No
No

Jojo

Dinner up!
Coffee up!
Get in line for a good time!

Jojo

Quote from: username on January 10, 2019, 07:07:02 PM
Hopefully they weren't listening ... or else they'll stop giving them money.
Yeah, he went back to normal the next night.  Whew.  Must have just lost total control or something.  Unbelievable.  No One Is Above The Ad!!!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: EmmonShomly on January 10, 2019, 08:39:56 PM
the baby boomers had everything handed to them on a silver platter from day 1

fluoride
herbicide
bisphenol-A
hydrogenated vegetable oil
above ground fission testing

Frankly, it's a wonder any of them ever survived at all.

Jojo

Baby Boomers
The most self-righteous, self-important, incredibly arrogant generation of all time. The progeny of the Greatest and Silent Generations, who grew up with the hardship of the Great Depression and won World War 2, the baby boomers had everything handed to them on a silver platter from day 1.

http://baby-boomers.urbanup.com/5118556
Here is another take on Baby boomers, too.  Many Baby Boomers probably post in this forum. They were born between 1946 and 1964.  That means George Noory is a Baby Boomer.  The first half of them were raised by survivors of the Great Depression.  Many of them developed and handed down austere compulsions due to being raised by survivors of the Great Depression (1929-1939).

My Grandma's family was so poor during the depression that in order for some of the children to be fed, they had to go stay with distant relatives.  I can't remember the horrors Grandma faced, but as stalwart as I can be, even I was shocked at the severity of lack of basic needs when Mom recently described it.

As a consequence of being raised by Great Depression survivors, my parents were ascetic.  When we moved from one home to another, we moved everything, rubber bands, bread twist-ties, you-name-it, it all came with us.  Nothing went in the trash.  To this day, one parent's rubber bands are so old they break.  Not a single plastic bag is every thrown away.  Egg shells are washed and put in the yard to "help" the soil.  Same with coffee grounds.  I am surprised we don't use the back of food packaging as scratch paper.  Uniformity is not important, as it is considered better to string together a mixed-up assortment, than to buy a new uniform set of items.  Dad used to keep a chocolate bar in his glove box.  One.  One.  That was his secret hoard.  Costco was just a concept to these baby boomers who would rather be frugal to a fault than be happy.

Here is another example of Baby Boomers being "frugal to a fault":  When I get up, I flip on all the heat for 20 minutes, warm up the main room temperature and all is well.  But, when the Baby Boomer gets up, she turns on one little space heater and just sits huddled under a blanket by it, for hours, while tasking at the table, removing the blanket every time she has to get up.  Either way, whether all heat runs for 20 minutes, or one space heater runs for 3 hours, the main area warms up and it probably costs about the same, either way.  But, the Baby Boomer chooses to suffer, while I don't.  These Great Depression-affected Baby Boomers seek to suffer.

As time went on, eventually my dad bragged that he now considered it a sign of wealth that he could occasionally replace shirts if they became stained!  (This, a man with money that took him to Europe, that paid for kids' private school and private lessions, money that allowed a very nice home, etc...)  But, he usually felt compelled to deprive himself.  His parents were both Great Depressions survivors.  His Mom saved money by making sugar sandwiches (yuck!).  One time, I watched him pour oil into his vehicle, and I counted over 50 singular slow-moving drops that he milked from the oil container before he finished pouring. He told me, "My dad would have been proud of me for doing that".  Not!

I grew up in a 64 degree house.  Spent all my time in the bathtub.  He used to yell, "What are you doing in there!"  I never replied, "Staying warm!"  But the thermostat never moved.  Great Depression affected parents believe in suffering, whether it is necessary or not.

Mom kept every spice container long after its contents solidified into a rock that would never come out of the container again.  She also insisted almost proudly that no more than half the chocolate chips called for were actually needed in chocolate chip cookies (Uh, no "Double-Stuff" Oreos for these citizens!)  Same with laundry soap.  While the rest of the world tried Teflon (and now ceramic), Mom always choose to suffer with stainless steel.  If you weren't suffering, you weren't living.  She couldn't throw anything away, either.  I am sure it causes her psyche pain to clean out the contents of the fridge.  Therefore, we lived for 18 years with containers that had just a few drops left in them, hogging refrigerator space and creating hazards because it was too painful for Great Depression-affected Baby Boomers to discard anything.  When clean, those containers doubled as our Tupperware.

