• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

Spinner

Quote from: AL5J on August 28, 2015, 12:31:16 AM
A 100% natural Dominican cigar and a three fingers of 100% natural bourbon
You might just live longer. Some studies have shown that rats exposed tovtobacco smoke lived longer than the non-smoking controls.

Coincidentally  ::)  most supercentenarians have been life-long smokers.

albrecht

I thought drinking cokes cures diabetes, especially Dr. Pepper at 10-2-4!

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 12:48:28 AM

That's why the Cornucopia Institute is a great information resource (cornucopia.org).
I wil chek this out😀 mahaloz

ShayP

Quote from: doctor weird on August 28, 2015, 12:52:31 AM
Have you ever drank a Baileys from a shoe?

Yeah...ever been to a club where people wee on each other?

That was a much better show than I thought it would be. I enjoyed it. Good guest.

BRAAAAAAPPPPSSSSS BITCHES!

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 28, 2015, 12:55:48 AM
That was a much better show than I thought it would be. I enjoyed it. Good guest.

It was pretty good! Even though you said I was dumb...LOL... :D

=Schlyder=

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:53:59 AM
Hell no that's not easy.  Not my game but I know how difficult it is.  You probably removed anxiety by using.  I was told wife (now ex) that I should smoke to remove the edge and stay focused because I was a pretty agro/edgy guy at the time.  I get it.  ;)

I'm just used to it... it's like coffee for me. ( I don't drink coffee at all.. and alcohol very rarely. )
When I do happen to have a cup of strong Joe....I get more wired from the coffee, than I do from weed.  LOL

maren

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:56:23 AM

I thought it was a great show and I was impressed by your juicing!!! 

Since I don't like the high, that would be the way to go.  :-)

Spinner

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 28, 2015, 12:28:03 AM
That may be. But, GMOs are safe. The science is there. The Chinese have been eating GMO corn since the 1990s.
If they're so safe, Why are companies spending hundreds of millions of dollars fighting labeling? Why do they want to hide the fact that GMOs are used in their products?

ShayP

Well I learned tonight that I'm surrounded by a bunch of potheads filled with that reefer madness.   ;D

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:56:23 AM

I also said you're a forward thinking progressive genius.  ;D

Like I said, I know next to nothing about juicing and am probably ignorant on it. But to me, it really is just drinking lawn grass.  :P

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 12:58:41 AM

If they're so safe, Why are companies spending hundreds of millions of dollars fighting labeling? Why do they want to hide the fact that GMOs are used in their products?
u kno yur shit! They r fightin labeling of gmo productz an that all started bcuz uv big island🙌🙌🙌 Gnite

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:58:51 AM
Well I learned tonight that I'm surrounded by a bunch of potheads filled with that reefer madness.   ;D
Daom proud cannabis farmer😯💨💨😇

morgana213

Play the piano...faster....faster...faster.....

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 28, 2015, 12:55:48 AM

Roswells.... Liked it to .... Didnt like the set up by Dr Klatz for $4000 per year for youth supplements.... And then Dr Klatz had and the nerve to complain about costs of traditional meds.

Spinner

Not a pothead, but a supporter of pot and potheads. :)

ShayP

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 01:17:08 AM

Howwww daaaaarrreee yeewwww endorce those who partake in the devil's vegetable!..... ;D  ;)  ;D

ShayP

I really have a lot of fun with all of you.  Good sports all in all.  CHEERS!!!!   8)
Maybe see ya on the other side of midnight.  ;)

PChirp

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 01:17:08 AM

+1 Spinner   :) :) :)  Right there with you.

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 28, 2015, 12:28:03 AM
That may be. But, GMOs are safe. The science is there. The Chinese have been eating GMO corn since the 1990s.

ZomZom

Still have about 45 minutes to finish the archive but so far I'm not much liking this guest.  He's too dependent on anecdotes (I keep thinking, "n=1") and isn't even offering anything that exciting.

And I completely disagree with all the assertions that health care is a right and shouldn't be left to the free market.  If a business has little blue pills, helicopter trips to the hospital (or, again, wedding cakes) for sale, they should be able to set the price and the terms without interference.

aldousburbank

Interesting to hear Art and Dr. Klatz's extended discussion concerning medical marijuana and the anti-cannabis conspiracy.