• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 07:51:27 AM
This is the same playbook that was used on Flynn. Any business deals were done before the campaign even began and are totally legal. Especially real-estate deals considering that's what Trump fucking did for a living before becoming God Emperor. I thought Trump should have kept Flynn on but that was his call. This entire bit of Legal Theater is predicated on the general public not knowing what being charged really signifies (nothing) and is being used to cover the real legal debacle coming down the pipe for a lot of Democrats over the Uranium deal.

It amounts to nothing for Trump but harassment. I'm sure the Democrats in Congress thing it's some sort of leverage to use while negotiating with him but he doesn't give two fucks because he knows a conviction is not possible, as there is not one shred of evidence to back one up.  Once again the Liberals are playing by an out-dated rule book, and have nothing of substance to counter the overwhelming tangible political power backing Trump.

The bottom line: The court of public opinion can't be swayed anymore after Obama's 8 years of total failure, and the court of public opinion is all they have to work with!

The problem for you is that liberals aren't the ones bringing charges, and ironically would be the same people doing the investigations you want to charge Clinton for stuff. Weird eh? Manafort and Gates so far. Its hilarious that anyone involved with Trump could commit murder and the Trumpers would excuse them. But a Democrat couldn't get a parking ticket and Trump would be tweeting they should be thrown in jail.

Flynn's " Lock her up" chant might come back to haunt him. The days and nights are yet young. Very early days yet. We should open a sweepstake; I'm going for Page and Flynn next, then possibly Kushner.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:09:58 AM
The Battle already happened LG. The dirt has long been in our possession. It's been copied and distributed to the 4 corners of the world a million times over. At this point this is just a sadistic game of torturing the DNC because they don't understand what happened and are quadrupling down on stupid! To you guys it's a war. To us it's a comedy show.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall near Trump. I'll bet he isn't laughing!

Laurakinch

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 07:13:29 AM
Well, stupidity got Donald Trump into the White House.

No, telling the American people what they wanted to hear is how the BS artist got in the WH.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 08:11:14 AM
The problem for you is that liberals aren't the ones bringing charges, and ironically would be the same people doing the investigations you want to charge Clinton for stuff. Weird eh? Manafort and Gates so far. Its hilarious that anyone involved with Trump could commit murder and the Trumpers would excuse them. But a Democrat couldn't get a parking ticket and Trump would be tweeting they should be thrown in jail.

Flynn's " Lock her up" chant might come back to haunt him. The days and nights are yet young. Very early days yet. We should open a sweepstake; I'm going for Page and Flynn next, then possibly Kushner.

The RINO's in the SWAMP will do anything to protect their Democrat allies because if they go down, the RINO's go down too! It's a chain reaction and when it rips-off...oh man it's going to be hysterical!  ;D

Pud, you guys are playing a 20th Century game in the 21st Century. You're getting pounded non-stop!

Swishypants

Trumps power comes not from his inner sanctum. It comes from average working people and a massive army of amorphous internet Trolls who are not script-kiddies! They know their shit. You can't fight what you can not see, nor understand.

Swishypants

If you guys kissed "Bubba's" ass and made him rich, you might have a shot, but you are too arrogant and set in your ways to do it. Start working on movies scripts with strong white alpha-male leads and chastise the minorities for shit they've done. Then put a hell of a lot of money in average working class people's pockets. You won't do it though. You can't, and even if you try, you are out of time!

Swishypants

I'm available for continental over-throw, Bar Mitzvah's, and Children's parties btw. 5 Million to start (after taxes). And you have to make Laura sleep with me Pud. I will give her the most disappointing night of her life! :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:20:13 AM
Trumps power comes not from his inner sanctum. It comes from average working people and a massive army of amorphous internet Trolls who are not script-kiddies! They know their shit. You can't fight what you can not see, nor understand.

Fortunately, the USA isn't run by internet trolls. It isn't even ruled by their troll in cheif, Steve Bannon who is financed by his swamp occupant in cheif, Richard Mercer. The average working person will realise in short measure how much Trump loves them and show the same lack of patience that prevented Clinton winning the election. It works both ways you see.

The loyalty Trump craves and demands from others will evaporate, only he can't see that. He can't comprehend that anyone would turn against him..do you remember the liberation of Romania and how Nicolae Ceaușescu waved to what he thought was his adoring crowd? Just before they dragged him away and carved him up into little pieces. But that is a separate issue to what Mueller is doing.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
The average working person will realise in short measure how much Trump loves them

You called them racists and told them they were history. They're never going to forgive you for that. They will continue to relish whipping your ass at the voting booths in growing numbers. Don't call "Bubba" a racist and make it so he can't buy a new Pick-up truck every 4 years. You will always lose doing that. You have LOST THEM for 40 years!

Swishypants

I'm praying you do something with the guns before the mid-terms--or after even--because they are all expecting it and you have not let them down on expectations of persecution and infringements of their rights yet! Our side is frosty as fuck still! Champion killing the 1986 ban on fully automatics and you might get some votes!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 30, 2017, 07:43:53 AM
Conspiracy against the United States
Conspiracy to launder money
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal
False and misleading US Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) statements
False statements
Seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts

The charges do not cover any activities related to the campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges.

Its going to be fun watching you all turn blue in the face defending guys who took millions in foreign money and didn't disclose it.
Manafort and Gates are probably the dirtiest players in the game, just let them go.

I'll never go "blue in the face" over this but you should really be ashamed of yourself for being such a dishonest person who supports such corruption. Me, I sleep fine.

