• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

You've been very amusing, swishy, but I fear your time on Bellgab is short.  There are so many things wrong with that picture. Well it has been interesting.  Ciao.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 12:53:39 AM
Fuck Pumpkin! Sweet Potato Pie! With Vanilla and Cinnamon and Rum! Pumpkin is for peasants! I know people call it "Soul Food" nowadays but it's not! That's Commie BULLSHEYAT! They didn't give the God damn Slaves the good stuff! They ate pigs-feet, and Chicken livers, and maybe Ribs on Christmas! This is BIG HOUSE food! This Massah's Food!  ;) Linen Suits and shiny riding boots and gleaming SABERS! MAGNIFICENT IN THE SADDLE! Clip to tha' God daymn CLOP!

\

Why do I hear Will Ferrell's voice?

136 or 142

As far as I'm concerned, Trump committed treason, and the punishment for treason is death.  I'd like to see his death sentence carried out on live television, along with Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Donald Trump Jr...

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 30, 2017, 01:46:00 AM
You've been very amusing, swishy, but I fear your time on Bellgab is short.  There are so many things wrong with that picture. Well it has been interesting.  Ciao.

80's Rules. Historical/National geographic. I really did have a Mammy as a small kid, and she nursed me. Nursing a child in public is legal.  ;D

https://youtu.be/cN4V5XjyR6s

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 01:53:32 AM
\

Why do I hear Will Ferrell's voice?

You and Kidnostad3 are my PO-SESSIONS!!!

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 03:29:04 AM
"Christians"

Where on earth did you get the idea that we were nice? We're Conquers! The most violent and successful the world has ever known, and you will bow at our feet because we invent shit like Air-Conditioning, and Jet Planes, and The Internet! :)  We can make the money and the tech go away with the snap of our fingers, and you can't replace it. [We have a lot of other toys you don't know about to melt your fuckin' face off if you get out of line in any kind of serious way too!] You're tossing out a "Guilt Weapon?" Wrong neighborhood motherfucker! Run Silent! Run DEEP!

P.S. Did you ever figure out who killed Kennedy? You got the brains and power to do anything about it?  ;D  I thought so.  Stupid Liberals! You make fantastic pawns. Still scratching your head how your 8 year Obama Utopia got snatched from you. Maybe we were just using you the whole time?

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 03:35:43 AM
P.S. Did you ever figure out who killed Kennedy? You got the brains and power to do anything about it?  ;D  I thought so.

The Dulles Brothers killed John F Kennedy.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 03:58:34 AM
The Dulles Brothers killed John F Kennedy.

Did a picture from the internet tell you that?  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:00:16 AM
Did a picture from the internet tell you that?  ;D

I've been convinced of the Dulles Brothers being behind the JFK murder for about 25 years.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:02:39 AM
I've been convinced of the Dulles Brothers being behind the JFK murder for about 25 years.

You've convinced yourself of a lot of things! Yet nothing ever changes, really. :)

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:04:37 AM
You've convinced yourself of a lot of things! Yet nothing ever changes, really. :)

I go where the evidence leads.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:05:44 AM
I go where the evidence leads.

My people throw out Hershey Kisses on the ground to lead the children to the Skull & Bones frat-house. What's your point?  Don't you just hate Skull & Bones? Good! Dumbass Frat-boys!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:08:27 AM
My people throw out Hershey Kisses on the ground to lead the children to the Skull & Bones frat-house. What's your point?  Don't you just hate Skull & Bones? Good! Dumbass Frat-boys!

You don't have people.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:09:53 AM
You don't have people.

I don't have family? Where did I come from?

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:12:08 AM
I don't have family? Where did I come from?

Leave them out of this.  Haven't they suffered enough?

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:14:08 AM
Leave them out of this.  Haven't they suffered enough?

We are a cruel and wicked people! I can trace my linage all the way back to the Pharaoh's. We harvest the souls of dumb peasants such as yourself! That's why I had a Mammy! The Black milk made my immune system and muscle tone strong, while my mind was forged by the finest Classical educators. Financial means were always provided, but combat experience was mandatory to harden my heart, and make me capable of making the decisions the lesser-thans can not! I killed John F. Kennedy!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:21:54 AM
We are a cruel and wicked people! I can trace my linage all the way back to the Pharaoh's. We harvest the souls of dumb peasants such as yourself! That's why I had a Mammy! The Black milk made my immune system and muscle tone strong, while my mind was forged by the finest Classical educators. Financial means were always provided, but combat experience was mandatory to harden my heart, and make me capable of making the decisions the lesser-than's can not! I killed John F. Kennedy!

What is Ted Cruz doing on bellgab?

Swishypants

LOL! For Democrats! All the evidence points at them!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:34:55 AM
LOL! For Democrats! All the evidence points at them!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:38:45 AM
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Obama passed a healthcare bill and got it adjudicated as a tax! A tax on being a citizen and having a human body! That's not like owning a car! You can't opt-out of having a body. Nothing can be taxed that can't be bought or sold, so guess what? It's Slavery. To tax a human body is to say that body can be bought and sold! It's unconstitutional. Yet did Obama go to jail? NOPE! Neither will Trump, and they can't even decide exactly what he did that was wrong outside of some unverifiable hear-say.

It's a dog and pony show that will go nowhere.

Swishypants

I have sucked big Black titties! I have black in me! I killed Kennedy! I setup Skull & Bones! I'm the real news story!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:41:58 AM
Obama passed a healthcare bill and got it adjudicated as a tax! A tax on being a citizen and having a human body! That's not like owning a car! You can't opt-out of having a body. Nothing can be taxed that can't be bought or sold, so guess what? It's Slavery. To tax a human body is to say that body can be bought and sold! It's unconstitutional. Yet did Obama go to jail? NOPE! Neither will Trump, and they can't even decide exactly what he did that was wrong outside of some unverifiable hear-say.

It's a dog and pony show that will go nowhere.

From 'no taxation without representation' to 'all taxation is theft.'

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:47:11 AM
From 'no taxation without representation' to 'all taxation is theft.'

TAXING A HUMAN BODY IS SLAVERY! You support SLAVERY! RACIST!!!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:52:51 AM
TAXING A HUMAN BODY IS SLAVERY! You support SLAVERY! RACIST!!!

You can make an argument that any tax is slavery, hence my previous comment.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:57:35 AM
You can make an argument that any tax is slavery, hence my previous comment.

No, dumbass, you can't! You can tax commerce! You can tax goods. You can't tax a HUMAN FUCKING BODY! Because they are NOT ALLOWED to be bought or sold, and you can only tax shit that can be bought or sold! You can tax labor, but that's an action and part of commerce. You can't tax a set of tits, and a butthole and a beating heart and boogers! Well, you can tax boogers, but only if I pick one out of my nose and sell it to you! Would you like to eat one of my boogers you dumb bastard? 20 Bucks! Get 'em while they're hot!