2 (25%)
Sometimes
2 (25%)
Polls are evil mind-control devices.
3 (37.5%)
Blow me.  Poll that.
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Consoling an ill friend, I typed this message to her, just several minutes ago, but caught it before hitting SEND:

"I hope your bronchitits abates soon."

Was it a slip or simply a typo?

I thought it might make an interesting topic, whether with personal experiences or reports of Noory (or whomever) revealing the Mundus Subterraneus.

(For the record, I honestly only meant to express my empathy for the condition of her tronchial bubes. - Cam)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 28, 2012, 02:10:29 AM
Consoling an ill friend, I typed this message to her, just several minutes ago, but caught it before hitting SEND:

I thought it might make an interesting topic, whether with personal experiences or reports of Noory (or whomever) revealing the Mundus Subterraneus.

(For the record, I honestly only meant to express my empathy for the condition of her tronchial bubes. - Cam)

My dear friend, may I suggest that your presumption is incorrect, Noory has no Mundus Subterraneus.  He has a Mundus Absens.

Quote from: M. Knight on April 28, 2012, 09:23:09 AM

My dear friend, may I suggest that your presumption is incorrect, Noory has no Mundus Subterraneus.  He has a Mundus Absens.

My mother always said, "You're a fine boy, Cam, but you own a serious weakness that colors your judgment, and it could spell your demise ... you assume everyone is just like you. Rise above it, and use the brains God gave you, else you find yourself limited to the whims of your brave, but thoroughly blind heart.

"Now, eat your spinach."

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 28, 2012, 11:21:13 AM
My mother always said, "You're a fine boy, Cam, but you own a serious weakness that colors your judgment, and it could spell your demise ... you assume everyone is just like you. Rise above it, and use the brains God gave you, else you find yourself limited to the whims of your brave, but thoroughly blind heart.

"Now, eat your spinach."
My spinach is served with just a little vinegar, not the taste for everyone.

punkinpie

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 28, 2012, 02:10:29 AM

Dude, you totally want to play with her boobies.

Harmness

Quote from: punkinpie on April 28, 2012, 07:55:26 PM

I don't even know her, and that's what I want to do.

Quote from: Usagi on May 22, 2012, 09:29:09 PM
I could probably find this somewhere, but this is so much easier.

How do I block seeing another user's posts?  There is someone who inexplicably annoys me and posts too much.  I'd have a much better time just ignoring them.  Any tips?

On my initial scanning of Usagi's post, I read the interrogative as, "Any tits?"

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 23, 2012, 03:40:03 PM
On my initial scanning of Usagi's post, I read the interrogative as, "Any tits?"

no slip. no typo. when it gets to the tits degree of seeing tits this  in long bits of tits post replies, seek tits outside help.
8)

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 24, 2012, 12:14:28 AM
no slip. no typo. when it gets to the tits degree of seeing tits this  in long bits of tits post replies, seek tits outside help.
8)

The great irony is that I am a legs man. The oral gratification circuit was bypassed via some bump on the head synesthesia cross-wiring event when I witnessed Jane Fonda's characters in Cat Ballou and Barbarella. I believe it was during that period as well, that I established an acute aural appreciation for the tonalities of the female voice.

Some examples: I could listen all day long to former First Lady Laura Bush talking about gardening.  Keeping in line with synesthesia, Donna Reed's voice in film is a slightly ocean salt "Rhapsody in Blue toned" moonlight on my eardrums.

Conversely, for me, the instant Jennifer Lopez opens her mouth, it's a dead wildebeest scratching out a pungent message on a green chalkboard ouija.

TMI, I'm sure, but I started this thread and feel responsible for keeping it alive - for at least a little while.   8)

[attachimg=1]

WOTR

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 28, 2012, 11:21:13 AM
My mother always said...
How interesting that you should raise the topic of your mother in a post about Freudian slips and bronchitits...

