004 up today. They are also available on different torrents already, etc.

Years below 2004 are more problematic and incomplete.
Of course everything from 1990s and especialy Dreamland from those days are actual goldmine.

widespread1

Uploaded to incomplete folder (I havnt done any cleaning of the noise or anything so please forgive that audio quality until I go through all of the tapes and make sure I can complete them or not)

1998-01-13 - Art Bell - Gerald Salenti incomplete
1998-01-27 - David Oates - 01-25 - Dreamland Trish and Rob McGregor (had two different dates 1 on each side of cassette)
1998-01-28 - Peter Davenport - Incomplete
1998-01-30 - Art Bell - James Van Praagh 2 of 2
1998-02-22 - Prof. David Jacobs
1998-03-11 - Peter Davenport
1998-05-01 - Ron Regelar 2 of 2
1998-11-26 - Father Charles Moore - Incomplete

The ones labeled 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 are incomplete but  I am still keeping and eye out for the other cassettes
If anybody has the complete show of any of these please let me know :)

casioson

Quote from: Archivist1947 on September 23, 2013, 01:22:40 PM
Casioson thanks for your efforts. However, from your list it seems that all of your shows are from 2008. It should be noted that most archivists have complete years of c2c from 2004 up today. They are also available on different torrents already, etc.

Years below 2004 are more problematic and incomplete.
Of course everything from 1990s and especialy Dreamland from those days are actual goldmine.

O.k crap.. well does anyone want the tapes anyways? I have a prepaid box all set all i need is an address...

If you want it P.M me and i will pick someone at random....