• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 04:23:56 PM
it might be him posting out of impulse since people are giving him shit , i just dont see this helping much. ( his plan not your comment )
GTFO :)

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 03:03:17 PM
I am still a Bell Gabber and not sorry I picked this site, I don't like easy and I don't like suck up's so I prefer it here and can hold my own.

I thought we were gabblings?

nika01

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 04:23:56 PM
it might be him posting out of impulse since people are giving him shit , i just dont see this helping much. ( his plan not your comment )

I think it is an orchestrated plan by a collection of trolls giving him shit. Ordinary fans, I think, dont know quite what to think, but I dont believe they are in the Heather Bashing or Art Shit Giving camp.

Regarding the reward, if I knew who did it, I would give them up for 20K. How can that not help????

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Segundus on December 19, 2015, 04:29:45 PM
If Art refuses to file reports, why should law enforcement get involved?  Art should put his money with the experts, not offer it to us.  He should be cooperating with officials, but is not.

This is what's confusing me. Did Art ever say he refused?  I honestly don't recall, so I'm asking.  If your kid is in fear for her life, wouldn't you feel a desire to get the cops involved?

99.99% of us can't offer info anyway, I'm guessing.   :-\

Just Me

For 20G, I'll take the rap, but first I want immunity from prosecution. Where do I claim the reward

norland2424

Quote from: nika01 on December 19, 2015, 04:33:26 PM
I think it is an orchestrated plan by a collection of trolls giving him shit. Ordinary fans, I think, dont know quite what to think, but I dont believe they are in the Heather Bashing or Art Shit Giving camp.

Regarding the reward, if I knew who did it, I would give them up for 20K. How can that not help????

i foresee people giving up false names just to collect money from Art.

ge30542

Art, why did you "document" but not "report" the telephone death threat, to the police?

Ciardelo

Quote from: nika01 on December 19, 2015, 04:33:26 PM

I'm with you on the organized aspect of all the recent posts. This most recent offer of a reward to me seems to be a bit late. But better late than never...
Actually, given a week's time since Art gave it up for good, there might have been time for somebody to crow about it. So it may be perfectly timed...

Wow. Mind blown.

nika01

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 04:36:09 PM
they have to be convicted, which presumes whoever it is, really did the deeds

bellNwhistle

Which means that in order for this to work the way it should, such info needs to be turned over to the police, investigated, verified, and then the person(s) responsible are arrested and convicted. THEN Joe Blow gets his 20K. That might be a while.. But it's a start.

Never going to happen. You can only arrest paranoia with medication, not law enforcement.

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 04:34:07 PM
This is what's confusing me. Did Art ever say he refused?  I honestly don't recall, so I'm asking.  If your kid is in fear for her life, wouldn't you feel a desire to get the cops involved?

So you say bNw, so you say...

bellNwhistle

Ciardelo, I was just teasing you.  :)  I'm sure you figured that out.  I hope. :)

Ciardelo

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 19, 2015, 04:39:05 PM
Never going to happen. You can only arrest paranoia with medication, not law enforcement.
Top right nomination. :)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 04:39:34 PM

not legit info anyway.  I mean, I know the first person I'd point to.. but I'd get the pants sued off me if I typed it. ;)

csummers

Quote from: coaster on December 19, 2015, 04:30:43 PM
Yeah, a lot of the new members are the ones giving Heather shit. You can't blame the whole site because a couple of  idiots. You also have to remember the reason Heather is getting so much shit is because the ginormous amount of butthurt people have because Art left. No one can replace him, so why are people trying, ya know? Lets run Heather out of town..
It's all quite silly.

I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is doing such a great job, when they know deep down she is not. They are not helping her with their 'everyone gets a trophy even if they lose' mentality.

If Heather was not a popular member of the bellgab forum, and was just parachuted down into the host job a week ago, the majority of her biggest supporters on here would be singing the same tune the detractors are. She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 04:39:34 PM

If you really want to follow the money, it seems PrairieGhost has the most to gain seeing as how they just stood up their own network.

I'm just saying. If it is PrairieGhost, I lay claim to the $20k.

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 04:39:57 PM
Ciardelo, I was just teasing you.  :)  I'm sure you figured that out.  I hope. :)
Oh yeah, I was teasing back. Sorry I forgot to put some of these in there:  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sometimes I forget, so here's some of these:  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And some winky big grin ones:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's one of these but i can't imagine needing it for you:  >:(

And for when your hubby isn't looking:  :-*

OK?  8)

Quote from: csummers on December 19, 2015, 04:41:38 PM
I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is going such a great job, when they know deep down she is not.

If Heather was not a popular member of the bellgab forum, and was just parachuted down into the host job a week ago, the majority of her biggest supporters on here would be singing the same tune the detractors are. She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.

+100

norland2424

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 04:39:04 PM
Which means that in order for this to work the way it should, such info needs to be turned over to the police, investigated, verified, and then the person(s) responsible are arrested and convicted. THEN Joe Blow gets his 20K. That might be a while.. But it's a start.

don't get me wrong. i do believe Art, but we all know he has crazy fans that will mess this up somehow, and the last thing he needs is some redneck militia showing up to his compound, just to police the brass on blm land.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2015, 04:42:34 PM
If you really want to follow the money, it seems PrairieGhost has the most to gain seeing as how they just stood up their own network.

I'm just saying. If it is PrairieGhost, I lay claim to the $20k.
Duly noted, time-stamped and recorded.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 04:40:46 PM
not legit info anyway.  I mean, I know the first person I'd point to.. but I'd get the pants sued off me if I typed it. ;)
Video at 11.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 04:44:12 PM
Duly noted, time-stamped and recorded.

And think about it... PrairieGhost ... BLM land... No such thing as coincidences.

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 03:47:54 PM
Now that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell

If the stalker's caught will you come back?

bellNwhistle

I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is going such a great job, when they know deep down she is not.

I don't know her, never chatted with her on here, didn't care for her sharing the spotlight with Art on the first show... hardly her fault.  It's also not her fault that she' s not Art Bell. I'm thinking it's only been a week, so some will say give her more time. Others are much too fond of Art to want to hear anyone else take the mic.  (That's me.. which again, is my "deal", not Heather's). She's kinda between a rock and a hard place. She'll win people over, or she won't.  Does she deserve a chance? I dunno. I mean, does anybody deserve a chance? How does one respond to that?   Does she deserve "shit"? No, I don't think so.  All I know for cetain is that I'm sure as hell not going to switch to C2C.  :)

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 04:34:07 PM

Segundus has been slathering  so much innuendo all over I'm surprised we aren't all covered in a slimy goo. She won't believe my perfectly reasonable explanation so she comes here to spread it around some more.

Come to think of it: I nominate Segundus. She has the motive, the means and the opportunity.

zeebo

...She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.

Just want to note that her radio show is one week old.  How about let's humor the universe and give her another week to see how things go?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 04:43:09 PM
Oh yeah, I was teasing back. Sorry I forgot to put some of these in there:  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sometimes I forget, so here's some of these:  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And some winky big grin ones:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's one of these but i can't imagine needing it for you:  >:(

And for when your hubby isn't looking:  :-*

OK?  8)

;D ;D

Now that I can breathe again!   ;)  8)

nika01

I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is doing such a great job, when they know deep down she is not. They are not helping her with their 'everyone gets a trophy even if they lose' mentality.

So tell me, how many other radio shows do you listen to ? Can you name the competition? How often do you listen to them? Sorry, I think you are talking out of your ass when you say its not a good show with Heather.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2015, 04:46:05 PM
And think about it... PrairieGhost ... BLM land... No such thing as coincidences.
yes sir. It all fits.