• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

blackshap9

Quote from: blackshap9 on Yesterday at 04:13:19 PM

I didn't want to have to do this however, when in Rome...

http://gawker.com/5899787/finding-goatse-the-mystery-man-behind-the-most-disturbing-internet-meme-in-history
Quote from: BobGrau on April 11, 2012, 04:31:53 PM

lol. So I'd never seen/heard of the above before. Thanks dude. "lucky" for me, I've seen nastier shit in real life. Interesting bit of net history though.
Great Moments in Goatse History

• Oprah: In November 2000, the Goatse image was posted in one of Oprah Winfrey's online message boards, and it was shut down soon after.
• New York Yankees: A hacker redirected all of the mail from Yankees.com to Goatse.cx after the Yankees won the World Series in 2000.
• L.A. Times: In June 2005, the Times's special editorial site was taken down after only two days of operation after "explicit images known as Goatse appeared on it."
• New York Times: Tech blogger Anil Dash appeared in a Times article wearing a Goatse-inspired T-shirt.
• London Olympics: b3ta user Sean Stayte successfully supplanted the London 2012 logo with his own Goatse-inspired creation during a BBC News broadcast in June 2007.
• Audi: In April 2011, Audi unintentionally used a Goatse-esque image in an ad campaign.

ZombiePoppa

Yikes! I'm not sure which I despise more: Alex Jones cult members or loud-mouthed homophobes. Usually they're one and the same. You two should just fuck and get it over with.

analog kid

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 15, 2012, 02:08:29 PM
Yikes! I'm not sure which I despise more: Alex Jones cult members or loud-mouthed homophobes. Usually they're one and the same. You two should just fuck and get it over with.

It's still okay to be a homophobe if you're a Christian. In fact, it's an infringement on their religious rights to impede their ability to bully gays.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2012, 03:13:24 PM
It's still okay to be a homophobe if you're a Christian. In fact, it's an infringement on their religious rights to impede their ability to bully gays.
Yeah, only Christians are homophobes. Because gays and lesbians are very comfortable in say, Khartoum, Riyadh or Kabul. Those cities are like San Francisco with all of that fundamentalist Islam tolerance.

I'm still digesting the following statement made several days ago (paraphrased):

Alex Jones: I went to a MEGADETH concert tonight, George, and Dave Mustaine is here in my living room.

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 15, 2012, 03:31:02 PM
    Yeah, only Christians are homophobes. Because gays and lesbians are very comfortable in say, Khartoum, Riyadh or Kabul. Those cities are like San Francisco with all of that fundamentalist Islam tolerance.

What does the US have to do with those Islamist regimes?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2012, 04:15:39 PM
What does the US have to do with those Islamist regimes?
What did your comment have to do with the United States? Your comment was a condemnation of Christians as homophobes.

As an agnostic it pains me to defend Christians...but if you think that homophobia is a "Christian" thing, you're naive. And forget "Islamic regimes", hatred of homosexuals is a common theme in Nation of Islam speeches...are they Christians?

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 15, 2012, 04:28:22 PM
    What did your comment have to do with the United States?

Christianity in the US alone infringes on Americans' liberties, whether it's blue laws, the religious litmus test every representative must pass, or dictating who a person can and can't marry, etc.. Nothing an Islamist in Khartoum does has any bearing on my personal life.

And please note that I didn't say "only" Christians.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2012, 03:13:24 PM
Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 15, 2012, 04:28:22 PM
...It pains me as an agnostic to even remotely defend Christians...but your empty-headed commentary compelled me to. It takes a lot of guts to take shots at Christians. Bravo to your daring stand.

No, just a statement of truth.

You know exactly what Analog meant:  we constantly hear how, whenever the Podunk School District tries to include some new "diversity" or "anti-bullying" curricula, the local "Christian" groups go apeshit about their "religious freedom" being trampled.   If those "Christian" groups feel threatened by any timid measures against bigotry and hatred, then, ipso facto, they must feel that their theology is based in, and their group-identity requires, bigotry and hatred.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Ben Shockley on April 15, 2012, 04:48:50 PM
No, just a statement of truth.

