• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SredniVashtar

Some talk about how Art 'let Heather in'. OK, I am officially abandoning the daughter angle. Art was letting her peg him in the cuckshed. It probably finished him off

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:00:39 AM
Gawwwd. Now we get the story of how Heather pulled a radio mic from a stone and Art proclaimed her The Chosen One! Waves of nausea.

"Go ye forth from your cuckshed, into all the world, and nauseate every creature before ye, for ye are my chosen one!"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
My take on this is just like that big thing I wrote a few weeks ago, even more so now.  Art wanted her.  He may well have prepped Airyn with some BS about wanting to train Heather but it was really all just a set up for scandalous happenings.

I think it sounds pretty plausible. I think if it weren't the case, she might have been angry that someone would suggest such a thing, especially for Airyn's sake, and for Art's memory.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
Some talk about how Art 'let Heather in'. OK, I am officially abandoning the daughter angle. Art was letting her peg him in the cuckshed. It probably finished him off
This might explain the autopsy..  LOL

Hells Mole

Imagine if a witch seduced someone powerful so they could take that power from them.
What if they perceived signs that this source was about to cut the witch loose?
Might she could secure her future in that person's demise?
Might they even poison, or cause too much excitement to a frail heart or belabored lungs?
Is it within the capability of human beings who lust for power to resort to anything to
achieve the ends they desire?
What if a jealous wife discovered an affair?  Might she take revenge?
What if the wife was not jealous and did not care?  What if the witch and the wife conspired for
mutual gains?
What if an older, ailing man of renown passed away naturally and opportunistic vampires exploited
it to further their own conceited agendas?

bateman

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 03, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

She is a noted liar and con artist. (See her interactions with Steve Warner and the lies she spread). Fuck you Heather, you parasite. Never hire a mentally ill groupie for a radio show. Now, this vindictive twat is going out of her way to sling mud and blame everyone but herself. I'm so happy to know her free ride is over.

https://youtu.be/yzLT6_TQmq8

Juan

After thinking it over, I believe some form of the listening to (Redacted) is true. I always wondered why Art would let some woman he’d never heard of come to his house for an interview. If he had heard her on a Gabcast/FretFiles and liked her voice, maybe he did comment on it to Airyn. Remember, a lot of people here liked her voice early on.

ItsOver

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
Imagine if a witch seduced someone powerful so they could take that power from them.
What if they perceived signs that this source was about to cut the witch loose?
Might she could secure her future in that person's demise?
Might they even poison, or cause too much excitement to a frail heart or belabored lungs?
Is it within the capability of human beings who lust for power to resort to anything to
achieve the ends they desire?
What if a jealous wife discovered an affair?  Might she take revenge?
What if the wife was not jealous and did not care?  What if the witch and the wife conspired for
mutual gains?
What if an older, ailing man of renown passed away naturally and opportunistic vampires exploited
it to further their own conceited agendas?
"These, and many other questions, will be addressed in today's episode of "As The Cuckshed Burns!"

hanhepi wi

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
The "I have to take this very important call" is truly the highlight.
ms wade is a wacko. I had to stop listening. She really needs professional help. Why would anyone want to listen to her speak?

SredniVashtar

What was she going to do? Throw herself on the coffin?

Only Americans could be capable of producing this toxic bilge. I want an apology from all of you! At once!

Hells Mole

Quote from: bateman on May 03, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

https://youtu.be/yzLT6_TQmq8

last night's fiasco was obviously a performance meant to incite visceral emotional outrage in those whom she has exploited through the magic of talk radio into believing they share an emotional bond with her.  She is rallying them to rise up in her defense.  Through the sympathy they feel, unable to discern the falseness of HW's tears, they themselves feel emotionally wounded and she increasingly sent out spiteful remarks of her own victimhood so they would mount a crusade to destroy her "enemies".  Though I am only a faceless person in the crowd of the public and not personally involved I highly suspect that she has treated and made life hellish those people which she is accusing of harming her.  She pretends to be sensitive and wounded with pain but behind the curtain she has been behaving in ways that people that have never dealt with an actual sociopath couldn't even comprehend.

SredniVashtar

'It's not about me, but I'm going to use every sentence coming out of my whore mouth to make it all about me.'

Poor old St. Keef having to deal with this brain-damaged hag.

This is like listening to a bunch of Oprah rejects.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 03, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
Busy night here last night

ShitShow in the Desert

Midnight In The Dumpster (Fire)

I wasn't about to listen to her bull, so I kept an eye on the thread for as long as I could, then went to bed. 

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

Only Americans could be capable of producing this toxic bilge. I want an apology from all of you! At once!

Sush!   Something like that will pull Dr Md out of his slumber.

Lilith

I'm sorry Shredme.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 06:30:44 AM
I'm sorry Shredme.

I exempted you. You're almost one of us, after all.

hanhepi wi

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 05:51:27 AM
Everything about that show was twisted.  She starts off saying it's not about her and proceeds to focus on nothing but herself.  She would pretend to deflect things when she was actually inviting them.  She would break out of her sobbing to bark commands or insist important details that would be to her benefit not be overlooked.
She made insinuations without evidence or explanations.  She failed to address anything with any semblance of a reasonable or coherent answer.  She exploited the talk show host emotional connection in a way even Art warned against in his book and actually pretended to be emotionally involved with her callers.  She brought up a $600 check from a guy that if real she did not even offer to refund it instead presenting it in such a way that the guy would be stealing money from a sobbing wreck of a girl if he got it back.  She pretended like she was doing something noble for the guy by promising to make sure he got subscriptions to whatever she did in the future.  She indicated that Art's legacy can only continue through her.  She made sure to tell the audience that it was Art's opinion that she is as good as Art.  She said any criticism of her is an attack on Art himself.  Nothing is about her but everything is about her.  She said she could not attend the funeral because if she did it would be all about her and she thought the focus should be on Airyn.  Why would she be the center of attention?  Caller said that was a good reason.  It made no sense to me.

