• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Area 51 Trip funds

Started by jedimiller, April 03, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

Quote from: yoursongs on April 04, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
...  I only included Art in my comment cuz i thought he still was at least part owner of DMDN.  If that is incorrect then he would be completely out of the equation...

Is Art going to pack her some sandwiches before sending her off?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yoursongs on April 04, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
Wire Fraud is much different than regular fraud.  Wire fraud can be by phone, snail mail, RADIO, etc.  For instance if you sold me a pair of Roger Federer autographed tennis shoes, and they turned out to be fake, that is one form of wire fraud.  I only included Art in my comment cuz i thought he still was at least part owner of DMDN.  If that is incorrect then he would be completely out of the equation.  DMDN is the venue by which the fraud or illegal act was broadcast.  For instance if CBS allowed a profanity laced interview to be broadcast, they would get a huge fine from the FCC, and probably sued by somebody.  Didn't HW even say something about her paying the fines of people if they got in trouble?  That is condoning and sponsoring said illegal act.  If one of the "callers" who have to be approved by HW-DMDN, wind up hurt or killed, in my mind, the network and HW would be partly liable.  The best thing she could do now, is to change the meeting to a public park or somewhere near 51, and make it fun for all.  If she wants to "go inside" by herself, that's her business, good luck.  The problem I have is the suckering the rest to go along.  It is totally insincere.  If she wants to be a real reporter, fine, get a camera person, a producer, and have at it. 3 People is all you need.  If she finds something new, she can come back a hero, like she desperately wants to be.  It takes more guts to do it that way, don't you think?  Oh, I almost forgot...as for the connection to the gofundme page to HW, DMDN, that would be obvious, since they are the reason and the source of the info that the gofundme was set up.

I didn't listen to the show so I only know what was posted about what she said here.

OK, it still seems like you may be on shakey legal ground to me but given that this is all true who would file the case? Wouldn't you have to convice the owner of the gofundme to do so?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 04, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

What if Heather uncovered some legitimate government military secrets? Ponder that, would the sandwich maker be a co conspirer?

yoursongs

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
I didn't listen to the show so I only know what was posted about what she said here.

OK, it still seems like you may be on shakey legal ground to me but given that this is all true who would file the case? Wouldn't you have to convice the owner of the gofundme to do so?

Who would file a case?
1) United States Government
2) FCC
3) Any person who signed up for the trip through the entity (DMDN), that was hurt, or otherwise ripped off.
4) gofundme.com would not need to file a suit, all they need to do is remove the page from their site.  I'm not sure they would be liable for supporting someone who got funding for an illegal act.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2018, 08:25:20 PM
https://us.reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/new/
Oh boy.  I only eat really expensive pizza, or homemade, but I read the rules. They seemed kind of unusual and not too easy either!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 04, 2018, 10:00:50 PM
Oh boy.  I only eat really expensive pizza, or homemade, but I read the rules. They seemed kind of unusual and not too easy either!

That’s Falkieesque

jedimiller

This has got a negative response.. even from heather. I'm still keeping it open for those who want to donate and want to help find out the truth.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 04, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

He can put them in Asia's lunch box.  With juice boxes for everyone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 10, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
He can put them in Asia's lunch box.  With juice boxes for everyone.

You can give him one of your oversized dildos. :D

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 10, 2018, 08:09:05 PM
Huh, didn't see that coming

Come on, if she doesn't get $9.95 a minute, she won't give you the time of day...

yoursongs

I'll give her $9.95 to shingle my entire roof, but only if she falls off when she is finished.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2018, 12:08:16 PM
You can give him one of your oversized dildos. :D

sure you won't miss it ramming down your throat?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 11, 2018, 02:50:26 AM
sure you won't miss it ramming down your throat?

Never do, ma'am.

cweb

Quote from: yoursongs on April 10, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
I'll give her $9.95 to shingle my entire roof, but only if she falls off when she is finished.
+1

Taco Bell

Six dollars in the bucket still...at least you'll be able to buy a month of MITD and have enough left over for some discounted Easter candy.

bellNwhistle

QuoteArt Bell
April 2 at 10:35pm ·

LATEST ON AREA 51 INVASION

Heather has made a wise decision in my opinion, she will indeed enter Area 51 as she stated she will do, but alone. She is inviting a crowd for a intention experiment to join her in trying to manifest craft, but she alone will enter the restricted area and is prepared she says to accept the consequences. She is doing something I would not do, she sure has guts. Even those of you who decide not to go can help in this wild experiment. I am very proud of her work and determination.

Art Bell

So what are the funds for? Bailing her out of jail afterward?