You know exactly what Analog meant:  we constantly hear how, whenever the Podunk School District tries to include some new "diversity" or "anti-bullying" curricula, the local "Christian" groups go apeshit about their "religious freedom" being trampled.   If those "Christian" groups feel threatened by any timid measures against bigotry and hatred, then, ipso facto, they must feel that their theology is based in, and their group-identity requires, bigotry and hatred.
There you go. Outside of the dimmest,darkest parts of this nation, nobody gives a shit. Maybe in "Carter Country", but beyond these very vocal distinct minorites-(that the media loves) the average Christian in this country is not overtly homophobic. Those who squawk loudest about the gays usually have a few skeletons in their closet(named Bruce,Dirk and Lance)

Every day on Boston Common there are two distinct groups yelling about the "faggots"
     (1) A trio of "God Hates Fags" deranged loons.
     (2) "True Israelites" a half dozen Moorish Temple/Nation of Islam deranged loons.

There's a 50/50 split, almost ecumenical. That's a different take on celebrating diversity-a collective of white and black kooks united in their hatred of fags.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 15, 2012, 03:48:02 PM
I'm still digesting the following statement made several days ago (paraphrased):

Alex Jones: I went to a MEGADETH concert tonight, George, and Dave Mustaine is here in my living room.
Actually, he said that comment to John B.Wells.  Jones and Mustaine are friends.  On this past week's Alex Jones show, Jones said Mustaine and his wife spent Easter weekend visiting Jones and his wife.  Here is a recent interview:

http://www.infowars.com/dave-mustaine-unchained-infowars-exclusive/

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 15, 2012, 05:02:19 PM
          There you go. Outside of the dimmest,darkest parts of this nation, nobody gives a shit. Maybe in "Carter Country", but beyond these very vocal distinct minorites-(that the media loves) the average Christian in this country is not overtly homophobic. Those who squawk loudest about the gays usually have a few skeletons in their closet(named Bruce,Dirk and Lance)

Every day on Boston Common there are two distinct groups yelling about the "faggots"
     (1) A trio of "God Hates Fags" deranged loons.
     (2) "True Israelites" a half dozen Moorish Temple/Nation of Islam deranged loons.

There's a 50/50 split, almost ecumenical. That's a different take on celebrating diversity-a collective of white and black kooks united in their hatred of fags.

Then why does gay marriage remain a controversial subject within the GOP? They spent an entire year during the Bush admin debating gay marriage (and flag burning) legislation.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2012, 05:16:30 PM
Then why does gay marriage remain a controversial subject within the GOP? They spent an entire year during the Bush admin debating gay marriage (and flag burning) legislation.
Black and Latino voters were considered the crucial key in getting gay marriage defeated in California. They went 90% for Obama...and nearly 75% for Prop 8 in Nov,2008.

analog kid

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 15, 2012, 06:46:53 PM
       Black and Latino voters were considered the crucial key in getting gay marriage defeated in California. They went 90% for Obama...and nearly 75% for Prop 8 in Nov,2008.

Is there another reason to be opposed to gay marriage other than on religious grounds?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2012, 09:44:48 PM
Is there another reason to be opposed to gay marriage other than on religious grounds?
I don't have a dog in the fight, so I don't know. It's not something that will ever affect most people, so both staunch advocates and opponents are wasting their time and breath for the most part.
         I manage to be deeply annoyed by the Religious Right and the Gay Rights crowd. But I realize it's the media that makes it a "hot button" issue,"dividing people"...yeah,not so much.

Quote from: CoastCanuck on April 15, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
Actually, he said that comment to John B.Wells.  Jones and Mustaine are friends.  On this past week's Alex Jones show, Jones said Mustaine and his wife spent Easter weekend visiting Jones and his wife.  Here is a recent interview:

http://www.infowars.com/dave-mustaine-unchained-infowars-exclusive/

I thought I heard this on a Friday night. If I am right about the day, Wells must have been standing in for Noory.  I also thought the Megadeth concert Alex referred to occurred on a Friday night. Perhaps I heard it on a Saturday and Megadeth played on a Saturday. Good thing I indicated I was paraphrasing what Alex said to whom.

The thrust of my comment remains: the difficulty in processing the imagery.  Alex banging his head; Mustaine hanging out after the show at Alex's home. 

Since the release of Megadeth's ENDGAME in 2009, I suspected an apparent friendship/relationship, but Alex's comment surprised me.

Thanks for the link.  I will be checking it out later tonight.