Swishypants

I'll tell you how to do all this shit in detail, but I've got to see the money up front, and tell Laura to wear "hooker straps." I like Red. :)  I will of course notify the other side and see if they are willing to give me more first.

I'm going to take her to McDonalds and buy her a happy meal and make her eat it in front of me. Then we're going to watch re-runs of MASH together while she plucks my ear hairs. Then I'm going to masturbate while she sings "Dixie" to me, cut a fart and make her spoon me in the 69 position all night long.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 08:40:03 AM
I'll never go "blue in the face" over this but you should really be ashamed of yourself for being such a dishonest person who supports such corruption. Me, I sleep fine.

Use your words. If I knew what you're trying to get at here I might care.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
You called them racists and told them they were history. They're never going to forgive you for that.

Look Bethany, don't misquote me. I said that Trump appealed to racists, not that all Trump supporters were racists. And as for forgiving me? Are you serious? Lol.

They will continue to relish whipping your ass at the voting booths in growing numbers. Don't call "Bubba" a racist and make it so he can't buy a new Pick-up truck every 4 years. You will always lose doing that. You have LOST THEM for 40 years!

I hate to break it to you Bethany, but I've got a green card, I've not yet applied for citizenship. I can't for another couple of years anyway.  And you make the assumption I'd vote Democrat....the mother of all fuck ups is assumption.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:39:20 AM
I'm praying you do something with the guns before the mid-terms--or after even--because they are all expecting it and you have not let them down on expectations of persecution and infringements of their rights yet! Our side is frosty as fuck still! Champion killing the 1986 ban on fully automatics and you might get some votes!

Who are you posting to Bethany?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 08:57:54 AM
Who are you posting to Bethany?

My potential clients lurking.  ;D I'm serious about Laura though. Happy Meal! YUM!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 30, 2017, 08:53:45 AM
Use your words. If I knew what you're trying to get at here I might care.

Sure, play dumb. You're good at that but it's not an act.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 08:56:57 AM
Look Bethany, don't misquote me. I said that Trump appealed to racists, not that all Trump supporters were racists.

The Dems have classified almost everyone as a racist, yet acted racist themselves in doing so. It's fuckin' beautiful man! Fuck your feels! I've got elections to win and money to burn! The PC schools are cranking out rebellious right-wingers night and day with that oppressive shit! Keep it up! Shame more kids for shit they had nothing to do with and tell them they are WHITE constantly through negative re-enforcement! It creates racists out of thin air! Every white and hispanic kid needs to get beat up by a black kid and told they are privileged by a teacher. Later they grow up, make money, and hose the Dems down for making them play the game in school and regurgitate self-denigrating things just to get through school. It's all about planting the seed and a promise of revenge 20 years later baby!  Your side creates time-bombs that I later use to get rich!

Yorkshire pud

Here's Manafort last year being a team player. The same Manafort that Spicer earlier this year was told to say was only on the periphery of Trump's campaign (he was the manager Chairman).

https://youtu.be/wjlHoabxsn0

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:12:42 AM
The Dems have classified almost everyone as a racist, yet acted racist themselves in doing so. It's fuckin' beautiful man! Fuck your feels! I've got elections to win and money to burn! The PC schools are cranking out rebellious right-wingers night and day with that oppressive shit! Keep it up! Shame more kids for shit they had nothing to do with and tell them they are WHITE constantly through negative re-enforcement! It creates racists out of thin air! Every white and hispanic kid needs to get beat up by a black kid and told they are privileged by a teacher. Later they grow up, make money, and hose the Dems down for making them play the game in school and regurgitate self-denigrating things just to get through school. It's all about planting the seed and a promise of revenge 20 years later baby!  Your side creates time-bombs that I later use to get rich!

Pssst..I'm not a Democrat Bethany.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

Pssst..I'm not a Democrat Bethany.

Pssst...I'm just using you as a cover Limey fruit.  ;D Or am I just nuts. I'm probably just drunk. Pay no attention.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 06:08:50 AM
Evidence?! You've been willing to believe the most crazy, obviously made-up stories about Trump without any evidence. You sir, are no Perry Mason.  ::) ;D

TOTALLY PARTISAN!

This from someone who is totally delusional.  Made plans on how to spend that tax cut, have you?

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:25:42 AM
Psst...he's a communist.  ;)

Pretty sure he's just a dumbass Yorkie pawing away at the stick keyboard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 30, 2017, 09:27:15 AM
This from someone who is totally delusional.  Made plans on how to spend that tax cut, have you?

Again, zero evidence but it must be so cuz you say. Talk about delusional!  ::) ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:25:42 AM
Psst...he's a communist.  ;)

Psst...I call people communists in an attempt to dehumanize them, so it's easier for me to hate them.

-MD

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
Being indited is bullshit nothing btw. Being charged is a little more serious but doesn't mean anything until CONVICTION, and the evidence doesn't exist to get one!

Oh, so you're part of the Mueller team?  You know what the evidence is?  Really?  I bet you could get a gig on CtoC, MITD or OSOM. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 30, 2017, 09:28:43 AM
Psst...I call people communists in an attempt to dehumanize them, so it's easier for me to hate them.

-MD

No, you call them racist, sexist, pretty much any ist. Most see through it now though.  :-\

BTW, I'm not a hater. I'm a lover but communists are delusional and need to be told so.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 30, 2017, 09:29:44 AM
Oh, so you're part of the Mueller team?  You know what the evidence is?  Really?  I bet you could get a gig on CtoC, MITD or OSOM.

I'm just a humble Merc. All I care about are my assets, and standard of living. I am a known quantity. It makes me reliable.