Sardondi

Quote from: WOTR on May 25, 2012, 05:00:10 AM
...bronchitits...

When I first saw it, it "sounded" in my mind like "broncOtits", and the immediate image I get is of a furry-chapped cowboy, left-hand held high, as he sits against a massive nipple of a gargantuan ZZZZ-cup breast, raking his spurs down a heroic expanse of smooth, milky-white flesh, trying to hold on for 8 seconds...

Quote from: WOTR on May 25, 2012, 05:00:10 AM
How interesting that you should raise the topic of your mother in a post about Freudian slips and bronchitits...

haha

Ding! Ding! Ding! The man wins a cigar!

(removes cigar from modified Skinner Box humidor)

But let's keep the cocaine in the drawer. Jung's visiting later and he just wouldn't understand.

Reich on the other hand . . . seems more open to the glow of anything - even white pixie dust.

Quote from: Sardondi on May 25, 2012, 06:02:20 AM
When I first saw it, it "sounded" in my mind like "broncOtits", and the immediate image I get is of a furry-chapped cowboy, left-hand held high, as he sits against a massive nipple of a gargantuan ZZZZ-cup breast, raking his spurs down a heroic expanse of smooth, milky-white flesh, trying to hold on for 8 seconds...

Previously, I've associated their name with two brands of cigarette rolling papers, but will now forever view ZZ Top through an entirely different lens.

[attachimg=1]

I deleted this post from Recent World News because I was too far off topic. I'll post it here, as it illustrates a somewhat between the lines obvious desire for a change in scenery/environment.  My quote from JohnnieB is edited/incomplete.

Quote from: JohnnieB on May 25, 2012, 08:29:03 AM
Our country, America, has one of the highest illiteracy rates in the Western world. Approximately 48 million Americans are on the food stamp program. Millions of Americans are not on any health care program ------  not the be-all and end-all of the world's nations. We have a hell of a long way to go.

Well, when you put it that way... thank Allah I spend a large part of my Summer time as a tourist liaison in Bermuda, writing an unread review column for the rich and bored.

During my next visit to that island jewel, I will be sending samples of pinkish beach sand to friends so that they may own a piece of the dream even as I am slaving over an Underwood manual typewriter being blown clean of American dust by the strangely Moroccan breeze of a lazily spinning and very outdated ceiling fan - almost, but not quite, evoking a scene from Casablanca.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on April 28, 2012, 12:37:51 PM
My spinach is served with just a little vinegar, not the taste for everyone.

But perhaps the taste of the well bred individual.  ;)

Quote from: punkinpie on April 28, 2012, 07:55:26 PM

Your professional opinion is duly noted. What's your phone number?

Quote from: Harmness on April 28, 2012, 09:23:46 PM
I don't even know her, and that's what I want to do.

Yeah, but you say that every time I speak of female tronchial bubes. I'm sure it's not because of her specifically.

Quote from: b_dubb on May 25, 2012, 04:28:38 PM
zigzag. ahhhh the good ol' days

Those days are but vapors, we can never get them back, and though the song remains the same, we march inexorably toward the tomb.

Wait a second... did I just harsh my own buzz? 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 23, 2012, 03:40:03 PM

It is getting difficult to stay abreast of the topic.

Sardondi

Re Facebook's IPO performance graph (which most resemble the profile of the Eiger's north face), I must admit I've given my schadenfreude free rein. And it feels very, very good.

pate

Quote from: Sardondi on May 25, 2012, 06:02:20 AM

HOw izzit, soor, that you father'd a shredded pre-operative wagyina and some foul settled mess addressed as a "puddung" b4 digestin'?

Jest a questin'?

Noice!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 03, 2019, 01:32:05 AM
HOw izzit, soor, that you father'd a shredded pre-operative wagyina and some foul settled mess addressed as a "puddung" b4 digestin'?

Jest a questin'?

Noice!

Nordical squirrel. ???