• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 09:11:51 PM
Go to a free dental clinic DD, or go to Mexico. They will fix your methmouth teeth for free or a cheap fare. Maybe not crowns but at least extractions.

Exactly.  Cruise on down to TJ

Gunner65

I have free dental at the VA.  Great Dentist and hygenist.  Yearly Dental inspection and 2 cleanings per year as well as any work.

So he doesn't have his teeth cleaned in 'decades' and then moans that Dentists are scammers because he has
dental problems

Gunner65

Exactly.  But my opinion it seems is "no longer applicable"

Did he just ask for money for his Rubbish Bill?

Swishypants

AH-CHANGA-CHANG-CHANG! CHANGA-CHANG! SEIG HEIL! KILL WHITEY! Did I miss anything tonight?

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 09:18:33 PM
AH-CHANGA-CHANG-CHANG! CHANGA-CHANG! SEIG HEIL! KILL WHITEY! Did I miss anything tonight?

Dental health issues and now some sort of blood ritual sacrifice

Study Quantum Physics to learn about Magic.    Off to a good start tonight

Gunner65

And he got in a cheap-shot on me in the first 10 minutes.

Oh no.   Time for The Dietrich artilect again.   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 16, 2017, 09:19:28 PM

Dental health issues and now some sort of blood ritual sacrifice
The women run down in the Charlottesville protests and counter-protests was a "white trash insurgency" blood ritual because the woman killed was a virgin of "breeding age" and something about Aquino being involved on an "occult level" but never will be charged, according to DD. Now he is back on HAL in 2001 being a hologram of DD himself.

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 09:23:12 PM
The women run down in the Charlottesville protests and counter-protests was a "white trash insurgency" blood ritual because the woman killed was a virgin of "breeding age" and something about Aquino being involved on an "occult level" but never will be charged, according to DD. Now he is back on HAL in 2001 being a hologram of DD himself.

^^^^^  And that Ladies and Gentleman is why we bring Albrecht along.

Lilith

I'm a little late, did I miss anything important?

Swishypants

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line...

So Scientists don't speak about retroactive psychokinesis because it is too horrid?   

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2017, 09:24:40 PM
I'm a little late, did I miss anything important?

The Dougster needs some donations to cover his rubbish bill for the month.   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 16, 2017, 09:29:45 PM
Aquino was creeping around in 1933?    ???
Once you wrap your head around time being non-linear and really, just a function of space. Plus who knows what with Aquino and now NOLA infamous Voodoo  priestess.!

Gunner65

Dietrich is full of shit.  I bet if I put my .45 1911 in his ribs and pull the trigger it will fire!

38 minutes until the first N-bomb.   He's slacking off.   

albrecht

DD doesn't know jack about weapons. Also the illegal first said he was shooting at "monsters" (which police thought he meant sea lions when the illegal pointed and explained why he shot. Later, his politically-connected lawyer changed the story. )

Gunner65

Special Forces Troops started fires on his mothers birthday to burn down the vineyards and kill the illegal immigrants and horses.

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 09:39:27 PM
DD doesn't know jack about weapons. Also the illegal first said he was shooting at "monsters" (which police thought he meant sea lions when the illegal pointed and explained why he shot. Later, his politically-connected lawyer changed the story. )

Huh.  As a former soldier of fortune type, he should be an Ace.