• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: trostol on April 15, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
every night?..thats just gonna be ..and sounds all sorts of awful

Doesn't it?  Would be better off dividing up the time between Falkie and the Mad Martian

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on April 15, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
every night?..thats just gonna be ..and sounds all sorts of awful

thats why im saying it worked for Art since hes fucking Art, not sure it would for anyone else

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 11:24:04 PM
What happened to their necks?

Art is old and Anna Nicole Smith doesn't have a neck.

Taco Bell

This sucky  tune in app keeps dropping.

GravitySucks

Today, I had a 77 year old man from Mexico tell me an old Native American legend about the source of the Marfa Lights. I am going to try and write up what he told me and then pass it by him to make sure that I got all of his "facts" correctly documented. I am going to see if I can find any similar stories on the Internet. Once I have his okay that I got his "facts" right I will go ahead and post it.

Wish me luck.

WildCard

Is it just me or, is this her best show ever?

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 11:25:22 PM
Today, I had a 77 year old man from Mexico tell me an old Native American legend about the source of the Marfa Lights. I am going to try and write up what he told me and then pass it by him to make sure that I got all of his "facts" correctly documented. I am going to see if I can find any similar stories on the Internet. Once I have his okay that I got his "facts" right I will go ahead and post it.

Wish me luck.

luck!!!!

WildCard

Wish me luck.

Wow. Good luck.

1:30AM - wasted way too much time on this hot mess.   Had potential w/ the Martian start but fizzled. 
Later all

K_Dubb

Wish me luck.

Good luck!  You have very interesting friends.

trostol

love love love playoff hockey..games over..still gonna fight lol

Dr. MD MD

Wish me luck.

Godspeed!

WhiteCrow

Wish me luck.

Good luck.. and with everything. . LIKE'IN Heathers music tonight. . Lots of love   songs  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Her milking the obviously setup JC bit is not working for me.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 15, 2016, 11:28:49 PM
Good luck!  You have very interesting friends.

He was born in Mexico, grew up near Marfa and I worked with him at Johnson Space Center. I mentioned the Marfa lights and he told me this story that was passed on to him from his Grandfather that was Mescalero.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2016, 11:32:44 PM
Her milking the obviously setup JC bit is not working for me.  ::)

but JC wants to sex her up.

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 11:28:29 PM
It's you...

I'm gonna need a second 999th opinion.  :P

Seriously, it could just be that the board it rockin' but, it really seems like she's on her game tonight.

Edit: 'chould' is a word, not the right word but it's a word.

Wish me luck.

GO GS

norland2424

Wish me luck.

good luck buddy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 15, 2016, 11:34:15 PM
Is is wrong for me that I think a show on Jugaloo culture might be fun?

I have no idea a) what you're talking about and b) what kind of drugs you're on tonight  ???

More interested in the answer to b  ;) :P

Quote from: WildCard on April 15, 2016, 11:33:22 PM
I'm gonna need a second 999th opinion.  :P

Seriously, it colud just be that the board it rockin' but, it really seems like she's on her game tonight.

I actually laughed out loud the first time you said it.  Now I'm afraid you're serious.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2016, 11:35:41 PM
I have no idea a) what you're talking about and b) what kind of drugs you're on tonight  ???

More interested in the answer to b  ;) :P

I take it you saw my post in the GNS thread then?

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 11:33:08 PM
He was born in Mexico, grew up near Marfa and I worked with him at Johnson Space Center. I mentioned the Marfa lights and he told me this story that was passed on to him from his Grandfather that was Mescalero.

Well the care you're taking to document the story is commendable.  I can't wait to read it.

Juan Cena

Quote from: WildCard on April 15, 2016, 11:27:31 PM
Is it just me or, is this her best show ever?

I kind of thought last night was.