Every winter, around November, we kids heard, "Can you just wait until Christmas for Coats!"  What.Kind.Of.Parent.Makes.Their.Kid.Wait.Until.Christmas.For.A.Coat!  WE HAD MONEY.  MONEY WAS THERE.  MONEY WAS NOT THE PROBLEM.  Oh well, it was a moot argument anyway, because the coats never came; her words were always hollow.  We only got coats one year.  I'm not complaining; I am laughing!  We were far from the most deprived.  I saw children at school who struggled more.

We had money.  Ballet lessons, piano lessons, exchange students, painting lessons, skating lessons, skiiing, eating out, nice house, vacations, and so on.  But every summer I needed sandals.  Every year, she said, "Please use your salt water sandals one more year".  She thought I still had my salt water sandals from toddler-hood!  Unbelievable.  Every summer when she said that, I was so dumbstruck I didn't even know where or how to begin a reply.  Her head was stuck in the Great Depression.  Evidently, toddlers' feet did not grow into children's feet during the Great Depression.

As a high schooler, I felt sorry for my parents.  I could tell they had money, but they didn't spend it right.  Mom's clothes looked awful.  Dad always looked second-class.  Our piano teachers resented our parents because the folks refused to pay for our piano books and insisted the teachers loan us their own books.  Gee, if every student did that, the teacher would be providing books for 30 students!  Sometimes the teachers let us children know they were getting resentful.  Sometimes, I still find a piano book with the name of a former teacher printed on the cover.  We were good piano students, rising in our little hobby field.  We performed.  Meanwhile, Mom and Dad were ticking off teachers by not paying for books.  Awkward.

My brothers and I started working as children, picking strawberries year after year.  We took a bus the long way.  One time, my berry picking supervisor could not make change for a dollar, so he paid me by rounding off to the next dollar.  It was over 50 cents in my favor, real nice of him and no sweat, really.   But when my dad found out, he insisted on making a special trip back to the berry farm miles and miles away.  I don't know how he knew the manager would still be there or whatever, but we arrived and he talked to the manager.  He gave the manager back his 50 cents and said that he did it to show his daughter a lesson in integrity.  WTF????  So, he spent $1.40 in gas/mileage to return 50 cents which had been willingly given.  I am sure the manager thought he was a nut case.

I do care giving and many of my clients are Baby Boomers.  I am sorry to say it, but because the Great Depression affects their own later upbringings, these aged people will eat spoiled food rather than throw it away.  And, they will eat with dirty hands rather than use a penny's worth of soap.  Because they have deprivation compulsions.  When they get diarrhea, it goes on for months, even years.  It is truly sad. One of my tasks is to discard expired food, and I surely do, but the process can distress senior Baby Boomers.

Well, the first half of the Baby Boomers are still routinely drinking coffee leftover in the pot from yesterday, all across the country!  Recently, my Baby Boomer mother had a huge melt down as she poured my coffee when I "said when".  I wanted to leave room for cream.  Oh boy, big mistake.  Lots of drama occurred and when the dust settled, it turned out that while she was pouring my coffee, she had noticed there was only a little coffee left in the pot around the time I "said when".  She later admitted it gave her enormous anxiety to face the idea of throwing the rest of the little tiny bit of dregs down the drain!  She sincerely thought that I should accept more coffee than I wanted, to convenience the POT!
LOL, Ha, ha.  WOAH.  I am so glad I'm not a Baby Boomer because old coffee belongs down the drain!

To their credit, Baby Boomers are pretty amazing.  They use tape, pins, and wire rather than throw a dollar at every problem.  Mom still has her wedding china, including platters, butter holders, and everything...even though she hasn't been married in 33 years!  She has the same flatware I grew up with, missing hardly any pieces.  From table cloths to wall hangings to furniture, she has owned it her entire adult life.  She actually does have a Tupperware bowl and lid straight out of the 1970s.  I grew up with it.

My siblings consider these and other feats simply amazing, because she hasn't even really been in the U.S. too much in the last 15 years.  They marvel at the trivet on the stove from 1972.  Baby Boomers are very good at taking care of their things, saving them, and making do with what they have.  As long as a person is not frugal to a fault, or suffering compulsively, then maintaining one's possessions responsibly for a lifetime is pretty impressive.

ItsOver

Baby Boomers...
At least the music is good, as opposed to the ear-garbage churned out these days.

Metron2267

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on January 10, 2019, 06:44:59 PM
The Snorge has not commented on the impending indictment of fellow FatDonnieBallLicking sycophant and arch-preveracator , Jerome " I lie like a MFer for a Living" Corsi.

The silence is like a GoldenShower in a Moscow Hotel.
Your mind is an easily manipulated suck bag of ludicrous leftard lies.

I think there is only ONE thing that can heal you:

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 10, 2019, 07:45:36 PM
I think he let Corsi speak for his actons as a recent guest.