Quote from: analog kid on April 15, 2012, 09:44:48 PM
Around here a lot of churches have a little rainbow logo with "everyone welcome" underneath.  No, not just the Unitarians.

Personally, I am hoping that gay marriage will not only be legalized, but mandated.  (Mandated for gays, this is.)

CoastCanuck

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 15, 2012, 10:19:17 PM
I thought I heard this on a Friday night. If I am right about the day, Wells must have been standing in for Noory.  I also thought the Megadeth concert Alex referred to occurred on a Friday night. Perhaps I heard it on a Saturday and Megadeth played on a Saturday. Good thing I indicated I was paraphrasing what Alex said to whom.

The thrust of my comment remains: the difficulty in processing the imagery.  Alex banging his head; Mustaine hanging out after the show at Alex's home. 

Since the release of Megadeth's ENDGAME in 2009, I suspected an apparent friendship/relationship, but Alex's comment surprised me.

Thanks for the link.  I will be checking it out later tonight.
some further info in case you are curious...  Megadeth played Austin, Texas Sat. March 3, and Jones was at that concert as he lives in Austin.  After the concert, he sped home to be on the first hour of C2C with Wells (the topic was the death of Andrew Breitbart.)  At the end of the interview, Wells said to 'say hi to Dave for me' (or words to that effect) as Wells knew who Mustaine is (you have to give Wells credit for his bumper music and knowledge of music).  Had this interview taken place Friday night, I wonder if Noory would know who Mustaine is...

Here is some more imagery for you to process...  Mustaine isn't the only rock star Jones knows.  He is acquainted with Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins and he recently interviewed him. 

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-explosive-interview-with-billy-corgan/

alejandro

Bilderbergers discuss killing Ron Paul in a fake plane crash  -says Jim Tucker.

http://www.infowars.com/insider-bilderberg-members-share-ron-paul-death-wish/

Source: Bilderberg wants Ron Paul dead
sorry for the close up video, had to film like that to reduce ambient noise.

McPhallus

I highly doubt Ron Paul is important enough to warrant a murder plot, especially at this point.

Eddie Coyle

At his age, wouldn't a pillow over the face suffice? Looks like natural causes.

Or "they" could give him spicy foods, a septuagenarian could easily croak whilst straining on the porcelain throne.

Sleepwalker

George just got back from his Conspiracy Convention and has Alex (the government blew up the World Trade Center) Jones on his moronic show tonight.  The Quackening continues.

b_dubb

more like clownspiracy

Juan

If Bush was so stupid, how did he pull off blowing up the WTC? And getting away with blaming bin Laden, so much so that Obama, a genius, fell for it and led the attack which ended with bin Laden dead?

Sleepwalker

Quote from: UFO Fill on June 03, 2012, 03:04:40 PM
If Bush was so stupid, how did he pull off blowing up the WTC? And getting away with blaming bin Laden, so much so that Obama, a genius, fell for it and led the attack which ended with bin Laden dead?

As our hero, George Noory said, "Alex doesn't make this stuff up."

No wonder Art Bell doesn't want anything to do with Coast to Coast. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: UFO Fill on June 03, 2012, 03:04:40 PM

Turmeric.

BobGrau

Quote from: alejandro on June 01, 2012, 12:07:27 PM

alejandro, did you just admit to/claim to be Alex Jones?

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on June 01, 2012, 12:07:27 PM
crawl out of alex's bum!

b_dubb

Quote from: alejandro on June 01, 2012, 12:07:27 PMsorry for the close up video, had to film like that to reduce ambient noise.
uhhh ... Alex?
Quote from: BobGraualejandro, did you just admit to/claim to be Alex Jones?

of course it's him.  how could an ego like that not go around the net ... visiting every little nook and cranny ... spreading his brand of crazy cream cheese?  further feeding enormous ego?

Zircon

Each and every one of you who have Coast to Coast Insider MUST listen to C2C's broadcast from 6/3.

On a bull horn, Bilderberg supporters (anti-Jones groups) are calling for Ron Paul and his supporters to die.

Our tax dollars are paying for our industry to move to China. China is buying up media. China has put a plug into the movie, "Red Dawn", where the US is invaded by China and then when we bowed to our Communist masters, North Korea, who also pissed them. Production is halted (canceled?) on this movie.

Bilderberg, New World Order, The Traitors among us. Fuck our government leadership. Fuck them all to hell.