• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

F*** Heather... A compilation of her post April 13 vitriol and pathos

Started by Sean92008, April 19, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Debbie Anderson on April 23, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
It makes perfect sense that Airyn would want a tribute show to Art. And the sooner the better. I’m sorry that Heather didn’t feel that she could do it, but it needs to be done.

She said she had plans to go on, on Tuesday.. but now she has family reasons keeping her from doing so. Though this whole last week or so, she's been saying she is too sad to go on, etc.

If she can't do it, Keith has to find somebody who can. This isn't Heather's personal podcast. It's a real-ass produced show started by Art Bell, and there are bills to be paid.  She said things were going downhill - ratings, subscribers, whatever.. but she was doing nothing about it. I get grief. But like countless others have said, Art even came back to tell us what happened with Ramona.   How the hell is it that every other guest host of Art's has now done their own tribute show, but his has not?

CoolTen10

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
She said she had plans to go on, on Tuesday.. but now she has family reasons keeping her from doing so. Though this whole last week or so, she's been saying she is too sad to go on, etc.

If she can't do it, Keith has to find somebody who can. This isn't Heather's personal podcast. It's a real-ass produced show started by Art Bell, and there are bills to be paid.  She said things were going downhill - ratings, subscribers, whatever.. but she was doing nothing about it. I get grief. But like countless others have said, Art even came back to tell us what happened with Ramona.   How the hell is it that every other guest host of Art's has now done their own tribute show, but his has not?

Art's body is already getting cold in the ground...it's probably to late for any tribute show by MITD.

jedimiller

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
She's in her 40's, so not a "young" woman. She's actually older than the woman who was just widowed. Do you remember her? Do you remember Airyn Bell? Her daughter Asia? Her baby, Alex? Heather is not a widow, or a child who just lost a father. 

Do you really think she was making a living off of doing MITD?

She was a BellGabber who was able to meet a radio show host, and let him talk her into doing his radio show. She said repeatedly from Day 1 that she wanted Art to come back to MITD as much as the next person.  She didn't feel comfortable behind the mic.  But it was her or nobody- Art chose her, and she agreed to do it. She only knew him a few years before he died.

As you can read for yourself, MITD was not making much. They were losing subscribers, who were mostly there for Art anyway- this was not news to her, or to Keith. They hoped they could make it work, but it wasn't working.  Do you really think she was able to make a decent living off of adsense?

wow you sound really jealous of Heather, it think this is what is happening around here. you all WISH you had a radio show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jedimiller on April 25, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

wow you sound really jealous of Heather, it think this is what is happening around here. you all WISH you had a radio show.

We do! And you're on it right now, caller. So, you say you have a Heather beef? Would you like to expand on that for our listening audience? 8)

LOL.  And Heather is throwing away Art Bell's gift to her by acting like an entitled bitch.  Poor Keith.

jedimiller

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 02:08:56 AM
LOL.  And Heather is throwing away Art Bell's gift to her by acting like an entitled bitch.  Poor Keith.

shes upset at the way keith is treating her. she's also a fragile woman with feelings. I guess you people don't get that.

Rix Gins

Quote from: jedimiller on April 25, 2018, 02:16:37 AM
shes upset at the way keith is treating her. she's also a fragile woman with feelings. I guess you people don't get that.

Yes, she is fragile, and has feelings and was once well liked here at BellGab.  But have no fear, once she frees herself from Keith, we will welcome her back to BellGab and we will even give her some free counseling.

Dr. MD MD

Who are you calling you people?!

P.S. Sorry for borrowing your av, aldous. ;)

And how has Keith treated her?  Tell me what has he done?  Why did she call George Knapp a vulture?  He didn't deserve that.   Keith has a show to run.  People complain when they are paying money to get 20 shows a month and they get reruns.  He is not in this out of the goodness of his heart!  I'm pretty sure he hasn't axed Heather because it was Art's wish that she continue the show.  She is acting like a primadonna and spoiled child.  She is the one that owes apologies not Keith.

Again, what has Keith done wrong?  I would get fired if I called out for more than a week after a friend died.  She is not entitled to be on the air.

bellNwhistle

::)  Oh yes. Of the billions of people on this planet, I'm jealous of Heather Leona Wade.  Right now.

Damn, MV.. can I have your radio show? I've been missing out.

bellNwhistle

Really? How is she treating YOU, Jedi? You're a fan. Have you gotten a live show in 2 weeks? Have you been reading her back and forth bullshit on her social media account? FB? She said she can't go on without Art. Then she said she knows she needs to come back. Then she says she won't because she's not ready, and because Keith wants to put on a guest host.  Then she agrees to do a live show on Monday. Then she claims she never said that. Then she tells her friend Lasha that she will try her best to go on, on Monday.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Seriously. I'm sad she lost her friend, but she needs to fucking do her job, or quit. Stop screwing around.  And if she cared so damn bad for the show, she would have told people NOT to cancel their subscriptions.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 02:08:56 AM
She's shitting on it.

I'm pretty sure I don't want one.

I do enjoy a good dumpster fire though.

ponyboysunset

A resounding fuck no I don’t want a radio show. I am not fucking crazy. Shitty radio is shitty radio.
Hmmm jedimiller = Heather Wade?

jobe1022

I would like to submit this for the Record
--------------------------------------------------------
Keith: "With the passing of Art Bell, Heather Wade was not under any condition to do a show. She has taken one week to get back to the show. When she couldn't go on this week either, I was planning to offer a guest host, so we could have new LIVE shows to add to the archives. I did not want to run another week of replays as each of these replays are already in the archives and available to you as a subscriber. Heather did not like this decision and threatened to quit unless I played more replays. She indicated she would come back next Monday April 30th. So I had to put more replays on for this week. I'm sorry that you'll only have half the shows in the archives you would normally have, but Heather is causing me to do this. It's not my choice. Also, if Heather does chose to quit, I will handle the cancellations for everybody to stop the autopays, and will extend everyones access for 2 months, so you have a chance to listen or download the shows. Please don't cancel by contacting your credit card company, it really costs us a lot in chargeback fees. So please let us handle the shutdown process appropriately. Thanks for your understanding, we hope Heather returns on next Monday and we'll all grieve and heal together. Keith"

---------------------------------------------------------
Me: I emailed asking for clarification on this email..

----------------------------------------------------------
Keith: "It’s up to Heather to decide her fate on MITD, while we consider our options also. Just wanted to avoid serious financial burden if we have to shutdown and process cancellations. I don’t want that, but just looking out for the show.

One of our options is to replace her with a new host, but that process can take some time and we’d have to have a fill-in host until a permanent one is selected.

That’s all I’m trying to say.... maybe not so simply :-)

Best Regards,

KeithRowland.com"

Quote from: jedimiller on April 23, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
this is bellgab for you. how cute. old men behind a computer attacking a sweet young woman who is only trying to make a living..

scum.

LOL! Heather is 10 years my senior.

munbeam666

A few years back I lost my ex-husband and mother within a 6 month time period. I was allowed a three day grievance period from my employer for my mom, not for my ex because we were divorced. It was a horrible time, but I had to continue working in order to keep a roof over my head
With most jobs, you are lucky if you get three days. With most non-union jobs you get nada; if you take off the time you'll likely get fired. I don't like this situation but it is what it is
Heather has been very lucky to get two weeks. She needs to stop the complaining and either quit or go back to work