• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
You mean, they're sizzoring?

argh! scissor me timbers, capt brig!

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
i guess pbs, dh and wr250 aren't hosting the bartcast anymore. sad.

I just hope that they stop beating on Heather for her quitting, her now-shows, and her inability to keep going after they, themselves, packed in a WEEKLY show as too much effort and time...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
I just hope that they stop beating on Heather for her quitting, her now-shows, and her inability to keep going after they, themselves, packed in a WEEKLY show as too much effort and time...

Oh the irony!

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on November 07, 2018, 04:30:38 PM
hmm...

apogees to Site Admins foar possible SPAM/TREET...
LOL.  Brings new meaning to "spewing."

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

lol, you devil. i don't know any details behind the swift change of direction. howvever, it seems like Bart made this decision. I could be wrong though...

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
lol, you devil. i don't know any details behind the swift change of direction. howvever, it seems like Bart made this decision. I could be wrong though...

Interesting- if true.  I was wondering if the rough reception and rather critical comments that were posted here had anything to do with it.  Easy to insult Heather until you walk a mile in her shoes.

*I don't plan on wearing high-heels.  So I figure I'm safe to post my thoughts.  ;)

Lilith

I'm so glad I caught that replay Richard.

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2018, 02:02:49 PM
I'm so glad I caught that replay Richard.

Richard Syrett is based and redpilled!

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
i love being a dirtbag. heh heh

Someone or something else has to be blamed for the ugly forces surrounding #smEllGab. It couldn't possibly originate from within the membership of the #GoodShipSafeSpace.

# Lord Knows They Are All So Sweet Water Would Melt Em' On Contact.

# Let The Bread And Circuses Begin <ThumbsUp.Emj>

Quote from: Catsmile on November 10, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
Someone or something else has to be blamed for the ugly forces surrounding #smEllGab. It couldn't possibly originate from within the membership of the #GoodShipSafeSpace.

# Lord Knows They Are All So Sweet Water Would Melt Em' On Contact.

# Let The Bread And Circuses Begin <ThumbsUp.Emj>

BellGab dot com dindu nuffin!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 10, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
[Star of David Intensifies]

*pulls on payot*

whatcha doin' rabbi shekelstein?

AZZERAE

Imagine relegating yourself to a whole new board because you were displeased with level of decorum on the initial board - only to start a podcast at your new comfy board where "all is safe", only to use it as a bully pulpit and then have it crash and burn. Just imagine.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
whatcha doin' rabbi shekelstein?

waiting for Shabbat to end so i can continue to do work (((counting muh sheckles))) goy

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on November 10, 2018, 02:31:23 PM
Imagine relegating yourself to a whole new board because you were displeased with level of decorum on the initial board - only to start a podcast at your new comfy board where "all is safe", only to use it as a bully pulpit and then have it crash and burn. Just imagine.

IF that is all true... It would be one of the few times that I believe the term "red pilled" would easily apply...  ;)

Quote from: Azzerae on November 10, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1061356503951597568

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 10, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
waiting for Shabbat to end so i can continue to do work (((counting muh sheckles))) goy

maybe stop drawing swastikas backwards and all jacked up?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
maybe stop drawing swastikas backwards and all jacked up?

Hail Hortler!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
bwahahaha Hortler bahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Hortler did nothing wrong

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 10, 2018, 02:27:47 PM
feels good, man.

BellGab being on the intertubes causes a disturbance throughout the Force for...

# CuckDave
# WinnieStickItInMe
# QueefRollAnd
# MitD
# HeaterWad
# KingdomOfSigh
# BartEllseWhere
# TheDe-BartedCast
# fEllGab

# BellGab is so bad...
# Even Art is trying to break his lifetime contract with the Devil, so he can compete for top spot again.