That's just a few things.  It was more than pathetic, embarrassing or disgusting it actually pissed me off.

...AND THAT VOICE!  What the HELL does she think she is doing?  It is the most unnatural, contrived, ridiculous sounding voice I have ever heard anyone do.  Unlike a cartoon voice it's not even funny or enjoyable in any way.  It's like she somehow found a way to make every intonation of her voice like fingernails on a chalkboard.  It is the worst voice I have ever heard.  She might be fine if she just spoke in whatever her natural voice is but whatever she is trying to do is just completely wrong.

Oh yeah, and some guy that said he was one of Art's personal friends claimed that when Art first heard her that he made a comment about her voice that he said he wouldn't repeat on air.  The suggestion was that Art was turned on by Heather's voice which pretty much cements the theory I wrote that big post about a few weeks ago in my mind.  Also the caller that asked if she was Art's mistress received no answer but only Heather instructing the host to hang up.

Oh.. That too!  Taking personal calls while a guest on a show.  Then having the nerve to completely take over the show operating her own board and caller lines.  Horrendous!  What a revolting, ghastly, nauseatingly disgusting fiasco.
your post is on target. i enjoyed reading your words. looking at facebook, it seems that everyone loved this interview/take over of joe's show. good to see that i was not alone--too twisted for me, as well.

it's not about me quote was a bit much. as the say--"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 06:30:02 AM
Sush!   Something like that will pull Dr Md out of his slumber.
I miss my daily barrage of Trump videos.  BellGabbers can't be expected to live by hashtags, rants from sociopaths, and cuckshed refuse alone.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: yoursongs on May 03, 2018, 02:12:19 AM
Here is the finished headstone (no joke)

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/188792266/art-bell/photo

I am in awe of Heather's handiwork. It's simplicity and humility are remarkable. What an artist!

Epaphroditus

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/992007240004485120

The truth leaks out , Heather twice in the last 3 months told her listeners that listeners and subscribers were dropping and was unsure how long the show would continue . With the separation , Keith can try a new host / time slot and Heather gets to take her subscribers to another network with her new Art Bell studio ... It was no accident she was taking calls in studio yesterday .

SredniVashtar

This stuff about a legacy is so much crap. He's dead, that's it!

HumanBeing

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
Head to Head with Jimmy Church, Clyde Lewis and Rense.   Interesting.........

It is all subjective of course but, imo, that is not much to be up against  ;D
I usually just download what I want  to listen to when it comes to Rense and Clyde.
But I listen to Rense more than any of those other two mentioned.

I get what I want to hear from Rense here https://archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22Rense%22&sort=-publicdate

Lilith

WhiteCrow

My personal apology to the world. Art's dead, enjoy his legacy. Late night paranormal radio guy, amazing that he even has a legacy. Whackieness ahead as the  cats scurry to claim his chair..

SredniVashtar

Americans really are awful people, aren't they? I think it's time I asked Yorkie to visit the White House with a box of matches.

Some senile old goat: 'Ahma rock. And I'm sturred'.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:42:37 AM
Americans really are awful people, aren't they? I think it's time I asked Yorkie to visit the White House with a box of matches.

Some senile old goat: 'Ahma rock. And I'm sturred'.
Are you sure you want to trust YP with a box of matches?

LadyFish

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
That was the first time anyone had every heard that story.  I sincerely doubt its veracity.
With Art gone she can make any claim and it's unlikely Airyn will ever speak publicly about any of it.
Heather claimed as you said that Airyn told her that Art was listening to her on an insignificant little internet recording she was doing with some ex-friends and brought Airyn in to the studio to point out how amazing Heather was and that he intended to mold her into a superstar.  Then we had that male caller who said that Art had told him that Heather's voice did something to Art that couldn't be said on the air.  My take on this is just like that big thing I wrote a few weeks ago, even more so now.  Art wanted her.  He may well have prepped Airyn with some BS about wanting to train Heather but it was really all just a set up for scandalous happenings.

Heather joined Bellgab July 27, 2013.

Art posted his obviously  fake suicidal post (jesting after the SiriusXM quittening) on November 5, 2013.

Heather thought Art was serious & freaked & posted for  Art to call her, writing:

“Oh my God, please call me, you have my number, Art”.....”Please, Art, call me.”

Not sure when she did her weekly GabCasts in her story. I find her new claim that Art didn’t know how to contact her to be very odd when she wrote that Art had her phone number on November 5, 2013.

Hells Mole

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
This stuff about a legacy is so much crap. He's dead, that's it!

Art's professional legacy is the thousands of recordings that exist of his decades of shows, his body of work.
They are still enjoyable to listen to.  Furthermore the genre of long form paranormal talk radio which although
he did not completely invent, definitely popularized with the help of A. Corbeth and Ramona.  The result is
more paranormal shows, podcasts, etc than can even be measured at this point with thousands of hosts who
are trying to be Art Bell.

That's it.  He was at the head of something that defined a period of time for many people and had an impact on altering our world, because it wouldn't be the same had he not done what he did.  The spirit of what he did lives on in thousands of other productions.

He also has something of a personal legacy which is wrought with mystery and shame.  His treatment of his children and wives is abominable, monstrous by even his own admission.  To deny to your own children the simple right to know their father personally is inconceivable to me but he did that to them.

Heather may be a footnote at the end of his personal legacy but again, the public Art Bell legacy began long before he died due to his retirements and will continue far into the future, and has nothing to do with her.