You mean he let Corsi explain how he gave Mueller _everything on his puter_ and got indicted for not remembering one forwarded email, you rancid leftarded BIOTCH!

>:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Baby BoomersMillenials
The most self-righteous, self-important, incredibly arrogant generation of all time.

FIFY you, cellar dwelling do-nothing leachy cuntflap. ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 11, 2019, 12:23:17 AM
I do care giving and many of my clients are Baby Boomers.  I am sorry to say it, but because the Great Depression affects their own later upbringings, these aged people will eat spoiled food rather than throw it away.  And, they will eat with dirty hands rather than use a penny's worth of soap.  Because they have deprivation compulsions.  When they get diarrhea, it goes on for months, even years.  It is truly sad. One of my tasks is to discard expired food, and I surely do, but the process can distress senior Baby Boomers.

You redolently stupid, self-centered head case. You just described the preceding generation, not boomers. May I recommend you do a birth date check before you shit out another inane soliloquy on the perils of aging and the detriments of having to make do on social insecurity. That you claim to be a care-giver is something that ought to shock and frighten any aging person. Good God give us unto the robots, please!

Here's a clue that is shelf stable - you're leaching off your boomer mommy because you are the failed alcoholic hallucination of people who worked hard to properly eject you from their cellar/condominium into the real world and now you're back to sponge off them like some recurring hallucinatory clump of ill-coagulated cat shit.

I highly commend bellgabbers to the TMI self-victimization threads you crafted for yourself as "Sofia" in fits of unimaginable hubris and poignant pique over on ellgab, cuz if you think Heather has problems folks, this one is so far round the bend that even fat girl titty shots can't sufficiently juice the social media compassion dispenser in the land of cat ladies!

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=542.0
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=496.0
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=495.0

Ah-mazing!

:o :o :o

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2019, 08:42:28 AM
At least the music is good, as opposed to the ear-garbage churned out these days.

+1!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 01:32:34 PM
+1!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Boomers should not be judged by what Jorch spins nightly, though.  "Red Rubber Ball" and "Fireball XL5" aren't exactly the best of the era.  Still better than this typical cuck-crap.  :P

http://youtu.be/M3mJkSqZbX4

Jojo

George just sounded like he read his own written ad for fiber.  "Get as much as you can!" he added.  He was so passionate that I carefully listened to hear who was sponsoring the ad, but it turned out no one was!

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 11:32:06 AM
You mean he let Corsi explain how he gave Mueller _everything on his puter_ and got indicted for not remembering one forwarded email, you rancid leftarded BIOTCH!

I have no idea what Dramatron is talking about.  I simply stated that the guest was on the air.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 12:01:30 PM
You redolently stupid...

Boomers were born from the early 1940s to about 1964.  So, I am correct. 

I have my opinions about you as well.  If you care to recommend a blog that works (constructive criticism) at more than 40wpm on an Amazon tablet, I will be happy to check it out.

Take what you like, and leave the rest.  One man's garbage is another man's salvage.  If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2019, 02:51:17 PM
Boomers should not be judged by what Jorch spins nightly, though.  "Red Rubber Ball" and "Fireball XL5" aren't exactly the best of the era.  Still better than this typical cuck-crap.  :P

http://youtu.be/M3mJkSqZbX4

True, and while Boomers might seem selfish to OP, they also were Vietnam veterans.

Jojo

Coast Insiders is a solid investment in fun and re-plays.  Whether one pays $7.95 for one month, or $5.00/ mo for six-month commitment, or even better packages, it is a deal.  Membership not only includes access to just-completed shows (within a few hours usually, or sooner) but also includes the ability to listen live from the C2CAM website - - a real bonus in areas with poor radio transmission.  The C2CAM website broadcast works WAY better than other Coast to Coast AM Live internet sites (like KiRO or Tune-In).  It doesn't have buffering issues, even on the lousiest tablets.

Members can send direct e-mails to George, to a private in-box.  There are moderated 60-minute chats (with visual archives) all the time, and George usually participates for at least 30 minutes once per month, on a posted, regular schedule.

You just can't put a price on being able to rewind and laugh over and over and over again, as Dave Delirium Descends. Good times.

