• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

TigerLily

Belated congratulations, Roz! I didn't know that was you. I hate to admit it but it is kind of a rush, huh?

*sigh*  Either ill or well, guess I'm voting for Hillary.  Sorry, Art. Get well soon so you can kick my ass

JesusJuice

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on July 11, 2016, 06:51:38 PM
Upper right corner quote is gone.

Ignore feature is gone. Polls are gone. Now upper right corner quote is gone. What else can he remove to punish us?

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 11, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

Ignore feature is gone. Polls are gone. Now upper right corner quote is gone. What else can he remove to punish us?

Bellgab definitely needs a little love from its founder

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2016, 07:18:30 PM
Bellgab definitely needs a little love from its founder

Bellgab needs its diapers changed.

norland2424

Avatars, private messages, the ability to start threads etc

JesusJuice

Quote from: norland2424 on July 11, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

If he was smart he would charge for these things. Like it's free to make an account and post but then you need a $10 a month premium account to start threads and have an avatar.

zeebo

He's mentioned having 'turbo mode' before.  If it included the Ignore option I bet some would pay up for it.

it's very strange not having something in the upper right hand corner

it feels symbolic. Just wish I was smart enough to figure it out

Dr. MD MD

Pffft! First those two black guys are murdered by cops; then the Dallas shootings and now MV kills the upper right hand corner. What did it ever do to him?!  Hasn't there been enough senseless slaughter?! ???

I mean, won't someone please think of the children?! Who will teach them about upper right hand corners?!  ::)

Think about that the next time you're changing one of your kid's diapers while enjoying an e-cig, MV!  >:(

Hog

I finally got an upper right hand corner.  I guess Pate told MV to put up my phrase "                                            ".  I thought I was never going to get an upper right hand corner.  I was beginning to think they had something against their neighbours to the North.

peace
Hog

pate

Quote from: Hog on July 11, 2016, 10:06:58 PM
I finally got an upper right hand corner.  I guess Pate told MV to put up my phrase "                                            ".  I thought I was never going to get an upper right hand corner.  I was beginning to think they had something against their neighbours to the North.

peace
Hog

I had a deja vu moment earlier today.  I thought it had to do with a certain way I was to wrap that Christmas package intended for one of my cousins.  Apparently, the Ripple has gone straight to the brane. 

Kids, seriously, before you get a goofed up on the hoaxes remember:  No one ever successfully saved a fart in a jar.

Again:  Do NOT drink the brown Kool-Aid, even if it is served in a home-style Mason jar.

That is all...

Quote from: pate on July 11, 2016, 11:03:09 PM
... That is all...

That's a little ominous.  MV getting sick of hosting?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 11, 2016, 11:42:35 PM

It would explain a lot of things happening lately.  If he wants a break from it, he should pick one or several of us to babysit for him.  Not that I can do it in August as I'll be gone on vacation for 10 days.

Lilith

I hope MV hasn't given up on making bellgab, and Praise MV!  coffee mugs for us to purchase.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 11, 2016, 11:42:35 PM

i'm sick of plenty of things, but there was no intent to convey anything ominous.

aldousburbank

Quote from: pate on July 11, 2016, 11:03:09 PM
That is all...

The upper right corner thingy is freaking me out a little.

DanTSX

Quote from: Hog on July 11, 2016, 10:06:58 PM

peace
Hog

If they don't, I do.

DanTSX

Quote from: norland2424 on July 11, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

He's winding down.... :'(

Hog

Quote from: DanTSX on July 12, 2016, 08:16:06 PM
If they don't, I do.
Thats OK coming from a douche that lives in Guatemala.

peace
Hog

dipp

Quote from: DanTSX on July 12, 2016, 08:24:26 PM
He's winding down.... :'(

just recently got into listening to the gab cast, trainwreck the others on there. everything but the fret files. love the other hosts too. all of them make me laugh.
gotten to understand that pate isn't as weird as he writes on line...

mv is so smart and such a great diverse conversationalist, that I'm really sorry to know i got on all that so late.

ps congrats on the upper right pate

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: dipp on July 12, 2016, 09:19:39 PM

mv is so smart and such a great diverse conversationalist, that I'm really sorry to know i got on all that so late.

oooh, stop it.  aren't you a sweetheart.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on July 12, 2016, 11:59:44 PM
oooh, stop it.  aren't you a sweetheart.

If it's posted on bellgab, its true!

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 12, 2016, 12:39:01 AM
Can't let good meat go to waste.

I set you up but you brought it home, Juan.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Veridian3 on July 13, 2016, 11:48:03 PM
Once I work out what that even is I'm sure it will be great.

Newbie gets a TRC like on their first day. That might be a record.

GravitySucks

Newbie's post didn't last long.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 14, 2016, 07:26:35 PM
Just pray they never blow you up with their apple butter.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on August 08, 2016, 12:19:06 AM
Stay tuned for the chiropractor dinosaur expert later.

zeebo sums up the wonder that is sNoory

Jackstar

I don't understand why this thread doesn't contain an archive of all the upper right corner thoughts that have ever been selected, but I assume it has something to do with no one having kept track, and not that you all secretly envy my talent and joi d'vivre.

zeebo

Yes we were bemoaning earlier how we wish we had a complete record.  Even if the context of each post were lost, an exhaustive list by itself would be an hilarious read. 

Imho this should be a pinned thread, and updated for reference by the powers-that-be.  Someday, the missing entries will leave a hole in our culture like the lost 60's Carson shows.