Jojo

Oh boy.  The spelling/pronunciation of a name has a personality effect.  Altering the spelling/pronunciation alters the personality.  Yet somehow, the guest correctly discerned the original  spelling which no one knew at the time was indeed on the birth certificate, by the person's personality.  Hmmm.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 12:01:30 PM
...leaching off your boomer mommy because you are the failed alcoholic hallucination of people who worked hard to properly eject you...
I pay rent and utilities.  I am also Cinderella, Mr. Handy, and Supply Acquisitions.  As for my year at the senior citizen party house, they owe me money, they were not proper, and I left voluntarily.  Avatars can't slander avatars, but someone using your computer is personally are being libelous in the above statements, which I can disprove.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: 14 on January 12, 2019, 12:24:58 AM

The baby boom refers more to a birthrate trend than it does to a single generation. The oldest Boomers could be the parents of the youngest Boomers. Frankly, the labels make no sense. The youngest Boomers and oldest Generation X people have more in common with each other than they do with older people or younger people who share their label.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 12, 2019, 06:30:42 AM
The baby boom refers more to a birthrate trend than it does to a single generation. The oldest Boomers could be the parents of the youngest Boomers. Frankly, the labels make no sense. The youngest Boomers and oldest Generation X people have more in common with each other than they do with older people or younger people who share their label.

WRONG! The answer is boomers suck!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2019, 10:15:45 AM
WRONG! The answer is boomers suck!

Don't judge an entire generation by your mother's behavior.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2019, 11:03:04 AM
Don't judge an entire generation by your mother's behavior.

I’m not. It’s not even applicable to my parents who were born pre-WW2. I’m judging it by your behavior and you’re a supreme dickhead faggot.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 12, 2019, 12:21:09 AM
I have no idea what Dramatron is talking about.  I simply stated that the guest was on the air.

You said:

QuoteI think he let Corsi speak for his actons[sic] as a recent guest.

So I briefly summarized what Corsi is facing after being transparent with the Feds.

Deal. :o

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 12, 2019, 12:22:35 AM
The word is labia.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/pensacola-womens-march-bans-py-hats-because-theyre-transphobic/

The Pensacola, Florida branch of the Women’s March is banning the symbolic pink pussy hats to avoid offending transgender women and women of color.

The pussy hats made their debut during the Women’s March on Washington after Trump’s inauguration in 2017 and quickly became a symbol of modern feminism. However, the leader of the Pensacola march decided that the hats inherently represent “white feminism” and are are too transphobic and racist to be worn any longer.

Those "labia" were bleached! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 12, 2019, 12:24:58 AM

You TOTALLY mischaracterized them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomers

Baby boomers are associated with a rejection or redefinition of traditional values. Many commentators, however, have disputed the extent of that rejection, noting the widespread continuity of values with older and younger generations. In Europe and North America, boomers are widely associated with privilege, as many grew up in a time of widespread government subsidies in post-war housing and education, and increasing affluence.[2]

As a group, baby boomers were the wealthiest, most active, and most physically fit generation up to the era in which they arrived, and were amongst the first to grow up genuinely expecting the world to improve with time.[3] They were also the generation that received peak levels of income; they could therefore reap the benefits of abundant levels of food, apparel, retirement programs, and sometimes even "midlife crisis" products. The increased consumerism for this generation has been regularly criticized as excessive.

QuoteI have my opinions about you as well.  If you care to recommend a blog that works (constructive criticism) at more than 40wpm on an Amazon tablet, I will be happy to check it out.[

Huh?

WTF does that mean?

QuoteTake what you like, and leave the rest.  One man's garbage is another man's salvage.  If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

When I can trigger you so easily...no way!

;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 12, 2019, 12:51:17 AM
Coast Insiders is a solid investment in fun and re-plays.  Whether one pays $7.95 for one month, or $5.00/ mo for six-month commitment, or even better packages, it is a deal.  Membership not only includes access to just-completed shows (within a few hours usually, or sooner) but also includes the ability to listen live from the C2CAM website - - a real bonus in areas with poor radio transmission.  The C2CAM website broadcast works WAY better than other Coast to Coast AM Live internet sites (like KiRO or Tune-In).  It doesn't have buffering issues, even on the lousiest tablets.

Members can send direct e-mails to George, to a private in-box.  There are moderated 60-minute chats (with visual archives) all the time, and George usually participates for at least 30 minutes once per month, on a posted, regular schedule.

You just can't put a price on being able to rewind and laugh over and over and over again, as Dave Delirium Descends. Good times.

So you're doing commercials for Coast now? Wow. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 11:32:06 AM

There is no better confirmation of the complete lack of evidence and complete corruption of the Mueller witch hunt than the Jerome Corsi story. It’s an outrage. Who’s next? Tom Clancy?

The special prosecutor and federal prosecutor laws need to be abolished. Sending someone out with unlimited time and financial recourses to cook up guilty pleas is not how the criminal justice system is supposed to work.

It’s irrelevent at this point what his report says, it’s a complete miscarriage of justice. Side note: still zero evidence of Trump Russia collusion.